cmon cmon cmon, bring on the rumour pump, ive got bags to dump

ty money skeleton

Dubs confirmed Potential!
>thank you money skeleton

2spooky

thanks money skeleton.

i forgot to thank money skeleton in my own post

thanks money skeleton

What realistically could the price get too? My largest holding is in OMG, I bought 450 of them when they were at $2.50 because I saw vitalik was involved.

After checking the price im glad i dumped these bags

i have no doubt in my mind this will be a top 10 coin before the end of the month. if the rumors become news the hype will be momentous. it could become another self fulfilling prophecy

i wouldnt be surprised if this hits $50 or even $100 before the end of the year. anyone fudding this coin is ignorant and uninformed

Realistic really isn't a word in crypto, NEO surpassed what I thought it was worth and then some.

if u were to have a one of a kind skateboard design commissioned by a skateboard company

Why would you get the designer to randomly tack on an apple logo ?

either to create bullshit hype, because this guy is a moron, or because there's actually something going on. You decide

Is it not just one of the free stickers they give you with apple products. I've got one on my beer fridge and I'm certain I'm not working with apple on anything.

This, it's just some Asian enjoying his apple sticker, he's got an Apple watch on so obviously he buys Mac products

Yep, we don't need fake news for this sure thing.

Also when was the last time apple partnered with another company on anything, they're ethos is to make their own hardware & software.

Remember when Digibyte had a private minecraft server and it got somehow spun into "Mojang is Partnering with Digibyte" here?

Yeah

Someone, its probably just Vitalik & the ethereum crew.
>still awesome

I think we'll see a sharp rise over a few days similar to NEO with OMG, it's the only crypto I think is capable of cracking the top ten currently.

From 35 omg to 50, i swear to god if this doesn't take off I'll fucking murder you shitfucks.

The ones that come with devices look like this.

even if apple did partner with this autist his NDA would most certainly include a restriction on not waving his faggot skateboard around in public.

don't assume there's real news. the whales are blatantly insider trading and that's the whole point of trading it. what do you think people have been doing with these dips and pumps the whole time?

I honestly can't tell the difference, I've met some pretty hardcore apple fanboys.
Also notice that it is an Omise (parent company) sticker & not Omisego.

Thanks money skeleton

It seems that OmiseGo are also partnered with Element Skateboards and apparel. I wonder where they're going with this.

Quick Rundown

>Bitcoin bows to Omisego
>In contact with Vitalik Buterin
>Possess Real-time settlement-like abilities
>Control Crypto with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient Ethereum blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Moon (Omiseland will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of Moon Rocket research facilities on Earth
>First Plasma.io project will in all likelihood be Omisego
>Dev team said to have 400+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>The Omisego devs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel
>They learned fluent blockchain in under a week
>Omisego will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Works for me. I love Element decks.

Just tripled my position lads, lets fucking GO

Oh but you are though.

Just think about all the free information you are giving them about yourself.

You think they would just 'give you 'free' stuff?

HAHA no there is a cost for everything.

>coin stagnates at 160k

W-will I moon soon?

Comfy now the money skeleton has blessed us

I wouldn't expect a NEO style moon.

That had a ridiculous amount of hype around it.

It went from no one talking about it to literally everyone.

Slow and steady upwards maybe?

shall i remind you its a thai coin (one of the most unstable country in the world) that you comparing to NEO the first big coin of the worlds second economy?

South east Asia is a massive place.

Lets think about this realistically. What do you think is gonna happen to the price if its confirmed apple is not involved (which it isnt). The same thing thst happened when it was confirmed mcdonalds wernt involved. It will tank. Better unzip that pink wojak archive.

nobody seriously expects Apple to be involved apart from a few dreaming autists on Veeky Forums the hype around OMG comes from their last announcement.

> t. Lee
Thailand, Japan, Singapore, and Indonesia.

OMG actually has more going for it than NEO
>Muh chinese Ethereum

Nobody other than biz expects apple retard, go get a life boi

Only Veeky Forums autists made the apple connection, it certainly hasn't affected the price.

