I'll start
>near impossible mode: g*rmans as the good guys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Éleuthère_Irénée_du_Pont#Legacy
youtube.com/watch?v=FkLPpO6We-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Atlanta
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably the US and UK against Japan.

I didn't even know about the cannibalism until a few weeks ago. I've met nazi apologists but very few Japanese apologists.

also us civil war

>good and bad
How was your first day of preschool, bud?

wow bro...... do you read nietzsche? damn.....

wow.......... ops mum here reading this post....... wow.............. would you like to have sex

Niggas gotta eat man, also much like everything in the Pacific War it's overstated for tourism dollars of grief museums

Japanese cannabilism was forced onto the PoWs. It's forgivable in the field.

>Japs
Agreed
>Southerners
Disagree

>Southern motives for war: right to own slaves
>Northern motives for war: preservation of the union
Being 2017, it's easy to see it as "south=bad guys" and I agree that owning slaves=bad but that doesn't make the north good guys in the slightest.

I believe that the southern states should legally have been able to voluntarily secede from a political union founded upon the principal of self governance. Plus Lincoln was kinda fascistic.

getting it out of the way early

That's because you probably can't read any Asian languages. There are tons of Japanese apologists who recognize the evils of Western imperialism.

ww2

which side was good and which side was bad? i'll let you decide ;)

are you trying to claim the southerners were the good guys?

Well, first there's the Imjun War
Koreans defending against a (almost) completely uncalled invasion by post-Sengoku Jidai Japan

Mahdi wars

Republicans in the Spanish Civil War.

[spoiler]Germans were at least on the side of the good boys in this one[/spoiler]

fucking jew of course they have the right to secede it says so in the goddamn constitution dimwit the war was illegal by all accounts and lincoln should have been executed for treason of the highest degree breaking dozens of oaths namely his service to the UNION and all it held true rather than making us a central nation and destroying states sovereignty that is guaranteed by the constitution, lincoln was a pure fascist and should have been brutally tortured for what he did, dont even bring slavery into the matter especially since lincoln was a part of the back to africa movement and hated niggers as well

Its good to see the bad guys lose every now and then

No you fucking retard, I explicitly stated that slavery was bad
Just because I think the north was bad doesn't mean I think the south was good
You're like those "there can only be either communism or fascism" /pol/ types
>starting off the post with "fucking jew"
I'm inclined to not read the rest of your post despite us agreeing on everything except the torture/execution part

>war was illiegal by all accounts
you're right, the South never should have attacked the peaceful north. Peaces of shit should be hung.

The south started it.

the north was holding power over the south and forced the confederacy's hand, and as for not being tortured do you remember what his oath was to the border states and upon entering office? not taking slavery away?...and what did he do?...the north was the aggressor in every single way and forced the souths hand to make the first move so they could cry defense

Are you retarded? He's trying to say there isn't a clear-cut good guy in this war as OP asked.

>and should have been brutally tortured for what he did
That sounds unconstitutional

There is no good or bad guys in history. morality is subjective.

Lmfao yanks butthurt we will never be neutered like g*rmans and see our ancestors as the bad guys.

We control the current government thus the CSA were the good guys of the civil war. Yankees btfo.

>the absolute state of southern apologists

I will never apologize for my ancestors treating niggers like the animals they are yank. Infact I'm damn proud of it.

But the Democrats were the southern party, and they lost...

Doesn't matter if a Yankee is in the whitehouse. The south controls congress and trump is basically our puppet.

So edgy.

So gay.

Bomber Harris did nothing wrong

Bomber Harris is a gay Reddit meme

Most of Japan are apologists.

Most Japanese don't know anything about it because they never get taught

I was born "jewish" although I hate "judaism" and all other religions. I am 100% atheist. I believe there is no such thing as "god" and that we like the great late Charles Darwin proved evolved from apes.

Anyway I admire bomber Harris.
It always boiled my blood what the germans did to us the "jews".
But I take solace that at least not 1 and not 2 germans were killed by allied bombings.
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind".
My favorite quote by this great man.
Rest In Peace, Sir Arthur Harris, 1st Baronet.
I love and admire you.

