DIP WATCH

>$3835 as of this post
How low do you think we're going lads?

It doesn't really matter. Bitcoin will come out stronger in the and, as is tradition.

Checked.
Rolling for Bitcoin Cash

SELLL SELLL SELLL

I think we hit the bottom. Only way is up now.

>inb4 it goes lower for whatever bizarre reason

$3000-3500, very unlikely to drop below 3k. Hopefully soon so I can accumulate some more

>sold everything for USDT at 4000

don't miss the dip faggots

>tfw bought at 1300 and 1800
don't really care as long as we stay in the 3000's

$2800

>sold everything for BCC at 4290

>tfw sold the top.

Anyone but BTC kiddies who bought in 1 week ago could see this coming.

Brace in cucks. We are going lower

At this rate we see double digits tonight.
99$ heree we come

Goldman says we can go as low as 2.2

>was going to buy BTC yesterday
>forgot
>open cryptowatch today

tbf though it was hard to predict where the top was going to be. price kept spiking out of nowhere.

It will go under 3000$.
Sell now and buy later, there are a lot of newbie with weak hands that will collapse at the worst moment.

Moving over for the sell.

I hope Goldman has my back on this one.

tmosley on suicide watch

We're goin a bit under 3000, that's what my AT say and Jewman Sachs confirmed it yesterday.
Sell now, buy more later.

Journey to the center of the earth, instead of the moon.

Sell now it's still falling like a gay off a roof in Syria.

Fuck how long will it take to move my BTC from Bittrex to Coinbase?

MOVE FASTER DAMN YOU

>sold my btw for usd at 4250
>will buy back at 3600
feelsgoodman

MOVE YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>1.6
Sometimes I forget how poor biz is

>forgot

>bought at 3970
>sold at 4130

>was about to buy at 3800
>hesitated cos west coast cucks are gonna wake up any minute

damn

Unless you are cashing out why are you moving it to Coinbase?
just move it to Tether or something.

>selling on the dip

I don't even know what Tether is, I just started on Coinbase and know I can switch it back over to USD there.

You only need to worry about Asia, the chinks are the only ones capable of moving the market up or down

$200

>bought at $4200
Its going to be ok right? All I have to do is hodl? I refuse to be thought of as someone with weak hands

hurr durr

Fuck you this ship is going down and i'm getting off. I'll buy back in when we hit 3k

yea just wait, selling would be dumb

sell on the dips
LOL

*sells his position behind you*
nothing personal, kid

BTC going back up to $10,000,000 tonight!

screen cap this post

you're a cuck extraordinaire

this spike is in the next few days (maybe) be mimicked again, i'd advise selling around there. it will be at a loss unless you have tremendous luck, but don't push it.
after that the price is going to crash, return to a more normal one, and slowly climb up again, until it spikes again a little higher than this time. so if you HAVE to avoid a loss at ALL cost:
1) watch the next 2-3 days like a hawk, have an autosell order for when you break even
2) be prepared that 1) is your lucky way out, and you will have to hodl for around a few months until you're in the green

if you are not prepared to hold for that long time, sell at a small loss, and use the money to buy back when you know when not to buy, e.g. when the price has been spiking for several days

If you REALLY wanted to sell then why didn't you sell when it was above $4000? You're just panicking now. By the time your transfer goes through, BTC will drop by another $200, you'll have a bit less BTC due to transfer fees, then you'll sell, look away for a couple of minutes and when you look back it'll be up again. You know how I know that? because there are thousands of panicky retards just like you doing the exact same thing RIGHT NOW, reinforcing the dip and contributing to the bounce that will come afterwards. You will be the one that sell at the bottom of a red bar.

>By the time your transfer goes through
why is bitcoin so fucking shit?

So when should I sell? Sorry I came from Neo where the dips have been lightning fast. BTC's fall is definitely looking more gradual.

don't sell now you fucking retard

Wheeeeeeen, I bought in when it was sub 3k so I'm still making gains.

Are we going back to 4.2 at least?

