What happens when crypto currency stops being a trend? What is the next platform in which we will invest?

What happens when crypto currency stops being a trend? What is the next platform in which we will invest?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_money
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Asteroid mining
Gene patenting
Sonic currencies
Privatised oxygen funds

there won't be a "next platform", cryptocurrency is the last form of value, because after that AI is taking over and we will be paid with goods just for existing ie passive income(this or extermination)

These bubbles happen once every 20 years or so. Better make some cash on this one or you will have to be a wagecuck for life

Next big thing will be space exploration, just like colonization 500 years ago.

quantumcurrencies

>or you will have to be a wagecuck for life

I don't understand this way of thinking. Do you guys have no skills that you can use to start a business or do contract work or something? If you really think crypto is the future why don't you learn some code and work on your own coin?

Was that really Ivana Trump? Never got that scene.

Because we are to retarded to learn anythingh but just smart enough to buy the memes

THIS
were some lazy fucks too

>lol bro why not just make your own website, the internet is the future!!
>pets.com

>what happens when the internet stops being a trend

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_money

you're trying to make a point to somebody who is trying to make the same point as you

because it doesn't matter how long I try to learn code, I am past the age of 21 where your brain loses its ability to rout new content into permanent memory. I have to re-learn how to make buy and sell orders every time I try to exchange on bittrex

The intertwinement of cyberspace and real world will continue on exponentially.

Wtf?

>I have to re-learn how to make buy and sell orders every time I try to exchange on bittrex

perhaps you're just retarded ?

I was in a pretty bad car accident, hit my head on pavement at around 50 miles per hour and bounced. Hopefully it isn't like this for everybody!

i'm nearing 30 and I definitely am feeling slower than I used to be, but I can still learn how to code and etc

yeah i think this might be a problem specific to you

Why reinvent the wheel, when I can just buy it and sell it for double?

> brain loses its ability to rout new content into permanent memory.

Ive forgotten most of my college education and you are definitely making excuses lel