NEO

Fun fact:

NEO will never break 100, at least not for long. Why? Because It's indivisible. The vast majority of crypto transactions are below $100. If the MINIMUM NEO buy were 100, it would lock out most of the normie buyers who are currently causing BTC market cap to skyrocket.

I'm not no-neo btw, but I will probably SELL at the next pump. Change my mind Veeky Forums.

The exchanges allow for fractional NEO orders though. You just can't withdraw without atleast a whole.

That's what GAS is for. NEO is not divisible, GAS is. It eventually will fund transactions.

do what you must
NEO is making a meme triangle on 1h chart
next stop will be 0.02

>he thinks poorfags make a difference
You're clearly poor and have never placed a large order. Poorfags peck at it for minutes and minutes, and the integrers stay unchanged until someone with real money comes along and takes it. Really puts things into perspective.

GAS has more intrinsic value than NEO been saying this from the start.

NEO into NEON -> free GAS -> Short NEO into something else -> Hold GAS

Why do I have to explain this to these retards

It's divisible on the exchanges... most people never take their money of the exchanges, and if they do it's in bitcoin.

yes, I'm surrounded by idiots

Sorry but you're delusional if you think these smaller transactions make no difference. It's true that large rises/dips are usually triggered by whale activity. But if that were enough, whales could pump any shitcoin up to BTC value. The current value of BTC is a result of newcomers.

Please prove me wrong, I want to sit on this NEO stash and make mad gains.

lol @ thinking this makes a difference

are you literally retarded?

Shit I can't go in target without spending $100.

just to elaborate, NEOs aren't a currency. they are a share in the company.

No, but those people are, and they'll realise it soon enough.

ok you just exposed your b8

3/8 made me reply

lol @ thinking this is true

>Short NEO into something else

NEO is dead my friend. It blew it's load by pumping too fast on pure hype. There's no tech to back up it's price, let alone customers. It's starting it's decline back to the $18 range it most likely should be at right now but it's going to leave a bad taste in everyone's mouths... Too bad desu, I held ANS for months and sold when it hit $50.

What are you talking about?

The whole appeal of NEO is that it produces dividends. Fractions cannot produce a dividend, therefore buying them is retarded.

if your excahnge gives you gas, even if you own a fraction of a NEO, it is still generating GAS because it is sitting in some huge ass wallet with an integer number of coins

the fact that people have to explain this to you is mind boggling

Yeah but what exchange actually pays out the dividend? Bittrex just pretends it doesn't know what you're talking about and pockets the gas.

The run up for NEO was caused by the Chinese pumping. I know several Chinese that own a lot of Bitcoin (miners) and when they received equal share of BCH, they all dumped it to pump NEO. Owning a lot of BCH at the current rate of 400.00 at time, allowed them to get NEO (sub 10.00 two weeks ago) on the cheap, once the pump was in everyone else (noobs, gamblers, spectators) jumped onboard and rode the wave. The ultimate goal is for NEO (China) to directly compete with Ethereum (US). This is warfare.

binance

sounds good to me. fuck ETH. we are taking it down.

Wait until BTC crashes and the only coin going up is NEO. Imagine the psychological effects when millions of people update their coinmarketcap page and see this. That's when you can expect the next pump in NEO. This is one of the strategies to manipulate the masses. It's simple enough. Another reason why NEO will go beyond 100.00 is the fact that the total supply is 50m compared to 92m Ethereum. Next month will be NEO first ICO. Expect volatility.

It's funny how easy it is to brainwash Veeky Forums. Half the people here will gladly hold bags all the way to the bottom because a few people on here said so. That's why my favorite flavor of fud is to tell them everything they want to hear.

lol, wait for the 20th and the news, it is going past 100$ by the end of the month and is getting added on more excahges, stop baseless hate because you missed a great coin

>NEO will never break 100
>picks arbitrary reason

oh really?