Srsly guys - why is Monero doing so aweful?

Feds bust AlphaBay, take down BTC-E, no one trusts ZCoin. It can handle 3X transactions of BTC & secured by actual distributed network.

Dumbass FluffyPony keeps up his "Don't buy Monero" campaign & trolling. But I don't understand why this isn't at $200 already. Feds are building good tracking for BTC to the point it can't be hidden ... what gives?

I feel like it needs a good viral campaign.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsonline.com/fluffypony-speaks-troll-monero-market/
stratisplatform.com/tag/tumblebit/
youtube.com/watch?v=QlcMVpyIreg
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trust your instincts. maybe its because people dont see what you do.

cheers

Because Fluffy is human shit who defrauded his investors earlier this Summer and Monero is an utterly shitty project that will never be used in the dark world.

FUCK YOU FLUFFY, YOU FAT FAGGOT.

Fuck monero buy verge
If verge reaches Monroe's value...

Also zCash was just developed by ETH to be integrated into ETH which means soon ETH transactions can be user. Which means guess what? The end of this faggot failure meme project.

If I ever see Fluffy on the street, I swear to god I'll punch this fat faggot in the face for the scam he pulled earlier this year.

why do you all hate this guy?

what part of public ledger didn't you/they understand?

>utterly shitty project that will never be used in the dark world

??
It's the main darkweb money atm, and it was before too.

they can not live up to his fluffy pony standards and are banished to idiot web sites

I just don't trust zCash. Does Eth somehow get rid of the trusted setup that can do massive inflation? And it's like 8min to generate a private transaction so I don't see how that can work on a darkwebsite sending 1000s of transactions. Also no multisig for Z addresses. (Although ZCash team says all are coming soon)

Oh this is awesome! Seems like we will get support for on chain tokens for monero. NEAT. Hope we will get a mymonerowallet like myetherwallet.

Check pony's twitter

yep. thats the whole reason the wanna cry money got lost
shapeshifted into monaro lol

>this stupid faggot invested his mommy's allowance money without actually researching his investment

It's literally not on a single DNM right now. What the fuck are you talking about, faggot?

The devs hold an unknown amount of coins and may very well be dumping them

Don't let these retarded kids who are holding the bag on a loser lie to you. This bullshit is literally not used in the Dark World or on any Darknet Market. It's not even user unless you go through an annoying complicated process to send it.

These fucking idiot kids bought a sack of weed off of AB awhile ago, got scared, were stupid enough to believe the Monero meme without researching it and now that's we're here.

monaro isn't for holding a bag of you idiot lol

You are getting it mixed up with ZCash I think. Monero forces ring signatures & soon RingCT on ALL transactions. ZCash makes you do a bunch of work to send an user transaction.

I normally wouldn't push this hard against a project because this entire world is largely ponzi and scams and that is the point. But this fat faggot literally went out of his way to scam investors a few months ago and would be in fucking prison if this was the stock market.

Don't waste your time or money on this faggotry, you'll live to regret it.

Name a DNM it's on right now. I fucking triple dog dare you.

nonono i want alll you to think zcash is secure by default LOL

Use btc, zcash, verge or pivx at your own risk, I don't care, it's your money.

You're advocating a shit coin by saying it's used in the dark world. It fucking isn't. Which means it's utterly worthless to investors. Your HURRRR DURRRRR means literally nothing.

I think because he made a tweet with "important news upcoming" or something and then later said he was just kidding. It's a nice critique on all the utterly meaningless hype surrounding some shitcoins IMO but apparently a lot of people were retarded enough to lose money in that event, and now they're salty.

No this fucking faggot defrauded his own people and then his cult somehow thought this was a life lesson. Don't be a mark like these retards.

i remember that, and that silly video, i thought it was funny. how do you lose money on that tho?

