Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong.

Doesn't matter. The USA is the torchbearer of the Roman Empire and its spirit.

You mean the roman republic?
Even then the roman republic was an olgiarchic democracy in the most basic sense of the word, if you're a citizen of the USA you can vote, in rome it was heriditary (as in, there were roman citizens with no voting rights)
That's not preserving the spirit at all, it's creating something new (and better) on the back of history.

Last time I checked Russia still here

>first Finns wewuz Hyper Era
>now they wuz Romans

I meant in the sense that we have military bases and facilities all over the world and vast trade networks.

I know you're just kidding but the idea of some autist thinking that hyper war is a thing outside Veeky Forums makes my brain hurt

and being shit at immigration policy

>Even then the roman republic was an olgiarchic democracy in the most basic sense of the word, if you're a citizen of the USA you can vote
Bitch. The Electoral College shits on the popular vote. There are literal political dynasties in Washington D.C, the Clintons, the Bushes, the Romneys, the Roosevelts, the Kennedys, the Obamas, etc... Trump and his spawn are the new guys in town. Just because you have the Illusion of choice doesn't mean that you are a Democracy that isn't controlled by Big Business. Americuck.

>America is not an oligarchic mess
Kek

it's a mess but it's not as oligarchic as rome

Keep telling yourself that

heh, nice fake news

Logically explain what is wrong with this and morally justify the use of violence to change it.

US is literally nothing like Rome. Rome was a hereditary Empire where provinces were often lead by appointed individuals. Rome expanded and conquered new places. But those in the new areas were second class compared to Romans, unlike in the US.

that's economics

we're talking political terms

Morality is subjective, violence doesn't need any justification.

russia is the seat of rome you dumbass, hating the soviets doesnt justify such ludicrous assessment as them not being the heir to byzantium

>Economical power doesn't equate political power
Wew lad

not automatically

but I thought commies don't like imperialism

also you killed the imperial family and replaced them with nothing so I don't think it counts.

>tfw they actually wuz