Napoleonic wars.
We all know who was the good Guy (tm) and who was the good goy

Southern states split away before Lincoln even took office, all of them saying it was because of slavery despite Lincoln not even doing shit yet
There is nothing in the constitution that allows states to leave
This would be the equivalent of states today trying to leave the union in December 2016 because Trump won.
You're a moron.

The north was not holding power over the south, the south had a shit economy and never industrialized, that is a failure on their part

pacific war tourism money grief museum scam! I knew it!

>inclined not to read
>reads it anyway

Fuck, I thought that Veeky Forums was the bastion of pseuds on this site, but not to this extent. And yep, is absolutely right, nobody but (((war profiteers))) benefitted from that bloody intrusion upon states' rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Éleuthère_Irénée_du_Pont#Legacy

I hate you so much mods please perma ban Shitler, she is a cancer upon this malaysian gluten free peanutbutter makers union message board

It's not entirely a scam, but they really fucking milk it, especially Changi

was born "jewish" although I hate "judaism" and all other religions. I am 100% atheist. I believe there is no such thing as "god" and that we like the great late Charles Darwin proved evolved from apes.

Anyway I don't want to have children.
I don't want them to ever know about the holocaust and about the german evilness.
I want to spare them from ever knowing about such things.
God, I hate germans...

The southeners are a bunch of whiners who think they can just like hot shit when they cant get what they want
Now they got slapped by yanks and all the dixiecucks trying to rationalise leaving the union
Maybe try not being such uneducated christfag hicks and youll not be categorised the same as nigs

I know this is you Shitler! The more you post the more I agree with what the nazis did

Do it again Harris.
Do it again !!!!!!!!!!!!!.
I admire Harris.
I take solace he killed some germans.
"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind".
My favorite quote by this great man.
I love and admire you.

this but unironically

See? You're the clear cut reason why the South was the bad guy. Literally dehumanizing monsters.

The more I listen to this great man the more I love him.
This line is golden :
"There are a lot of people who say that bombing can never win a war. Well, my answer to that is that it has never been tried yet, and we shall see".
I love and admire you.

youtube.com/watch?v=FkLPpO6We-w

Southerners aren't human, they're mere vindictive creatures, I don't know why you're trying to reason him.

*reason with.

>people say that the strategic bombing campaign was an abject failure since they didnt break the will of the huns,didnt stop the germans from quadrupiling their production and cost a lot of airmen lives
>i tell them that the charred corpse of krauts in dresden was victory enough

George Washington was a Virginia born slave holding Southerner ya dip

Literally who lmao

The more I read about this guy the more I love him , here's another quote :
I never engaged in these idiotic pamphlet-dropping exercises. They only served two purposes really -
" they gave the German defences endless practice in getting ready for it, and apart from that they supplied a considerable quantity of toilet paper to the Germans.".

What of it? I don't worship the founding fathers.

Trump is literally a Yankee though and he is not your puppet, he is the globalists puppet.

ok? that doesn't mean the south weren't subhumans who deserve nothing but 10 million Shermans

>getting it out of the way early
The way threads work is that often the first few posts will get the most exposure and the longest time to accumulate replies. There is no getting it out of the way early and this will do the exact opposite of what is intended.

The emu war.
>emus just wanted to live freely
>even, cunty Australians wanted to btfo out of them

>Look at comments
>half of them are 4chin-tards spamming the word cuck
color me surprised, Harris fans are anglo shitposters

what most people forgot about the emu wars is that while the military failed to kill these damned birds, over 60 thousand bountries were collected in 1934

How do you fail to kill 20,000 emus even with the assistance of the Artillery Corps?

Shouldn't they have routed the damn birds into killing boxes before delivering a payload or ambushing them? I know weather got them stuck for 2 weeks, but damn.

