ARK

Alright guys.

ARK got a lot of attention yesterday, and it seems like we are floating around at a new floor.
When smart bridge is getting announced in September - October, Ark will shoot to $5-$10 easily.

The smart bridge will make it possible to use ARK to get in on ICOS. You can basically send ARK to an ETH contract which they tested recently with success.

>ARK will NOT go below $1 again. Mark my words. The bot that suppressed the price for months got completely wiped out and left dry of arks yesterday. We ate up all of its sell walls with ease.

So now is the question..... Are you gonna miss the KING of pumps once the price triples or quadruples by "waiting for the dip".. Or are you gonna buy more now?
I know what I AM DOING...
>Fill your bags before its too late.. GET ON THE ARK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H3oiThw2RxE
youtu.be/wfNV3Q7WxBo
youtube.com/watch?v=wfNV3Q7WxBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how does the eth contract know how much the arks are worth I am only in it for bizclassic

Bought 100 more just above the new floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

Not sure... I just know that the test they announced to have made on their Twitter account worked perfectly, which is pretty damn cool!

I shorted at 42k and I suspect BTC is going to tank tanking everything with it. I'm not buying anything until I'm confident I know what BTC is doing.

$5 is more realistic. I don't see the smart bridge bringing ARK above BitShares/Steem level.
Definitely on to this.

it doesn't cos its vapourware shitcoin PnD 101

Crying because you didn't get in on time? Lol

Big buy walls... Seems like it could pump again.. I better get in!

Maybe I should sell all my NEO and ETH for ark? I think it's a way better call IMHO

buy now or stay poor forever

>3 FOMO posts in 3 minutes

Exactly... Bye Bye ETH.. I'm going ALL IN on ARK at this point after reading their white paper

It's $1.36 right now, when more americans wake up and read this thread, they'll be like "o shit i need to buy the dip" and then it'll shoot up to $2.10 easily

can someone answer this? Ark is my 2nd biggest investment and I honestly never even thought about this

i hope i'm not gonna regret it, but judging by many of my recent shitcoin trades, i may wait for it to drop below $.90

hoping good stuff from this coin and adex, regardless

when btc sneezes all alts get pneumonia
in between sneezes there will be nothing but pumps and dumps across the board
btc maximalism is natural, embrace it
congrats to past arkie bagholders and the team/community behind biz_classic, brotier/10

>When smart bridge is getting announced in September - October, Ark will shoot to $5-$10 easily

Can't wait.

Got 2k myself, that's quite enough thanks

next big step is to buy espers my friend

kill yourself faggot

go back to wage cucking HOMO

If ARK was a shitcoin I would do the same, however its not.

The price has been kept low for MONTHS because of a trading bot with huge volume has kept the price down on Bittrex.
Ark will shoot right back up to $2 within this week.. It's bound to happen. THIS is the dip. Look at the chart of NEO, and see that it had its first pump.. then continued shortly after.
Same gonna happen with Ark leading up to this HUGE announcement.
>Smart bridge

Moon starts now see? very good coin buy ark and espers u feed ur family good

See the buy orders...

People KNOW ark is GOLD...

>BTC crashing. Money moves to ALT coins.. Guess which one?

I think ARK has great long term prospects, I also think it's drastically over priced on the back of the pump and everything is about to tank with BTC.
Hoping to turn my 42k sell into a 15k buy.

20k should be your target to re-buy
doubt we'll see 15k ever again unless btc halves

keep trying to scam people into buying your shitinthestreet coin thats on a different chain which is why its 1 satoshi and has withdraws disabled

report every espers shill since its literally a scam

>trade shitcoins
>don't have a sense of humor about it
I miss the Doge days.

youtu.be/H3oiThw2RxE

No way it's going that low again.
Jesus christ you guys are so fucking retarded you don't even understand WHY the price jumped as it did...
It was because the trading bot who suppressed the price for MONTHS on end FINALLY got nuked.
Good luck catching a dip that will never happen like that again.
30k is the bottom

Peak doge was really comfy albeit with a lot of fanatics.

>you guys are so fucking retarded you don't even understand WHY the price jumped as it did
Actually I do, now you do too.
As I said I like ARK and will be buying back in but I'm not some mindless fanboy that ignore other market factors.

AAAAAAND.... We are going UP again.. Quite fast. 36k sats...

>I TOLD YOU GUYS TO BUY, BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!!

A small group of people pumping it was what it took to shake OFF the trading bot.. I knew about ithe already, was posted yesterday.
BUT now that there is NO manipulation the price of Ark can at last grow organically... Watch it grow.. It WON'T go down below 30k sats again.. EVER

we'll see about that
also keep in mind that 54,854,961ark is currently kept in a voting wallet, effectively taken off the market so should that floodgates open it'll be a considerable dump

man you're so fucking deluded..

I'm an ark supporter too but just look at the volume we are still over fucking 8k
Ark rarely ever had over 100 volume when it was growing "organically"

Give it a few days for this volume to die off and all the fomo bagholders to get out of the coin and we will definitely visit 20ks again

Not to mention guys like this are going to want to cash out eventually. youtu.be/wfNV3Q7WxBo

they are likely to keep forging fresh ark and selling that without even touching the principal
I've really grown to like the DPoS system ark employs during my bagholding stint

Fair point, they could exit slowly a couple of years from now if they wanted several million dollars.

This is just conjecture since I'm not aware of any details on the actual test, but I'd guess it's some sort of rolling peg based on either a trusted market exchange rate, or maybe they tested using a fixed exchange rate just to test if they could actually process the transaction.

I imagine the difficult part of encoded listeners is actually determining how to set exchange rates on these highly volatile assets.

We're gaining momentum again.

Yeah we are... Those who's waiting for a dip.. Are gonna regret it HARD later today!

44k sats and going STRONG. hope you guys bought the dip at 35k..
100k by end of the week guaranteed

only holding 1400 arks feels bad man

Link to the biz_classic Ark slack?

FUCKK I wanted to BUY MORE!!!!

tfw only 3100 arks and I KNOW I'm gonna make it but I wanted TWO lambos not only one.

might sell soon and wait for a dip... if a dip happens

It won't... $3 tonight

FIRE FIRE RISES!

Too much support level it will moon soon buy now

Should have bought more at 16k sat FUCK

i sold at 47k and it dropped back to 41k or so, bought back at 42k hopefully it pays off

i've been thinking the same thing for the last 12 hours.

3rd fastest gaining coin on Bittrex right now!
$1.81 last time I checked.

>it's still falling

$3 later tonight

You'd make it with only 1000 ARK

started today with 0.5 and now im up to 0.7 thanks to ark

make it where?

QUCIK GET OUT AND BUY CVC!!

bagholderville

youtube.com/watch?v=wfNV3Q7WxBo

goddamn. that's a lot of coins

That fucking sell wall tho

26/03/2017

Guys think smart and don't fall for greed and lose your gains.

Learn from what happened to the DGB bag holders that refused to sell at 2k+

I looked into CVC last night and I see absolutely zero need for a token or blockchain technology to do what they plan to do.

TL;DR - It's a fucking scam.