Thread for all the newly minted crypto Kings

how does it feel to participate in one of the ICO's with the highest demand ever and potentially be a whale soon?

Congrats to all the participants

and pink wojaks to all the no coiners

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UaKWHGE
embermine.com
embermine.com/category/white-paper/
icoalert.com/ICO-Alert-Report-EMBERMINE.pdf
web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@embermine
etherscan.io/tx/0x6a36e6f6736a7e28909035c1bd96efcf908b7fde190bafac5e7fbf1ed1f3f171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feels good, I'll put in as much as it allows me. What do you expect in terms of price? DNT like rise?

Got my max 39,441 ZRX here.

we are the 0xmarines

maxed out baby!

discord for all the 0xmarines

discord.gg/UaKWHGE

maxed out too

I maxed out, have almost 40k tokens. It feels fucking good.

Max here ! Amen

are u guys sure about this? i'm about to go balls deep and i'm fucking scared

go deep this is game changing shit.
/biz will be flooded with real trade links soon.

need blockfolie to add this shit somehow.. cant stand this uncorrect portfolio

This is why I suggested this token, guys. Much profit today and the next few days~

I'm also moving onto the next big opportunity. For those interested, I suggest looking into Obsidian and MBRS.

Whats your long term target price for zrx

You did good Anime-user. I'm in on Obsidian as well. But why MBRS?

Mbrs hasnt moved in a long time

Short-term, I'll likely be selling enough to recover what I put in (plus a bit of profit) once it passes 5x. This should happen sooner rather than later (especially if it appears on other exchanges).

I'm *hoping* for somewhere in the $0.8 to $1 range by years end. Possibly higher in the long-term, depending on usage and (more importantly) the entry of rivals. We have Kyber coming up, for example. So gotta keep an eye on that!

Glad you asked user-san!

You see, MBRS is a small cap ($2.4 million, only 50 million tokens!) blockchain platform based in the US that helps properly manage projects, royalties, and collaborations, and solves the trust problem of distributing profits between members in long distance collaborative projects. They've got a big release set for October and version 1.0 release for Q1 2018. If you want to understand the full potential though, I suggest reading through their stuff and checking out the dev telegram group.

There are few other reasons. First, if you know me, you know my thesis regarding platforms: they all go up above $1 eventually. Even Lisk has managed this, despite them producing very little in months! Next, MBRS acquires other small platforms and startups
and integrates them into their ecosystem. They distribute the tokens for *those* small platforms FOR FREE. So basically, I've bene partaking in two mini ICOs just for holding MBRS! The next (and last, lastly) distribution is on September 1st for Domain tokens at a 100:1 ratio.

I'm currently holding 100,000 of these puppies. Plus around 67k or so of the first distributed token and soon 200,000 of the second token (which began distribution an hour ago).

Don't worry user, that will change sooner than people anticipate~

Got 75k tokens. Sent extra thru a friend who couldn't reach his limit because he's a poor fag. At least he'll be rich after getting the small cut

I missed out on the drop today, should i still bother

Well, I'm in it for the long-haul user! So I can't really say something about you, given your own time horizons.

However, and this is just an observation, not investment advice: this *is* trading at below 5 cents for a platform project (which I see going over $1 in the future, like other platforms) that *might* be listed on Bittrex (Fortune willing!). Doesn't that remind you of another project I backed? Say... DNT?

Just an observation, not actual advice!

is it too late to jump into this? where do i get this coin?

Where can an excited cryptovestor buy 0x tokens then? I've been away with the military and literally just got back today

I missed the registration, when is this diarrheacoin going live on an exchange?

it's already on etherdelta

it seems to be going for a really good price too right now. Anything 2.5x or less is a fucking steal. The reason it's going for this price right now is because I assume these are people that never planned on capping anyways, so they're buying a little selling, using that eth to buy, then selling, then using that eth to buy, etc, until they reach their cap

Its being sold today, but you had to register in advance. That boat has sailed

What was the Eth price in the end per ZRX? Did i read it right that this has 1 billion tokens..?

Well this is running a bit contrary.

