Why do wh*tes suck at business?

Why do wh*tes suck at business?

Are you that roach from /pol/?

wh*tes suck at everything.

Business -> all Jews
Science -> all Asians
Sports -> all Blacks and Browns
Music -> all Blacks

Whites invented everything that exists in the modern world, including bussiness or capitalism.
It's just jews happen to be very good at it since there has been an intense selective pressure on them to become merchants (they didn't have the right to have farms and were often expropriated so you were either good at services and craftmanship or you died).

maybe rich but in the quotes it says:
"Only through talks we could gain progress with the """((((palestinians)))""""
so yeah, he is retarded. there is no peace with Muslims.

Fuck off kike.

enough already, you have to go back!

report all /pol/ posts and /pol/ threads

remember its in the rules:

keep /pol/ on /pol/

I'm rich, you're poor. eat shit
Thanks God that I'm a kike

pic related, this is just polo cuz I don't want to make your hang yourself

Why are kikes parasites who turn everything they touch into shit?

you*

Fuck you too jewlover.

Kikes will burn in the lowest level of Hell.

because we don't need to buy peoples' love and attention

You're on Veeky Forums show me your gains so I could laugh

I don't take orders from a filthy heeb

Nice inspect element man

Fighting games: Asians and Blacks

kek, poor people excuses..

Whites: Money is a tool to reach higher goals.
Jews and Chicks: Everything else is the tool to reach money.
Shitskins: Money and everything else is the tool to get easy pussy.

Higher goals such as...?

higher goals like destroying the planet with global warming while non-white countries like pakistan plant a billion trees in 3 years

That's a noble purpose indeed
Still industry is important

>
>wh*tes suck at everything.
>
>Business -> all Jews Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos
>Science -> all Asians Steven Hawking Einstein N. D. Tyson
>Sports -> all Blacks and Browns Phelps, Brady, Gretzky
>Music -> all Blacks, Zep, Beatles, Eminem

I have to say, I love how you associate all music with mainstream regurgitated trash.

Jews (and Asians) have higher mean IQ scores than whites.

Yea... Dunno

Whites are good at colonizing other people's lands, converting pagans, and spreading their religion.

t. White guy feeling guilty.

yeah but they're not christian xD
so they're only honorary whites xD

and stealing their culture and wealth
t. Guilty british cunt

You sound like Euros. I suggest you kill your self in reparation of being white.

maybe we will

>Science -> all Asians
lmao whites all over the world combined are in ball park of around 900 million while china alone has 1.3 billion yet whites still are the majority in several scientific field stay buttmad
>Sports -> all Blacks ans Browns
lmaaaaaoo call me when you can become better swimmers or hockey players than us and dont forget strongman competitions are all 100% Whites because nonwhites have inferior genetics when it comes to White strength
Music -> all Blacks
lmaaaaaaooo "music"

I'm American and I feel the same
>tfw white people invented nuclear war
We will be the end of the human race

>t. jealous goy

chinks invented paper and guns and therefore enabled the whites to invent more things. Without chinks the whites would still be vikangz

Christianity is not our religion you cuck, it was formed by ex-Jews so anyone who follows it is inherently nonWhite like you said convert pagans and paganism is true White mans religion which was utterly demolished by (((Christians))). Just like the jews they took lands that wasnt theres

trump is a christian now what

Jews invented that. One of the only contributions Jews have ever made to science.

Holy shit you nonWhites are retarded. The oldest known civilization in the world was founded in Europe in Siberia as well as another civilization i forgot the name of too near Italy. What in the hell does paper and guns have to do with Whites when Europeans already had multiple civilizations thousands of years before chinks cut some trees or put black powder in some wooden tube lmaoo. Even the glorious Roman empire had to steal some inventions from other European tribes like the chariot from the celtics or weaponry from the gaulics.

He's a race traiting judea worshiping Christcuck just like they all are, he holds no White traditions (even Anglocized his name like a true cuck) and has no White pride which is why he wants to start another war to please his people in Israel