twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where do i get it senpai?

Bitfinex

looks like ive got another account to open up
thanks boss

sauce on the sloot

100% sweetie

I warned you all about the dip.

Wait until the price stabilizes before buying back in. Buy Wednesday and the announcement will come at the end of the week.

UMM SWEETIE

bess kalb

Dips already halfway recovered. Buying tomorrow could be buying at $1.00+

Everyone knows the announcement is coming and this is about as a solid as a buy gets

what announcement?

New exchange
New money

sweeeeet.

IOTA is honestly the most stable investment you can make in crypto. Destined to easily surpass 20b market cap. I've got most of my stack in IOTA and once OMG recovers I'm gonna dump these bags and buy more.

Kek confirms. Praise!

Dip almost completely recovered and approaching ATH. And you know what happens if we pass that. $$$

I hope my thread convinced one or two of you guys to buy in. We are gonna make it.

I want to lick her feet..

who is this semen demon?

I have 200 miotas

I'm at work faggot

ok bought for 0.5eth, only got 160 tho so lets see where this coin goes

I was convinced yesterday by some user and sold all my ltc and bought 2.5gi. Think it turned out allright.

m.imgur.com/a/Y4UIa

Everyone jokes about dick pics but most (outie) vaginas look utterly retarded when legs are spread. Look at that shit after you sploog and tell me they don't look ugly af.

I only have a few hundred iota between .70 and .90 but I believe this is one of the most impressive projects in a while.

Only downside is lack of marketing. These guys are legit and more interested in a foundation/function of the tech. Normally that's a good thing but in crypto, half of it is marketing.