WE ARE THE OMISEGODS
WE ARE THE OMISEGODS
WE ARE THE OMISEGODS

100% Pure Ethereum Phenotype

this the whole apple thing is pure Veeky Forums cancer
sometimes i can't believe the amount of morons on this board

literally making a mountain out of a molehill, got to give them an A for effort though.

Sold 400 of these to invest elsewhere. Sick of this shit.

Can't believe I didn't sell at 220k.

>Omisegods
So hot right now

(((SHOOK)))

just a little bit more patience guys, this situation is gonna resolve one way or another.

the more weak hands the better.

this is cancer and seriously makes me reconsider my position in OMG. if anything it should be OmiseBros.

thanks money skeleton

correct, today is the today this thing moves. upward move price target is .0025 and downward puts us in the low 100s

>allin on this coin because of a malnourished money slav and a gook with a skateboard

just broke the 16k barrier

How exciting

That's exactly what someone collaborating with Apple would say!

but thai macD is the best, really quick and good service! they will be the role model for all macD.

BTC falling significantly right now. 4K floor was just broken. Could affect moon possibility today.

like it did two times before. just waiting on the dip to get more

And here it is..........TO THE MOON:

twitter.com/omise_go

that's not the news yet, there's 2 more releases coming today

Source?

slack

I'm familiar with Thailand and this is actually quite a big thing. However... I'll think you NEET's enjoy the other upcoming news better ;)

Volume beginning to pick up...

There's been an awakening... Can you feel it?

someone pls post the one girl one omise picture with the models. I need it to meme in another thread, it is time sensitive, every second I dont have it I am losing (You)s I could have earned.

already posted

screenshots please

Fucking cucks selling at the first sign of a spike and not letting us ride this shit to the moon.

Started rising then huge sell walls appeared

Actually quite funny

FUCKING WHALES REEE

I fully believe in this coin and think it has more potential than anything I've ever seen in crypto
>backed by real fintech company with large customer base
>using plasma blockchain to enhance their current payment platform not just fulfill some shitcoin use-case
>board of advisers includes Vitalik, Gavin and a Quantitative Finance Professor from a university
Real deal senpai. Strap in!

It's whale bots keeping price down for a week...

This. OMG price has been managed pretty well to avoid PnD. If you look at the lifespan of the coin, there's always a plateau after a 10-20% spike on the price. You usually don't see that on an unregulated coin due to FOMO/panic selling create sharp price changes. The plateau seems to last about 6 days each time. There'll be a pump by EOW.

Fully agree, user, I'm all in on this shit.

Are the news already here?

What happens on Wednesday?

I think EOW means End of Week...

Personally I expect sooner.

Same here it's nearing the end of the triangle wedge so it has to go one of two ways now. No more sidelining like the last 2 days.

>tfw forgetting Veeky Forumsnessmen are mostly NEETs without real jobs and therefore don't know business acronyms
EOW means End of Week

Don't be rude, nigger. I went outside yesterday.

Realistically speaking what is the midterm target price for this?

I want to have enough to buy pic related in a year or so and move the fuck out of here

Sick choice, I have a 240sx myself.

I'd say $10 should be pretty easy if the news is good.

I can't understand why it's having so many failed breakouts. Is it the bots?

Whale games or "No Fun Allowed" bots.

obvious whale accumulation

Someone else do a TA please, mine and failed unless this is turning into a massive failed breakout into a possible crash

Of course.

Don't you think actual OMG holders would sell higher than below 170k? Someone keeps dumping whenever it's at 168 or 169, without that it would skyrocket.

jesus fuck, can these fuckers just release the news already.

Can someone explain the bots to me. I understand they're keeping the price at where it is, but for what purpose?

Is this just gonna moon right after the news gets released?
Shouldnt it already be mooning because of the mad hype?
Have 63 OMGs, thinking if i should go all in which would be around 100OMG total

to accumulate more at that price.

I was expecting it to moon after the Thai central bank news, since it's fucking huge but still no moon.

The bot's are keeping the price low so they can accumulate a fuck ton of coins before it sets course for Pluto

when it moons how much are you guys thinking it will go up to?, sitting on 50 OMG trying to recoup my gains after the sigt fiasco.

go all in on ARK right now

alright fuck it. Im going all in to HODL until ive made some respectable gains