>dark haired blondaboo
>shit-tier teeth
>coprophiliac manlet
>screams like a faggot
>gets BTFO
>kills himself
Why is this loser idolized?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who's_Back_(film)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Other losers find that they can relate to how retarded he was.

Germans loved crack addicts with one testicle

kek'd

>why is this loser idolized?
For Germans in the 30s, it was because he was just extremely charismatic. I've talked to a German dude who told me that for anyone who understands German it is extremely easy to tell why he was so adored and how he was able to deceive so many people.

Today, 80% of it is just trying to be edgy and the other 20% respect his ideas but admit his shortcomings and failures. They don't idolize the man, but rather what he represents (or what they perceive he represents, most stormfags don't even get the whole "german nationalist" thing and just assume he saw all whites as equal like they do)
>t. ex-/pol/

>ex-/pol/
Good lad.

also
>screams like a faggot
is pretty subjective, hearing his speeches make me feel powerful and purposeful, and I don't even understand what he's saying without subtitles. It's very easy to see how people unfamiliar with basic human rights (any european ever) could be tricked into adhering to such collectivist policies.
That pic is in my "most used reactions" folder

Causing Jewish asspain since 1939

nice meme

he had a fucked up dick and only one ball too, lest we not talk about hitler's tackle

>The Germans were gonna exterminate everyone who wasn't blond haired blue eyed you stupid goy!

nice meme

>that same strawman
yawn

>Jews want to make Hitler look like literal Nazi, but IRL he was pretty much a SJW

Real eye-opener you got there, senpai.

Nice meme.

The nazis loved niggers , japs and arabs.

No but he is right.
Shitler and the rest of the nazis = biggest nigger and arab and jap lovers in history.

The real question though? Do nazi's love snakes?

>Shitler and the rest of the nazis wanted to mix all german woman with niggers,arabs and japs.

shitler and the nazis = biggest nigger and arab lovers in history.
They wanted to mix all german woman with arabs and niggers.

Depiction of Hitler when he masturbates to images of black people having sex with white German women.

>Why is this loser idolized?
Because the world is filled with edgelords.

Now stop making this fucking thread.

>actual history is just a meme
Tell me about Hitler's one ball again
Yeah, in their respective countries as allies, not as invaders in America and Europe. So yeah, not like the Jews who created the Hart-Cellar Act.

You can laught but shitler loved niggers.
His biggest dream was to impregnate EVERY woman in germany with semen from niggers.
He believed the niggers are "nordic" it's written in mein kempf.

>believing he died

Moved to Argentina that even the FBI covered it and agreed.

Hidden in plain sight has major truths

Maybe Hitler was Jewish

Nice meme.

Shitler was german , and like all the nazis and indeed all germans shitler loved niggers and wanted to mix all german woman with niggers.
It's literally mentioned hundreds of times in mein kempf.
Shitler's biggest dream was to impregnate all german woman with semen from niggers.

>Shitler was german , and like all the nazis and indeed all germans shitler loved niggers and wanted to mix all german woman with niggers.
>It's literally mentioned hundreds of times in mein kempf.
>Shitler's biggest dream was to impregnate all german woman with semen from niggers.
Shitler was german , and like all the nazis and indeed all germans shitler loved niggers and wanted to mix all german woman with niggers.
Shitler's biggest dream was to impregnate all german woman with semen from niggers.

Calm down Ari, you're going to blow a blood vessel.

>Why is this loser idolized?
Is he? I didn't ever hear about that.

shitler loved niggers like all the rest of the nazis.
shitler wrote in mein kempf :
"I love africans. They , unlike the jews, are all nordic/germanic. My biggest wish is to mix all germans with africans. And after we win this war , me , himler and geobles are going to personally make sure every single woman in our beloved deutschland is impregnated with semen from africans".

>I've talked to a German dude who told me that for anyone who understands German it is extremely easy to tell why he was so adored
What the everloving fuck. I doubt that guy lives in the real world. And I'm starting to doubt that about you too.
t. real German living in real Germany

I said I was ex-/pol/ didn't I?

idk m8, as an American that wishes for all Nazis to die burning alive as the light of their flames illuminates an interracial orgy I can see why people would be led by the man. He had really good oratory and physical presence just going by the footage collected of in in the documentery "Hitler: a Career

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who's_Back_(film)

I don't know if the interviews were legit though, but they had people on the street wishing he was back.

Just go back to Israel, your kind doesn't belong here.

You should use images of Drake user, it's more appropriate.

It's sad people actually died over this autist and his idiot gang comprised of betas. An analogy I think about of how the fascists and Nazis secured is a power is a the gang rape of an intoxicated women by otherwise weak undesirable men.

You see everyone shitler and indeed the entirety of the nazi party and really the entire german people all loved niggers.
shitler's and the nazi's biggest dream was to mix all germans with niggers.
shitler even wrote it in his book mein kempf and I quote : "I love africans. They , unlike the jews, are all nordic/germanic. My biggest wish is to mix all germans with africans. And after we win this war , me , himler and geobles are going to personally make sure every single woman in our beloved deutschland is impregnated with semen from africans".

>the holocaust is literally untermensch trying to exterminate übermensch
makes you think

shitler wanted to mix all germans with niggers.
It was his, himler's geoble's and all the nazis biggest dream.
shitler famously wrote in mein kempf :
"I love africans. They , unlike the jews, are all nordic/germanic. My biggest wish is to mix all germans with africans. And after we win this war and murder all jews in the world , me , himler and geobles are going to personally make sure every single woman in our beloved deutschland is impregnated with semen from africans".

Jew here born and raised Jewish but doesn't believe in god why did hitler not think japs were 100%nordic/germanic? if japs nordic then shitler would breed jap/german master race

It's about the japs and africans.
Are all japs and africans 100% nordics/germanics?
And what will happen if they will all breed with german woman