Okay I/O coin shills, just bought 1 BTC worth

I hope I didn't get scammed now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI
youtube.com/watch?v=Unja6fxmS7Y
iocoin.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=vPkvoxv2MJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If this was a scam, it would be a pretty shitty/boring one.

Cash out when you got 20 BTC from IOC, re-buy the dip, then sold all when it's worth 100 BTC

This coin has billion market potential

I think it does, too. But they've stayed under the radar maybe in part because they don't want their ideas stolen. It will catch everybody by surprise

>IT'S A JEW COIN STRAIGHT OUTTA TEL-AVIV

Hope we don't get Jewed guys!

Quick rundown why this isn't just a run-of-the-mill shitcoin?

>spend 10 mins googling this shitcoin to see why it's special
>"usernames"

Excellent. I'll have 100k, please.

Literally don't buy this unless you're happy that it's going to be a P&D.

>that retarded resolution
shitcoin confirmed

I just quickly made this myself from some shitty booklet site they used.

heres a better res

The main dev is based:

youtu.be/vPkvoxv2MJI

>more than 10% gains since buying already

WTF i love jews now
i'll probably set a stop-loss now though :^)

trust me this is the least jewish coin on the market.

this is far from a P and D have you looked at the distribute of the coins... its literally impossible..

top guy only have 3% of coins

Biz faggot will never listen, they will hop onboard when IOC already 250K satoshi and call everyone faggot for shilling him IOC.

IOC will never pass 60,000 sats...

just kidding i see it being 500,000 sats...

Quick rundown on why you should invest into IOC

>No ICO, POW to POS
>No premine, project is 100% funded from the developers of IOC
>Volume is naturally low given 53% of coins in wallets are staking, thus securing the network.
>Very good distribution, top wallet owns 3.24% of total circulating supply
>Has a established foundation with reputable advisors (ex Mexico IBM CEO, KPMG global alliance partner.)
>Included in IBM's hyperledger project, with potential to use blockchain over API.
>Two or three VC groups have established relationships with IO foundation
>One is Stokens, a VC group that specializes in crypto-currencies meeting the highest level of legality to provide clients a gateway into digital assets without the legal grey area.
>Project Sunrise: Not disclosed but some form of collaboration to facilitate the adoption of and usage of the IO blockchain.
>It is a currency, plain and simple, no sugar coating, exactly what a crypto CURRENCY should be.
>DIONS: Fully fledged enterprise suite for storing secure documents, encrypted messaging and more
>User friendly wallet ecosystem in which people other than speculative neck beards see use in.
>Chameleon: Sidechain project after Dions which will allow for a greater degree of usage among private and public use. 100k tx/ps has been estimated.
>Technology before marketing: Developers are marketing for enterprise grade adoption, not for traders speculative pleasure.
>However marketing is going to ramp up post DIONS release
>All in all DIONS has been a LONG anticipated release for those who have stuck around, this will be huge step for the foundation and a charter into new, brighter seas.

Tldr; If you don't see potential in this I hope you buy the very ATH, right down to the sat.

Also did i mention the lead dev. of IOC fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=Unja6fxmS7Y

Alpha as fuck! Can't believe he's the dev man, doesn't look like a person who are into IT or coding

can we really trust someone this alpha to make us rich with his crypto coin, guys

Yes. He has lambos in his videos

Believe it or not he's very talented hard working guy, just go to the Slack and see how transparent and professional he is. He is a wiz, he does about 18 hours a day lately to finalize the DIONS release, like I said just go to the Slack and follow up on all his comments, he's the real deal.

Also Joel is the led developer, he doesn't do strategic relations, that's where Richard comes into play.

Joel is extremely talented, comes to a suprise to see he likes to drive lambos and fly jets, but who can blame him? Veeky Forums he's /ourguy/

LET'S GET IT

HYPETRAIN NIGGER

BIG BUY BALLS DEEP MOON CITY LUNAR RANGE ROVER

I went all in, when does the announcements come?

off yourself faggot
>I have done quite literally 0 research on this coin
DIONS within the next week or 2 probably
Q4 will be when it gets big

wtf thats the dev?!

