Could bitcoin crash 80% again?

Bitcoin hit a high in Nov 2013. And then proceeded to slowly crash more than 80%. Why do you think it can't happen now?

higher marketcap=more stable supposedly

but then i look at stock charts and everything i thought i knew goes out the window

Actual money is going into it. Altcoins keep all the crazy shit contained.

Currently going down! should prepare to buy in!

Because people weren't about that bitcoin was here to stay in 2013.
Emotional normalfags might crash it though

Considering that the last impulse was driven literally by rich & retarded buyers, I'm gonna say yes, it's totally possible.

Definitely going down strong

Back then distribution was severely different today, and when the exchange holding the majority of the BTC went down, it made sense for the market to react in that manner.

Fast forward to day we have institutional and government backing, way wider distribion, much more clearer perspective of what bitcoin really is and how it can benefit humanity.

Critical mass is coming, sooner rather than later.

Looking forward to when it dips down to $2k again so I can get in the market again

that "institutional" money that bought in is going to be so pissed when they wake up this morning and see the 25% wiped from yesterday's value.

there are even funds for buying instead of holding them by yourself, fuckin normies start buying it
it will not fall as hard it is a currency in some countries
also even if it fallsnow in long term i think we sare safe, just hodl an do not sell if it goes down

Highly doubt it will go to 2K most likely it will settle at ~3800 but 2K that is a really far fetched case

Bitcoin always crashes down to the high of the previous bubble. The last bubble high was $1000 but I think we will overshoot slightly at touch $800.

Will look to load up then.

This is the fallacy though. Everyone thinks the same as you, everyone wants to buy it "cheap" but when everyone wants it cheap, no one is going to get it cheap. Bull market bro, low 3k if you're lucky.

Are you for real? To drop from 4K to 1K?

Not in a straight line but yes, look at the late 2013 bubble $1k to $200 in 2 years. Then look at all of the previous bubbles, it is the same pattern over and over again at lower prices.

hmmm doubt it it will repeat the same pattern but yeah currently bellow 4K which is absolutely fantastic and still going down soon maybe we can re-buy

Just gotta be patient, it will be 2K again soon enough.

>whales and banks buy up, pump the price from 3200 to 4000$
>"g-guys BTC isn't that bad ;)"

The dump will come very soon. Everyone thought BTC was unsustainable when it first hit 3k, and took a lot time to stabilize over that threshold. It will most definetely not go down to 2k or 3k, but at least to 3800$.

it's already at 3800 mate. lets see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

We can't be sure it will follow the same pattern but there is a high probability it will. Remember we were below $1k at the beginning of this year.

its already back up to 4000 lol.. so much for crash

user I hope and wish with all my heart that you are absolutely right about it and it will drop that low!

nailed it

that happened because of a hack

back to 4K

60 percent retracement tops

I wish instead of people shilling they'd spread the stuff Richard Spencer said about bitcoin to try to get it drop

I think it will be a less severe drop.

How much do you goys think btc is worth in its current state?

Have no fear guys. We are in for the long game.

Bitcoin will prevail, no matter what happens.

I think it will settle at 4K now and that will be it

I bought a tonne after it was below 2000 and sold most of it after it doubled around 3950.
Can't believe it went up so much. Will start tactically buying in if it dips below 35.

kek.

weaboos who didn't buy at 2600-2800-3000 out of fear, now literally try to convince themselves BTC is going to crash at 3200, secretly hoping to buy at least around 3700.

go on, delusional fagets, tell yourself new tales every day, convince yourself you can Get Rich Overnight by buying BTCs - or, worse, some random imitationcoin.

>trading 1k above 30 day average
>sustainable

as soon as BCC becomes more profitable to mine its never coming back up

>underestimating BTC
It could go back to hitting ATHs at any moment.

nicely done.

Fagmericans are going to dump BTC when they woke up, ate a hamburger and turned on their PC. Expecting 3500s by tonight.

Yeah, I don't trust americans to hold

this guy gets it, americans are the weak link in the chain. I bet their fatty fingers will hover over the sell button as soon as the last fry is eaten.

Today is the day BTC will fall 50-80% and nocoiners will laugh at people holding crypto.
Meanwhile everyone will be too afraid to buy the dip so it won't recover for another year and the process will start anew.

Will be green in few minutes dumbass lol

its mooning again

3 minutes till murrigans wake up

or 1 hour 3 minutes just in case

we're gonna see some decent dumping

but you just wait till the commiefornia SJW cucks wake up with their limp wristed faggotry

uhhh no

We make in 1 hour what most people on earth make in a day, asswipe.

>implying americans will start trading so early in the day

dude they first need their morning burger, then watch TV to see if their childish president has started a nuclear war already and after that they first have to go to Walmart and buy some snacks and diet coke.

Dont expect them to start trading until later in the day.

ewwwww
reddit is thataway----->

Nah, it will correct but it will not be an 80% crash. 20-40% seems likely. Watch people say bitcoin is finished if it's barely above 3000.

just made $10 scalping

that's still probably more than the 3rd world makes in a day

/r/The_Donald is that way ----------->

>we wake up at 4:30 in texas, nancy

it's 7:10 AM in teehxus

correction to $2800

too much fomo

Correct me if im wrong but doesnt this pennant ish formation signal a reversal? Should go back to 4200 before really dipping if it will imo

Op here.

I never suggested it would crash or that I'm waiting to buy back in. I have some btc and alts and sure I'd buy more if it went to 1000. I'm just wondering why the same thing that happened before isn't going to happen again.

If anything I'm nervous about btc going almost vertical. You can say last time it crashed it was because of mt gox or some shit. Maybe this time due to institutions dumping it. I Dont know but to act like we're going to go parabolic to 100k is risky thinking

>mother fuckers still don't know about Mt.Gox

yes YES! YEEESSSS!!!

You can make any chart look that drastic if you watch it at 1m candles.