What Veeky Forums-tier scenario should I play?

What Veeky Forums-tier scenario should I play?

So far I've
>founded the Empire of Russia from a lowly count, had my Satan spawn daughter sail over to the Aztecs and become their Queen
>founded Britannia as a drooling retard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gucj_ObuM4M?t=6m56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ideally I want to start as a count or duke and work my way up. Idc which year

>Satan spawn daughter sail over to the Aztecs and become their Queen

Mine stayed at home and became a dutiful mother that formed Britannia.

Form Israel in 1220

damn

Be a black Egyptian and reconquer your rightful territory which white people stole (the whole map) then convert that save to EU4 and reconquer the whole world for the black warrior

Whitebois btfo

I just started a game as the Bozok khanate in 769. Planning on trying to do a fairly historical playthrough and lead the Oghuz Turks to Anatolia.

Also be the immortal Emprah Wewuz of the Kang dynasty

>playing as non-whites

Go away Reviewbrah, you died in Manchester

>not destroying wh*te people and taking back Egypt

Do wh*tebois fear the black warrior?

He wishes

>making the rulers all retarded muslim nignogs and playing as a lord having to survive the immediate apocalypse
Fucking love doing this youtu.be/gucj_ObuM4M?t=6m56s

>playing vanilla ck2
I didn't realise Veeky Forums was this pathetic. Play HIP or CK2+, both make the game more enjoyable and difficult.

I should have taken more screenshots of that play

I had a black French emperor named Andre that was born in purple and a Sayyid.

are you blind?

Play as El Cid, Valencia 1094

>Lithuanian pagans as the Lithuanian crusade begins
>Rebuild the Achaemenid Empire as a Zoroastrian persian
>Settle down as the Magyars and build a Hussar empire (Hussar retinues have solid stats and Tengri religion improves light cavalry further IIRC should wipe out entire armies with your retarded pursuit values)
>Playing as Bretons reconquer all lands that used to be under Celtic rule
>Playing as Ummayads reunite all of Islam under your rule and successfully conquer France
>Starting as a minor count or duke in the Holy Roman Empire gain independence and unite Italy with the kingdoms of Italy and Sicily under your rule
>As an Ibadi, Kharijite, or Druze character convert most of Islam to your minor sect

That's a lot of children.

paradox games are starting to affect my politics

i've started to disdain the common folk, and constantly prioritize what's in the best interest of the state

I'm the exact opposite. I always try to make my pops happy as possible and making sure they get their needs in Vickky 2. I like booting up the econom analyzer at the end of a game and seeing my GDP per capita higher than all the other countries

why?

They've rolled back the timeframe since I last looked. Might be cool to do a British game.

>play as merchant republic
>200 years later all of dynasty is black because of niger women event

Any one have that picture of the king reporting himself to himself for committing treason against himself?

>paradox games make people into globalists
Good lord.

>tfw play GSG's as a ruthless coloniser and exploit the rest of the world for the benefits of the home territories and a select few colonies

We perfidious albion now

That is basically a (structural) realist school assumption. Paradox is terribly influenced by that, which makes sense given the political actors are all well-defined states that (erroneously) simulate their historical counterparts. You don't control the rebels or anything like that.

Recreate the north sea empire as harald hardrada

You install HiP immediately.

install Darkest Hour and play Kaiserreich instead

HiP?

You can sail over to the Aztecs?

no but they can sail over to you