When it was 4200.

don't listen to the retards telling you not to sell
even fucking tmosley the biggest bitcoin shill in the universe is calling a $2900 bottom
It's gonna keep crashing and you're going to have to wait weeks before the price is up again
Sell now and buy during the actual bottom

It shouldnt go much lower then it just did if you cucks stop panic selling lmfao.
In all seriousness this is a healthy pullback that ive been hoping for over a week

>tmosley on suicide watch
Kek.

try sending any fiat anywhere in the world faster. Fucking impossible to do it faster with fiat without being cucked by bank fees, exchange rates or some other bullshit (((they))) got for you.
Anyways the speedonly improves as more miners mine btc, right now they are probably curious about bcc

The majority of people telling everyone to sell are only preaching the sell because theyre mad that they sold on a small dip. Expect 2-4 days of light pull back and then itll be a bullish market again

last chance to buy before we start the upward movement to a new ATH again boys.

I expect us to hit $4600-$4700 tomorrow but man this shit has really hit the peak this time. On the daily chart we're way up there and bound to have a big correction by the end of august. Hope I'm wrong.

first of all idiot
BTC is fiat
second I can currently wire money around the world cheaper and the person on the receiving end can actually just withdraw and spend said money without having to another fee just to sell it on BTC exchange

Blockchain is the future that much is certain, bitcoin isn't

>BTC is fiat

>mfw all the fuckers here who sold don't actually get to buy back at "muh bottom" before BTC skyrockets to 5k

A correction is inevitable but the sooner it corrects the better. Im planning on selling half my stash at around $4800-$4900 to buy back in on the correction

>BTC is fiat
This has to be bait, right?

Its better than fiat if you compare it to the dollar bill. Btc costs wayyyy more to create whereas its very cheap to print a new dollar, btc cant be counterfeited but its very easy to counterfeit paper money, and most importantly btc can never be inflated whereas paper money is inflated every day as the government continues to print more of it

I know all that, I'm not sure if he does.

Probably not, half the people holding btc have no idea how much potential it holds down the road even if it simply becomes a means of storing value aka digital gold

You already have weak hands. You FOMO'd and now you're paying the price. Never chase.

just hold. it will go to 5k before october either way

>tfw sold at 4200

BTC stronk 4k and climbing

$4100 on coinmarketcap

hopefully OP shorted, is broke, and will go get a job so he cant shitpost anymore

Why would you wish bad luck on someone's finances?
You know that type of shit comes back to bite you in the ass x100, right?

joy

Buttcoin lives again. whew

You should hold.
Eventually it will always rise more.
The more important thing is, why did you buy at 4.2k? Learn from your mistakes and don't make them again

getting a job instead of trying to shitpost / manipulate markets (illegal, btw) for a few % gains on $100 is the best outcome for OP's finance

You do realize I'm OP, right?

>all the faggots in this bread

Forget about USD btc market for a while. Trade btc alt

Old meme sexy daddy

>FUCKING PEAK
>BEARISH ENGULFING ON DAILY CHART
>RSI AT THE TOP
>MACD AT THE TOP
>ALREADY DROPPED $600 TODAY
>HE THINKS ITS GONNA KEEP MAGICALLY GOING UP

Was updated 5 days ago, can you read?

>HE THINKS ITS GONNA KEEP MAGICALLY GOING UP
I never said that though did I?

Even 1 day ago is too old in this market

>the fundamentals of Bitcoin can change in a day

>using oscillators
>on a fucking trend

Sold at 4.1

Sold at 4100, when do I buy back in

3500 or less

Is this really happening?

$1,800

lost

Kek

I swear to god this board has the memory of a fucking mouse.

We were at 1750 like 3 weeks ago, get your head out of your ass.

What does this mean? that it dropped from 4k to 1750 or that it abruptly went up like a mofo?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN, user!?

Lol... I think I peed myself a little

BTC is HODL

That it dropped from 3k to 1750. BTC does these things. Just get the fuck out now nigger fuck you.

It's already back you stupid fucks

BTC TO THE DOOM

Classic bull trap

About $3835

Bitcoin is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Buy, hold, never sell.

Why do all you retards think that Bitcoin will always drop to absurd lows each time it starts a minor dip? You idiots think that this thing will go below 3500? And then there's the retards who use mental gymnastics and wishful thinking to believe it will get into the 2000's. There's way too many people invested in bitcoin to make it go down that far.