en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Declaration_on_Human_Rights_in_Islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like having those

> divine right

>Rights

Can't have what doesn't exist.

>We hold these truths to be self-evident

>human

So if you get arrested without any evidence are you going to complain about your "rights" being violated?

Those are my rights as a citizen, not as a human

>natural law

Rights exist only because of the violent force exerted to secure those rights. As long as I have my guns, I have my rights.

I like it when my government consider that I have those.

>Citizen's Rights

But non citizens still have those rights.

>War crimes

Right, places where people can't have guns have no concept of rights whatsoever.
I understand wanting legal gun ownership but please control your autism.

If the people have to rely on a bunch of corrupt fat asses in government to secure their rights for them then they don't have rights at all, because those people can just as easily take those rights away from them and since they have no guns they can't do shit about it.

As I said, rights only exist if you can maintain those rights YOURSELF.

>places where people can't have guns have no concept of rights whatsoever
You're seriously just reasserting this?

what are you not understanding

Not him, but if your rights rely on the force you exert alone then you have no rights while a more powerful entity exists. Why does your gun give you your rights when somebody can own a tank and ignore your gun?

The fact that you're saying "no guns, no rights" when there are places with civil rights and no guns.

Only when it's convenient.

>Race Realist

One, stop strawmanning. Two, you didn't provide a counterargument. Three, without the means of defending what they have how can they even claim to have rights? It's the government allowing them to do certain stuff, not a right.

In America, the government doesn't "allow me" to say what I want, my weapons do and the only thing that poses a threat to that right to speak is the government.

In Europe the people can only say what the government allows them to say. If a European country wanted to crack down on "hate speech" it damn well can and tell me what's stopping it?
Well if one person owns a tank and one person owns a gun of course the tank can take away that one person's rights. We're talking about nations though, and the people will always outnumber the government. Also the military is taught to disobey unlawful orders.

>Also the military is taught to disobey unlawful orders.
BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT and you know it.

You sure are stupid. The best part is the fact that American gun ownership is like letting a child have a toy. If someone in your government takes away your rights, what are you going to do? A couple of crazy people will take their guns and fight against the largest military in the world?

You're focusing on the specific right to free speech, i'm talking rights in general.

Do you have the right to kill random people on the street in the US?
Does owning a gun give you that right?

In the end it's still "the government allowing you to do certain stuff".

Ignore the /pol/ stuff like triple parentheses, I think this pic has some

>mfw some people take this seriously
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The military is people too!
Yet you forget that the government is people.

Any revolutionary war to overthrow the government, there's gonna be people taking sides in every sector of society.
Only americans would even think of a war of "the people" versus "the government" desu

>Democracy

hohoho

>negative freedom

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>property rights

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH *WHEEZE*HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Americans actually believe this
>They think ownership of a cute little rifle guarantees their human rights

>mfw can't come up with a counter but saying AHAHAHAHAHA works just as well
this war would most likely be triggered by one event, the event being the government crossing the line. There would be clear distinctions between the people vs gov side and the people would surely outnumber the government.
It's not so cute when you're staring down its barrel though
Go back to some communist shithole if you hate muh freedoms so much jackass

What about our God given rights? Or are you not a Christian?

Post yfw you realize that Muslim nations don't have to follow the UDHR because they're special snowflakes who need to fuck their cousins and stone their wives.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_Declaration_on_Human_Rights_in_Islam

Rights are given by God, buddy o pal.

>humanitarian crisis

But they aren't enforced by him so "God given rights" are worth nothing

>There would be clear distinctions between the people vs gov side
Nope

>rhodesia-chan.png
>a serbian flag right there
I know you guys are low iq, but seriously?

God gives us rights and entrusts us to protect them

human rights is a real thing op

but it's only given to people who are armed

woah that really made me think

an armed person automatically has a greater voice than one that isn't

darwin was right

Only if you successfully use the guns to defend those rights.

You won't though.

That's not true. Guns are just like every other type of violence. Escalation of violence is an effective tactic and North Korea is making great use of it right now. The threat of overwhelming force in retaliation is often enough to deter violence against yourself.

Correct, and I will. We will. You underestimate the human spirit.

