Pro tip:

Pro tip:
Accumulate before it gets added onto Binance. Thank me later.

Just dumped a few hundred $ on it after some research, thanks for the tip, user.

>STILL not on bittrex

why

not sure. they are one of the most popular coins, so maybe they are waiting for an opportune time

thankfully I bought a ton early on and am holding. when it gets added ill finally get my Ferari

Thanks op. Just put my sell order in. Buy my bags so I can go all in 0x project tomorrow guys. This shitcoin is D E A D

This is why you'll be poor in 5 years.

Good goy. Buy those 30x ICO bags with your new money.

Did you also buy 30x ICO bags of ETH? Maybe you wish you did.

>implying it will do anything
one of the devs could go and shoot up a school and the price wouldn't even move
this coin is invincible to news

Can't have bags when you've been nothing but in the green with this coin. Sorry, bud.

Apparently most of the issues relating to ICN not being on many exchanges are due to the fact that people are arguing about whether it can be classified as a future or not, which would raise a ton of legal issues.

Did you buy this shitcoin last week and still waiting to break even?

I'm up 150%.

FUDder here, when is it getting added to binance, might drop a btc in this shitcoin

It's next in line following USDT, which will be added sometime later this week.

Yeah. It just bounces within the same narrow range no matter what. I've been waiting for an exit point that also covers my cfi losses. I may just have to take a hit.

Pro tip:
run!

icn whale here

im still accumulating. you guys are just going to have to be patient with me

thanks for understanding :)

Yeah nah i got my dick and ballls all in the DNT gravy train, ICN is pretty weak sauce imo.

What about Pecunio?

I hope you get harpooned

where'd you get the dnt?