I see it on etherdelta though. Are they a good exchange? And what wallets support it? Does MEW support it yet?

500,000,000 ZRX is available to us. The devs locked their ZRX share in for 4 years, so they won't get the entire chunk for a long, long time. They saved some for investors, as usual, and for future cost of R&D

Bought some @0.00036, the price wasn't too bad I think.

EtherDelta has an unintuitive UI that takes a couple minutes to get used to, It can generate its own wallet for you or you can synch with MetaMask. The only fees you pay are in gas prices, but the downside is that trading volume is significantly smaller than other mainstream exchanges

It's on blockfolio now.
What was ico price in either?

etherdelta is a very safe exchange, it just gets almost all new ICOs before they're put on bigger exchanges. so it's good for staying ahead of the curve. It supports metamask, and uses myetherwallet. That's all i know. I've been using it, it's just very confusing if you've never used it before. The ship hasn't even begun to take off yet, and it probably won't until late today or noon tomorrow (when the ICO probably ends).

/biz i just bought 50k ZRX for .00031 ETH. How'd I do?

hey beautiful, where can i find out more about MBRS and purchase such?

. 000192

Right, I'm getting in on this through etherdelta. Thanks anons

what color lambo are you looking to buy?

Is it worth jumping into this asap?
Or wait till ETH goes down vs BTC, then buy ZRX when it goes back up?

I don't understand why people think this will be worth so much though? It has many more coins that DNT but everybody is thinking its going to be making them rich?

Their website:
>embermine.com

Their white paper:
>embermine.com/category/white-paper/

The ICO Alert report (note: now dated, incorrectly listing to the token symbol):
>icoalert.com/ICO-Alert-Report-EMBERMINE.pdf

Dev telegram (I'm using the web browser version):
web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@embermine

But you can only buy on EtherDelta. For now.

thats what I like to hear! Ill take black

is MEW not showing any token balances for you guys too?

500mill of the coins is locked up to the dev and team for 4 years with a vesting schedule. they can't dump.

So it looks like whoever buy at day two fastest makes Free fucking money. Might sell some of my zrx to buy more zrx tomorrow

In my opinion, very much yes, but I am just a shill at this point until this thing skyrockets.

It makes no difference how many tokens there is when they can be divided into any amount you like. The amount by itself is arbitrary. What matters is that they're literally selling it all to people for $24mil, and that this token has an actual use case besides "muh decentralized governance" like DNT. DNT is essentially worthless right now. It will have worth in the future, when people make their own districts and so on, but right now the devs don't have to listen to the votes they make. DNT is a very long-term hold. This is an all-term hold. It's going to initially moon, then it's going to steadily increase over months and months as more and more services are using the 0x protocol.

Many people are flipping for like 2x ICO right now but honestly they're retarded, this is a BUY AND HODL token

still a shitload of coins out

Holy shit man some of you on biz are so dumb. The coin count is irrelevant. The most important thing is market cap.

This is starting with a 24 million market cap when it will easily be worth 250-700 million in the near future, meaning a 10x-30x increase from what you paid in the ICO.

It's already mooning

EtherDelta needs to update its order book faster, like holy shit

excellent thank you

Damn I know ETH keeps moving around but I guess 0.003 ETH per ZRX is probably alright.

For reference what was the orginal ICO buy price?

.00016 eth, so you bought for less than 2x ICO. You literally robbed an idiot. You should go buy a bottle of champagne right now

wow etherdelta is a slow exchange, my buy order is still open...

holy shit less than half of the ZRX has been bought as of yet

i can cap tomorrow and instantly sell for 2x+ ICO if i wanted to... this is literally just free money...

how fucking long does it take for an order to be confirmed on etherdelta? holy shit what a load of shit, fuck the ETH blockchain

KEK DAT IRONY

that is precisely why 0x is going to be valuable

where do you save your zrx after purchase though

Oh my fucking god this is infuriating, I try to buy but it just never puts my order in fucking hell...