Because dumb people don't understand Buy the News, Sell the Rumor. So his cult invested a fuck ton of money on his bullshit and then when it turned into to be him just a monsterous sociopath piece of shit, they're like HURRRR DURRRR THANK YOU FLUFFY, THANK YOU FOR TAKING OUR MONEY AND TEACHING US

>defrauded his own people
So what did he do then?

what was there to invest into? there wasnt any ico or anything that i remember? also why are you personally so upset?

Look you fucking faggots are going to do what you're going to do. Here's the facts

>Faggot developer Fluffy literally defrauded his following to create a pump and dump scam for himself a few months ago

>Despite what these faggot kids say, it's literally not used on any Darknet Market or anywhere in the dark world

>It's not even user unless you got through a complicated transaction process.

>It wouldn't even be a thing unless AlphaBay put it on their market to pump it since they were some of the biggest P&D whales in their time. But they're all dead, in prison or on the run now.

Don't be the faggot mark who got suckered by even bigger faggots on Veeky Forums do your research and stay away from this pile of shit.

I don't get it senpai, it's one of my favorite coins but it was bleeding me so much money I had to jump ship

Buy OMG

>do your research aka listen to my unfounded bs
Please explain in what way this fluffy guy that you're so angry with defrauded his following. If it's literally just then you're just a stupid crybaby.

Because his big press conference which he held as the main part of his P&D scam was literally a middle finger in everyone's face. I don't care if you defraud the marks. Just don't be a sociopath about it.

Also these kids are full of shit. It isn't used on the DNMs or the Dark World at all.

this. it took most of the faggots on Veeky Forums a year to see what I saw, and the results are quite sudden.

Because this faggot spent months hyping some big news with his coin and getting his cult all worked up into blowing their money on this shit. Then he sold a fat stack of his right before his press conference. Then his press conference was literally just a fuck you at all the people who invested in his project.

How fucking stupid are you if you don't think this is an insane way to run a business? This cocksucker literally ripped off his biggest believers and it's supposed to be a good thing?

lol you are so confused
do go on

i dont own any and dont plan to, that's why im very much indifferent to this guy or his coin, im just wondering why are you so upset

bitsonline.com/fluffypony-speaks-troll-monero-market/
It sounds pretty brilliant IMO, you're just a salty wanker.
>“Anyone who believed this was real and got excited should stick to scams. I have a large list of some I can recommend.”

Monero is a great coin with good user tech.

>It's not even user unless you got through a complicated transaction process.
You keep saying this but it's completely false. If you want to link some sources then go for it. If you're referencing the Miller report it's already been debunked.

This fucking faggot says I'm confused over and over again yet can't do anything to refute since everything I'm saying is true.

Yeah, it's brilliant. Give him your money you stupid limey faggot.

>months
Try days. You literally had to go back like one week of his tweets to realize that he was a massive troll. How many retards actually lost money because of this? Is this a Reddit thing?
>business
>being this new

Go on, tell us how much money you lost on this pump and dump scam.

This Monero cult is literally trying to justify their fat faggot sociopath leader running off with their money and how wonderful it is that he scams his investors. This is how stupid these people are.

also anyone buying because of random vague "announcements" is an idiot imo so whatever

Bitch I was in at $20 and out $50. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVER INVEST IN SOMEONE WHO OPENLY TRIED TO SCAM YOU.

You Monero niggers are literally retarded.

Somehow I don't believe you. Why would you be so angry if you made big gains?

lol you stupid fuck
i know what you are saying is clueless trash
im not your teacher
just someone laughing at you
tell everyone how zcash is secure by default again LOL

Did Hansa use Monero?
Did AlphaBay use Monero?
Does any drug site in the deep web use Monero

Why this coin even exists??

Because these Monero faggots are lying. And quite frankly, Fluffy should be in fucking prison right now.

Once again, these silly Monero niggers can't don't anything but insult my intelligence while they can't refute that Fluffy fucked his own people for personal gain a few months ago and this pile of shit literally isn't on a single DNM.

