Got put into a Pump n Dump discord

>got put into a Pump n Dump discord
>they tell us how to shillpost here
>mfw realized all posts here are similar to the shill examples they gave us

I think i just swallowed the red pill. I cant look at this place the way i did before.

>shilling PnDs
No need if you can create volume.

>got into a exchange whatsapp
>tell us how to trick discord chat rooms to think they can influence controlled markets

teach me how to spot the shill

post examples you flaming fagotron

But did you make money? That's all that matters in the end. That and not getting caught cause this shit is higly illegal

Do the exact opposite of what Veeky Forums says. KEK

i'm in one telegram pnd group.
you can find them easily on instagram etc .

50% of the 'tips' so far have just fallen below the floor leaving people pissed and the guys just like 'hold man'.

it's like he has a shitty random number generator and sometimes gets lucky

You know how these groups work?

They mark a coin, and tell everyone to buy, and people within the pump groups are SELLING BACK to the people buying. The volume goes up, but the price remains the same, and eventually peters off leaving bagholders behind.

Funny shit

what. bitcoins are fucking illegal. am i a fucking criminal?

Click return and scroll Veeky Forums for a while.

You're just buying the group owner's bags. It's all pre-pumped.

Looks like they're targeting Monaco next.

The Buttbean shillage is top cringe btw.

Depends on the group, the better ones tell the whales to buy @ 10k / sell @ 60k, paid subs get told to buy @ 15k / sell @ 30k and plebs get told to buy @ 20k / sell @ 25k.
This way most turn a profit and the plebs create the volume and eat walls for the whales to get the best returns.

>we invented the "mooning" term

kek it really is the red pill, i swallowed it recently also, always DYOR and follow your guts

Most of these pumps should be obvious if you have been in crypto. The Reddcoin one was so fucking outrageous - you saw them posting development timeline images from 2014 - with 2014 dates on them. I legit believed it was a parody of a pump and dump.

BitBean is going to replace Bitcoin.

My favorite is RAIN, if you look at the devs post history on bitcointalk he has made PnD coins in the past and lied about progress to help the pump. He couldn't even be bothered making a new account for his next scamcoin.

>not realizing most of the posts on this website are shills

I see you've never been on /pol/, where literally 95% of threads are some sort of psyop or shilling campaign.

coming to this board is a nice break from the shills, in comparison.

I think i know a way to get rich now.

>spot shillposts
>jump on em
>set a sell spot at 20%
>do it daily

Millionaire in months...

hahahahahah

My fucking god I HATE RDD and I HATE ITS DEVELOPERS.

REDDID WILL NEVER FUCKING EXIST

>coming to this board is a nice break from the shills, in comparison.
i wish i could be this gullible