Stox Token Coin STX

Bought 2000 of them at 36K SATs last night.

Did I fuck up anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iBAktbRX7KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hes gonna get a shit ton of jailtime for soliciting securities without a disclaimer

join me

In your fantasies maybe

yup. Big time.
Gtfo while you can, that thing is going to crash fucking hard.

Any price predictions?

its only august 15

Check out this video user

youtube.com/watch?v=iBAktbRX7KE

Any reason for that? Lol?

>Taking advice from an illiterate nigger

Shiggy diggy

>Value built entirely on paid celebrity endorsements
>vaporware
>very high already
every smart investors have sold already. If you feel adventurous go ahead and stay but don't keep your eyes of the screen for a minute because that thing is built on hot air and can collapse literally at any seconds.

He doesn't have one, because crypto is full of irrational and stupid people, that's why Bitcoin is so overpriced right now, FOMO. STX will rise slowly until the day of the fight because of this same reason: lack of critical thinking among the average crypto trader because some boxing idiot has a couple of bucks invested in Stox, which is good for current buyers, and really bad for the suckers who will be buying because of FOMO.

That's exactly what I figured.

Pretty sure 2k of them at 36k sats each is a bargain if your planning on selling at ATH during the fight once its shilled.

OP.

I can see this at $10+ easily by the time the fight starts.

Maybe even $20 given the small market cap it has in comparison to other similar projects.

(Augur/Gnosis)

Who gives a shit? The STX hype hasn't even begun and hype is all that matters. I bought well below ICO price anyway, even if things go haywire I have enough room to get out

NO, just be patient for about a week

Laying on a pool of single dollar bills instead of 100's....

I guess that's how much he has left after investing in STOX?

Dumb nigger bragging over paper money, it's all about the digital ledger currencies now baby.

go fuck yourself that dude makes more money on one fight then you ever will in your life.

Rekt

i was an early adopter of bitcoin I fucking doubt it

that's the most retarded picture I've seen all day. if you're not just shilling, I doubt you're going to make a lot of money in crypto lol.

He looks like a black mini-me.