I once shot a spic trying to rob me at gunpoint. Got off with no charges and the civil suit was dropped when his slut of a daughter claimed he abused her.

inb4 /pol/ I don't have anything against mexicans but I will not be held hostage against them

>They think ownership of a cute little rifle guarantees their human rights
Maybe not, but a government enforcing them with a lot of little rifles sure do.

>once shot a spic trying to rob me at gunpoint. Got off with no charges and the civil suit was dropped when his slut of a daughter claimed he abused her.
If this is true, then what a retard the guy who tried to rob you. The first thing he should've done is get real close to you and point his gun at you and order you to put your hands up. If you didn't immediately comply and tried to reach with your hands to your pockets, then he should've quickly blown your brains out. It's what i would've done if i was him.

the type of person interested in robbing random people usually isn't that smart in the first place

that strategy doesn't work if the victim immediately falls over/collapses onto the ground while drawing

Nah it would work if he immediately shoots at the first sign of sudden movement.

Frogposters should be banned on sight.

Yeah cause that's a way in our current legal system to get them to cut that out.
If saying "piss piss ding-a-ling" got them to release me I'd say that, too

>ignore the /pol/ stuff
Fuck you, kike, I'm gonna ignore everything else instead

>his human rights
>implying such a thing actually exists
retard alert!

lol ok

Nah I don't have arms and I have more rights than me.

Good, it's settled then

Hey that's my tactic, I'm the guy that always says
>so you concede then?
When no argument is provided

But yes it's settled, I am a kike and everything I posted was wrong

Well meme'd, now let's link some philosophy and history sources in here to help save the thread.

Rights aren't important because of some transcendent dignity of human nature or whatever bullshit. Rights are important because, without them, the masses eventually riot and destroy everything.

>corporate rights

>people would surely outnumber the government.
Who's gonna yaps about their human's right? The US?

more like sjw rights

Good thing SJWs aren't human.

pretty ridiculous how badly peopls misunderstad human rights

they're just a prescription for how pople should be treated

not some mythical religious thing

saying 'human rights don't exist' just competely misunderstands it competely

it's like saying laws don't exist because you can't find them in the word around you using
scientific tools

*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*steals*
SO U BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy with it*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*eats a skittle*
AYYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest kfc*
U BE SAYIN
*collects welfare*
HOL UP HOL UP
*licks teeth then smacks lips*
AYYYOOO U BE SAYIN
*does the crip walk*
SO U BE SAYIN
*opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer*
WE WUZ
*dindu nuffins*
FINNA WE WUZ
*sucks air through teeth*
AYYYOOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
*pulls up sagging pants*
SO WE WUZ
*instinctively looks around for the police*
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
*faints and then gets up repeatedly*
SOM FINNA
*scopes dem bitches*
SO WE WUZ
*shouts at movie theater screen*
SOM FINNA
*chucks spear*
AYYYOOO SOM FINNA
*sets down cotton bale*
HOL UP
*strokes welfare check pensively*
WE WUZ
*throws up gang sign*
SOM FINNA
*swings from basket ball hoop*
WE WUZ
*grabs chicken and shuffles left and right*
SOM FINNA
*participates in drive by shooting*
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
*converts to islam*
U SAYIN WE WUZ
*repeated world star yelling in backround*
SOM FINNA
*sells crack*
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
*evolves from primate*

I have had enough African American history for the night!

The understanding of human rights in the USA is based on the philosophy of john jocke and it is "some mythical religious thing". ever heard of the phrase "endowed by our creator with certain unalienable rights"?

Do you enjoy going to prison for defending yourself?

And it is pure nonsense.

Rights exist only because countries exist.

never said it wasn't. my post was meant to argue against the claim that it isn't a religious argument

Guess what, buddy? You have them when you live in a country with a constitution (aka not filthy nigger barbaric country)!
No need for a global organization telling you what to do!

>I am a kike
You must be rich then, gib monies pl0x

Has anyone ever done a video of this with all the shit in ** included?

Yeah but human rights are purely a construct by the (((UN))) to force us to apply a bunch of shitty RoE to our military so we can't just use tactical nukes on Al Qaeda and ISIS