It was on AlphaBay for awhile before they got shut down which was there the initial pump from $8 to $20 whatever came from. I think AB was literally the only one. I think smaller secondary one like Nucleus might have, but it was gone so fast and it was a while ago, I don't remember. Those are the only two that ever did.

you havent actually stated any facts to refute LOL
aside from that bullshit lie about zcash being private and secure be default LOL

stratisplatform.com/tag/tumblebit/

/bread

Go watch the latest ETH developer's conference faggot. They're all online.

A little faggot who got caught holding the bag on a piece of shit project and now he has to shill on Veeky Forums. Sad.

monero isnt for holding LOL
I've never had a use for it
not a junkie/tweeker ya see
and ETH cucks can go hang themselves lol i dont a shit what they are working on LOL

Lol

I have no horse in this race, but I respect fluffy for actually calling this community like it is. It's full of filthy get rich quick scam artists and filthy pnd artists trying to make quick money without contributing to the community, and actually actively harming it by fostering an environment where organic growth is very difficult to achieve.

Quit being a salty Twitter whore and buy based on fundamentals instead of rumors and tea leaves. You deserved to get dumped on for not realizing Twitter isn't the end all be all for investment news you fucking mongoloid. If you can't handle the community, get the fuck out and leave it to those who can actually understand fundamentals and legitimate value investing.

If it's not for hodling, then what the fuck are you shilling. Think about what you're saying you fucking idiot.

How the fuck am I a Twitter whore? What are the fuck are you talking about? Of course you're a bag holder, why else would you be defending this faggotry so hard. Your logic is the same as someone got fucked by Madoff and thinking he was great for fucking them.

Just look at the Monero niggers in this thread and how stupid they are. Ask yourself, are these niggers really someone you want to be?

>this pile of shit literally isn't on a single DNM.
>those are the only two that ever did.
>it's literally not used on any Darknet Market or anywhere in the dark world
Did no one ever teach you how to use a search engine or do any research at all that doesn't come from a reddit post or tweet? Trade Route and Wall Street are active and accept it, and that was just from 20 seconds of searching.

Xvg has good people. I invested a bit with them. Can't complain

Brilliant is the word and this move definitely is something I would have done myself

I think I'm gonna do some more researches on this coin

GO look right now faggot, are they there?

i think fluffy is a pretty hilarious guy

Alpha bay did.

Monero was literally the only coin the FBI confiscated that they couldn't recover/discover account values for once they seized the alpha bay servers. Aloha bay accepted bitcoin, eth, zcash and monero for goods.

If you want to use something as a currency it can't fluctuate by +/- 50% every week. It needs to be somewhat stable. Monero's problem is its actually useful for something other than a get rich quick scheme.

crypto is not an investment you fag, you trade some coins for other coins, it's not like you own a piece of a company

>I just looked at it
>BUT DID YOU LOOK AT IT?
Here's your (You)

its antisemitism

coins = shares YOU RETARD

You're a Twitter whore because the "pnd scam" you're talking about being defrauded by is all based on a Twitter exchange from fluffy pony.

I have zero monero. Never have, and never will. I just find it hilarious that youre so salty over this coin, with the only logical reason being you were burned on the Twitter hype from fluffy a while back. You can't argue the coin on its technical merits or use case, so you attack its adoption and its founder (because everyone should judge an invention on its inventor right?).

It's whatever though, I don't use monero or invest in it so I couldn't care less about your blatant FUD. I jyst think it's hilarious that you're so salty about it, and advise everyone who disagrees with you of being a "bagholder".

youtube.com/watch?v=QlcMVpyIreg
nobody has any sense of haha

TR accepts it.

No they don't you fucking spastic. Crypto is speculation, not investing. Get your terms right, dipshit.

blame the ICOTards

Alright so I just read up on the fluffypony shit and that was legit scammy. Got into the game this past June so I missed that happening back in May. That was really fucking bullshit and if I lost a lot of money I would be furious. Even if I was a long term holder of Monero, I'd be furious. That did so much damage to the brand. IT'S A GOOD FUCKING COIN, WHY IS THIS FAT AUTIST A SPOKESPERSON FOR IT?