Arthur "the Dresden dominator" Harris.
Rest In Peace Sir Arthur Travers Harris, 1st Baronet, GCB, OBE, AFC (13 April 1892 – 5 April 1984), I admire you.

'The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month'
'If we had a military division with the bullet-carrying capacity of these birds it would face any army in the world... They can face machine guns with the invulnerability of tanks. They are like Zulus whom even dum-dum bullets could not stop'

No really. The Whites would have only reverted Russia to its (failed) pre-revolutionary government and all those peasants and workers who stood up would have been imprisoned and shot. The Reds were objectively the best (or in other words least worse) option available to Russia at the time.

it wasn't real strategic bombing

>uneducated christfag hicks

Well, golly gee, so you are saying if you level people's cities like Atlanta, destroy their economy, and ban them from having any semblance of self-government (Voting Rights Act), the dispossessed can't even turn to religion?

>my answer to that is that it has never been tried yet

Those who don't study history, etc.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Atlanta

Although, desu, it worked out way better for Germans than it did for the South

Get fucked euroshits

>but muh French

Blow it out your ass

David Kekner

>I've met nazi apologists but very few Japanese apologists.

Every single japanese is an apologist, their government policy is apologetic.
They have codified in law ideas like "chinese genetic predisposition to pure pragmatism makes them more likely to steal" and such.

Calm down, Cletus

They just wanted their lands back

How much was the tax then? How much is it now?

Emus are borderline bulletproof and scatter after the first shot

Filthy Turks

Kek we still won nigger

Too fucking high is the only answer for both questions

>Finland
>fought against the Soviets
They just declared independence and Lenin granted it, then had their own civil war a bit later.

Wish there wasn't a sequel to this :(

How did they do it and how did they lose?

>Unironically WW2
>Wars of little entente
>Polish-Soviet war

>Turkish, Mongol, Rom colonial etc. conquests
But I guess these do not count, since "strong conquer the weak" was the norm back then

They didn't lose, they just suffered ridicoulous casulties.

I mean spain

>near impossible mode: g*rmans as the good guys
>g*rmans

First off, go fuck yourself Veeky Forums.
Secondly, the German Campaign of 1813 in the War of the Sixth Coalition was a classic war of liberation from French dominion over Central Europe.

>The Battle of Lechfeld[2] (10 August 955) was a decisive victory for Otto I the Great, King of East Francia, over the Hungarian harka Bulcsú and the chieftains Lél (Lehel) and Súr. It is often seen as the defining event in the repulsion of the Hungarians' incursions into Western Europe.
>On the field of battle, the German lords raised Otto on their shields in the Germanic manner and proclaimed him emperor. A few years later, on the strength of this, Otto went to Rome and had himself crowned Holy Roman Emperor by Pope John XII.

>defeating the enlightened saviour if Europe
>good guys
Pick one

>Napoleon
>enlightened saviour if Europe

choose one

Winter War
Continuation War

g*rmans are faggots lmao
>get raped by Romans
WE WUZ FIERCE WARRIORS AND SHIET
>get raped by Franks
R-REALLY
>attack Kingdom of Poland which was a bunch of warring tribes just decades before and gets BTFO'd
40 TIMES A CATCH EH?
>gets rekt by frogs
WE WUZ KAISERS AND SHIET
>gets raped by allies and ruskies
WE WUZ FUHRERS
>gets raped by allies and ruskies
REFUGEES WELCOME
>gets raped by sandniggers

if not for stormfaggot propaganda shilling those fucking weak failures who only win if they zerg rush someone they would be laughing stock like polacks or american education system

>the evils of western imperialism
And god knows that the japenese hated western imperialism, that's why they aligned with the people who annexed denmark, czhechia, austria, france and norway.

This.

Too bad the good guys lost.

>fucking jew of course they have the right to secede it says so in the goddamn constitution
Where?

>waaaaaah i'm getting outvoted in a democracy dis is upresshiun!!!!!!!
Fuck off

Second Boer War. Fucking bad guy brits!

>enlightened saviour
>despot putting family onto foreign thrones