waiting for each block is fun isn't it

>tfw new and this is my biggest investment yet
2500 ZRX isn't much but I'm sure it will pay off

this, mcap is what measures the investment size of a coin

I click "Buy" but my order doesn't appear on the screen, what the fuck man

been fucking 15 minutes, and still pending. what the fuck, and this fucking coin is 300$? Fuck ETH and fuck that skeleton retard

>it has many more coins than DNT
no it doesn't dumbfuck, literally look at their frontpage. they have the same amount of max tokens but a larger percentage of them are going to us. there are roughly 250,000,000 more DNT tokens than there will be ZRX available to the public

you have to be patient with etherdelta. check the trades and orders tab, check the top right token/wallet/etherdelta columns. if the tokens you are buying were already bought it will say that when you go to buy them. if not then you should get them soon

>Try to buy on EtherDelta
>"this order has already been filled"
>Finally find unfilled order
>Fucking nothing happens after I click buy

God damn etherdelta is difficult, every step is painful. Finally made a transaction, now I'm waiting and watching etherscan

First time for everything though - thanks for replying with a patient tone rather than just trolling. Like with skeletors in the gym we all start somewhere

potential market cap of 0x in the next few month?

And it doesn't even put anything in the orders tab, I just have a new trade on block "???", and etherscan says the transaction/trade is for 0.000 ether...this is all very weird

what coin is this? district0x or just ox?

i literally used etherdelta for the first time like 2 days ago to get DNT before it mooned. we've all been there. etherdelta is fucking dumb, and 0x will actually fix that if they decide to use the 0x protocol lmao

it's a decentralized exchange so you literally have to wait for each block as far as i know, which is why it's slow as fuck

you'll get your zrx buddyboy

district0x is being built off of 0x, so is aragon and ethfinex. they aren't the same thing

right now 500,000,000 tokens are being sold for $24mil aka @ .00016 eth per token to registered users. you can do the guesswork there.

I used this to buy DNT the other week and everything was hassle free
Now its all LEL YOUR TRANSACTION DOESN'T EXIST

at least 300 million

0x

500m-800m

200m? Or more?

-500m

ok thx guess I buy some then

ahh that's probably because the site is being bombarded to the max with ZRX buyers. i had no trouble with the site for the past 3 days

i mean this ICO already has a working product out. you can literally buy any ERC20 with it from any individual person safely (which already utilizes ZRX tokens with every exchange afaik. 200mil is a very conservative figure

even if it only hits 200mil you're still printing free money buying right now

How long do i have to put some funny money into this. Wont be home for a few hours am i boned?

Nope, etherdelta is moving so slowly it's basically frozen. I wouldn't worry, nothing is moving and it's impossible to buy right now

what I get when I try and buy from the order book

fucking annoying

just give me your account. i'll buy it for you, my man.

Thank money skeleton if you want your ED to work.

so will the price tank or moon when etherdelta unshits itself?

probably moon because you can actually put money into this.
You can't really buy now

Waited 20 min for a transaction, failed.

Now waiting 22 minutes for the next one... FUCK ETH

took me half an hour to even deposit ETH into Etherdelta, now i'm stuck trying to find coins I can buy

I just can't seem to make a trade, it's fucking killing ,e

Fuck it. I'll check back later. Maybe the exchange won't be fucking constipated then

can someone tell me when the fuck this will be done

etherscan.io/tx/0x6a36e6f6736a7e28909035c1bd96efcf908b7fde190bafac5e7fbf1ed1f3f171

You got a 'bad jump destination' m8. Means your transaction didn't fucking work

IT FAILED LOOOOOOOOL
STILL TOOK 0.001 ETH

FUCK THIS SCAM RUSSIAN SHIT

Now you know why 0x is going to be so valuable. Fuck etherdelta

Did I fuck something up or is just network congestion?

just try again, set a lower gas price and prepare your pink wojaks in the meanwhile

finally got in @38, hope that wasnt too high.
Where can I monitor the price atm? Etherdelta just doesnt makes any sense (buy order much higher price than sell orders) and coinmarketcap doesnt have it listed yet.

How you you guys buyin 40k? Two registrations? Thought the max was 20k

How long does it take for my buy order to show up on the order book? wtf