If you still haven't bought OmiseGo, I have some bad news for you: You aren't going to make it

If you still haven't bought OmiseGo, I have some bad news for you: You aren't going to make it.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

omg.omise.co/#about
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't like how they are passive aggressively shilling their own coin. Stickers, photo ops, and slack conversation? Come on just release the damn news already.

>multiple major companies
>you guys are catching on

What was the rumour about? Apple. The devs indirectly confirmed that the rumour is true.

HOLD THE ROCKET I WANT TO BUY MORE AND MY BITCOIN ONLY HAS 1 CONFIRM ON IT

the slack is so fucking terrible, not to mention the phishing bot that lurks there. they need to move to discord.

once the public find out that the rumours about Apple are true, 200k will be the new floor.

So the OmiseGo guys are now spamming Apple people begging for them to look into crypto? That's 'in talks with'

LMAO this company is shady AF

The deal is already done. And you know what Apple touches, usually turns out good.

Paul Walsh is not associated with Omisego. He works with Slack.

Kek, I wonder what I can buy with my 700 omg in 2020

A harem of ladyboys will go for 3 OMG.

Me too friend

>captcha select helicopter

to the moon

some fine thailand fe(male)

A hoverboard. With an apple sticker on it

nice, always wanted one of those

woopty doo da
somebody is talking to a company
yawn

who the fuck is paul walsh? he's nowhere on here

omg.omise.co/#about

a lot of empty promises about this shitcoin. I'm holding but it seems shady as fuck.

Paul wasn't talking about OMG. He was talking about Slack's security. He is affiliated with Slack.

Lold'd. Thats a fucking sign, im buying an Apache.

ah so as I expected OP is a faggot pajeet

So another big la dee da over nothing? damn whodathunk

I finally bought in to all this shilling, this better work out fgts