Hey guys

Hey guys. I landed in deep shit. I fucked up big time and i truly need help. I lost at life and now I own 200$ any way anyone can help me. Please. This is life or death for me

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoreoutreach.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like I'm a beyond screwed if i cant pay. If i cant. I'll kill myself

yes I can help. I happen to know that there are many poos and shitskins in the world that make a bitcoin clone, shill it with multiple IPs, and make bank. they might even be the ones that took your money. my tip is that you need to hunt them down and take their money.

Unfortunately I dont have a computer. And no shitskins stole my money. I was mugged by nuggets and they stole my last paycheck

Rob someone else. Circle of life.

I'm a scrawny white guy

if youre truely at the end of your life theres nothign to lose and the sky is the limit without the possibility of being punnished

either that or a shit larp

inb4 btc address

Sent ;)

That's the thing. I just got the girl of my dreams and a good job. I dont want to die but if it comes to it I will

>white
The strongest men in the world are white you fucking knobjockey

Not against a monkey with a gun

Take your clothes off and rub yourself into them until they give you their money. Niggers hate that shit.

And get shot or stabbed ?

you just lost all sympathy
go kill yourself you fucking normie

I am a normie after years on Veeky Forums I want to be normie

Why dont you stab them first?

you got mugged have a good job and have a nice girl why would u want to kill your self? if you cant afford rent go on section 8 housing for a bit. go get stamps go get some welfare as long as u dont get addicted to it. its fine to use it every now and then. chin up and forget about those nig nogs

Backstory faggot. Why are you so bad with money

dat insecurity kek

I used to do a lot of crack before I got my life straight. But i still owe people money. They got thugs to hit me up they got their money but now I'm broke and I'm gonna end up homeless and jobless

If you have a job, what is the problem?

I'm only in the training period. If i miss a day in fired

How did they steal your paycheck? How are they going to cash it out?

Bring it up with your boss. He can possibly arrange an advance pay. Next paycheck you get, you fucking save so you have a buffer.

>implying this isn't just some cunt trying to beg

It was already cashed. I was on my way from bank

So, don't miss a day. It's not hard. Even if your homeless, just campout near work. Or just be a little late on rent and pay the fee.

I'm 100% male and I'm 100% serious ive never been this scared and frigthened before

I tried talking to my boss. He said rules are rules for a reason

What are you scared of?

I sent ya some bitcoins
;)

At least post a wallet address or something so we can, you know, actually fucking help?

Living on the streets. Being only a mistake to the people I hold close. And dying on the street alone

I'm making one now

I've been homeless before, it's not that bad, there are probably homeless shelters and food stamps you could use. Just don't miss work.

Where do you live, what city?

Baltimore maryland

What's the site to make a bitcoin wallet

Does this work?

baltimoreoutreach.org/ tell these people about your situation, they might have a one time resource to help you. Or if you get kicked out a place to stay while you work.

Ok thanks

Why the fuck do you keep your paycheck in cash

Sorry that's for women and children but there are at leat 28 shelters and programs in your city, just show some agency and figure it out. A simple google search will show you a shitload of resources, people are homeless because they choose it or lazy, don't be either.

>I'll kill myself if i dont get this money back
>handed the money over in the first place

user...

If it was life or death you would have fought tooth and nail no matter what.

Clearly you have never met anyone with mental illness you have not a clue.

you'll be fine. if not, kill yourself. gl user

Can someone please just help me with money. I dont want to be homeless and lose everything I just gained

He has a phone with service, SPRINT. So he has a CC or bank account linked to pay those bills. What a shitty larp. If it's not that then you cashed your check for more crack instead of keeping it in your savings like a regular person.

>I just got the girl of my dreams

Can your girl loan you money?

>200
You live in Nigera or something?

I dont.

She doesnt live with me. And I'm to ashamed to go to her

Actually this is my last month on this phone. Bill is to much

Everyone is also missing the fact that he's a crackhead.

And like i said. I quit drugs. I just want to get my life together

If your really REALLY desperate go to one of those churches, the ones where they pass around the money basket and loot the damn thing. Jesus will forgive you

Was. I hated that life. Is was nothing but pain and feeling useless all the time. I hate it so much

Also in a load of debt. Send what you can generous anons.

12vmVCAZdjVGP87cmb2PCEdXMmhV12xExk

What site is it that i can make one

You sound like a desperate junkie.

>guys help I'm a perfect member of society fallen on hard times

>why yes I have tried everything expect getting anonymous money from the internet

>none of your ideas will work just give the money

>did I mention I do hard drugs

Don't give this cock lick money

Fuck off. I used to do drugs. Used to. I've been clean for a year and 3 months

user. if you the girl of your dreams and she sees that you ahve changed your ways tell her the truth. she might even let you stay at her hours "parents" for a little time. man up tell your partner if you keep secrets from her the relationship wont last. if she loves you she will help you

I need money
no bamboozles
give me now
I am one of you

Nice, just bought 100k

I want to. But if she sees me as some loser who will always fuck up. Then I'd lose the 1 thing that I'm happy for

Move to another place maybe?

Im broke man

ESPER$ on YOBIT sir

look at what you are saying you said you would kill yourself. thats selfish think about how sad the girl will be and how sad your family will be. chin up tell her your past fucked you up either she shows u love or not. or go get a pay day loan how much money did u lose anyways? time stamp something for biz to show ur not a larper?

Does this help

What's the site for bitcoin wallet