How can you trust any piece of news about Monero from their dev team ever now?

Enlighten me sempai

You can't, that's why you stay away.

FluffyPony is a fat disgusting blob with a cutey wife, this is proof alone he has enriched himself with Monero and is now playing the "don't pump my coin you scammers!" card.

>overestimating the value of monetary privacy
>underestimating the network effect of currency

try harder OP

>inb4 muh fundamentals

what fundamentals does the dollar have? just being the biggest, mainly.

shitcoins are shitcoins and will remain shitcoins

You can trust them to develop a good coin, not to pump it with news announcements and big promises. XMR is a decent hedge against crypto volatility, if you get a proper entry of coarse

All of you fucking morons. All of you. Wow. I can't believe I share the same air as you. Fucking disgusting.

Monero's value isn't rising because its initial inflation rate is WAAY higher than BTC's, until it starts to taper off around 2020. That is when its value will skyrocket. This was done in order to get a sufficient number of coins in circulation so it could actually be used as a currency instead of people hoarding them and defeating the purpose of the coin.

Until the inflation tapers off, it's just pure accumulation. Watch its market cap. It will keep going up and Monero will continue moving up the charts while its value remains the same.

>How can you trust any piece of news about Monero from their dev team ever now?
That's literally the entire point he was making: don't trust pre-announcements or hype. Especially when the dev meeting logs and all incremental changes to the code are public for everyone to see.

That's just his way of forcing people to know what they're investing in
Nothing scammy about that

The product before and after the troll was exactly the same, so why people cry ?

Word.

I have faith in the coin but I don't have faith in its developers. Even if his intentions were well meaning, he completed put the entire currency's reputation in jeopardy just to prove an autistic point. Honestly, upon further reflection, it reeks of jealousy at the attention all of the ICO based shitcoins were receiving. Anyone that knows anything knows that Monero's tech is great, but this little tantrum fluffypony threw is nothing more than envy at the success of newer coins that have rocketed past XMR in marketcap.

Like I said, I didn't personally lose anything but it's really naive to think that every single person that lost a bunch of money was some kind of greedy reactionary retard and it's also easy to see why a long term investor that had been long XMR since the beginning would start to question the foundation of its core developers. If nobody can stand up to this idiot and remove him from whatever position he has as a mouthpiece for XMR, then they all share the blame as well. You just don't do that to people. Period.

Monero is a /g/ coin, it will continue to stagnate because no one cares how or why it works. Devs are terrible at getting to the point when they explain shit. Its "viral marketing" will only come after it has already mooned when the volume gets low enough for a whale to easily manipulate.

FML. I transfered my XMR from polo to trex so i could buy some riskier alts. Polo transaction said complete. ~~~ Nothing in trex.

why does some faggot post the same shit evry day about every fucking coin

you fucked up or the exchanges fucked up

the coin didn't fuck up. GI-GO. First rule of computing.

Better invest in Antsha- I mean NEO, imiright?

The shitcoin storm is coming and some of you faggots are gonna bleed hard. Scam coins are a zero sum game at best, whereas investing into real tech is not.

Monero is still a safe bet, it just will take a while. The fact that anons (even Monero shills) in this thread actually think Fluffy is a dev even though all he does is merge pull requests just shows that no one pays attention to this coin.

Monero is doing awful because it's not a real user coin like they claim, nor is it fast. Even Verge is more competent.

If someone replaces him, mono would moon.

He's the problem that's holding mono to it's full potential.

Fuck him for hurting us.

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/is-monero-s-or-all-anonymity-broken

that is all

If it was broken, the title would say "Monero's and all anonymity broken"
That is all

The price completely tanked immediately and has still never come close to recovering in btc value.

Why would you compare its value to btc's ?