Yes. He's pretty fucking based

I hired kpmg once for wealth management. they fucking sucked so much ass. the bitch in charge of my acct lost more in one day then I make in a year. they are doa

doesn't mean once they start marketing it won't cause a moon attack

>DIONS
>ZIONS

Jesus christ guys open your eyes

Lol nice anecdotal FUD bro

I like this coin and am gonna put a stake in it. You know why? Because this CEO has a lot of balls to take on both BTC and ETH at the same time. And that seems to be what IOC is doing. And their outlook is very professional and goal oriented.

I think this coin is going places

jewcoin, sell before ur fucked l0l

i don't think anyone on the team is jewish... desu

I was testing, but real talk you must have lost brain cells if you put money into this the dev is a fucking fool.

Why? And please respond with something intelligent, not /pol/ blabbery.

C'mon this guy is working on hope and copy pasting from other resources, and he is the only developer.

Stop being a retarded fuck and do your research.

Reminds me of all the ANS FUD.

how do you figure?

Yeah! The team has worked on DIONS for over 3 years. It will launch in 2 years and it will go to $10! And in 5 years Chameleon will launch and we will go to the moon!

bruh lol

Somebody please explain me shorly wtf is DIONS, I'm not nerd enough to understand the blockchain well enough yet.

Do research iocoin.io/

Decentralized Input Output Naming System.

Its a normie/business friendly approach to messaging over a blockchain.

Already dumped at 10% profit, sorry guys. I'm on the BAT rocket now.

Pink Wojak when IOC moons when?

enjoy your shitty eth token lol.

Dev likes Lambos? Me too

Yus. He had lambos in his champagne on booty video

FUCKING POTTERY

WE WINNING SENPAI GET READY BRUH

Woooo

when that turns to 10 BTC you will be doing holy shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vPkvoxv2MJI

WE NEED THIS TO BE A GIF WITH THE WOMEN AS IOC SYMBOL AS HEADS POURING CHAMPAGNE ON THE GIRLS BUTTS

KEK YESSSS

THIS is the man you guys are giving thousands of dollars to???
Seriously?
This is going to end so bad for you dumbfucks.

.... He's awesome... You are dumb.. not everyone has to be a fucking autistic loser

oh im sorry. should we only donate to coins whose lead devs are like vitalik? lmao

Look where is your sense of humor? These videos were released prior to when IOC was established in 2014.

In fact it was the first genesis block of that year.

If you were to bother looking into the IO Foundation you'd realize IBM, KPMG and other big names wouldn't support a get rich quick scheme.

The tech is real, very real, between Joel and the other main developer they do 18 hours a day finalizing the release of DIONS, which has been under consistent development and testing with zero ICO or premine funds.

The IO Foundation has no marketing yet because the product is not yet ready for enterprise use (Yes, there are already companies ready to adopt DIONS followed by VC investment.) IOC will not stand to market for the sake of speculative pleasure. So no, these guys aren't money grabbers.

The IO Foundation aims to provide network for enterprise and public use, to facilitate the rapid adoption of Blockchain technology, IOC accepts interoperability is the way to preceed, thus that's where Chameleon comes into play, but DYOR.

This

Fuck autism skeleton

Our guy Fucks

Is ioc designed for company adoption rather than consumer adoption? I like decentralised messaging, but if you dont have enough to stake your will be paying a lot out your wallet, correct?
Btw i own 350 ioc, not trying to shill. Excited for dions

you're a no-fun loser.

Fud i mean, apologies

It's enterprise use yes

Joel really is, dare i say it, /ourguy/

I am in the works of creating Operation: Lambo, aiming to unite Veeky Forums to get IOC the attention it rightfully deserves, while simultaneously making us like minded retards rich in the process, big things to come lads, memes are a reality.

As Joel said, if you stake, your message fees are basically free cause your stake gains will include transaction fees.

They said they'll adjust for DIONS v2 if the community wants cheaper messaging. I fucking love the team for that, listiening to the community

Joel aka TAINO is our guy for life

>One developer

Joel Bosh (Founder, Developer, Project Manager)

Richard Groen (Partnership and Investor relations)

Lead Developer: Derek Hatton

C++, RPC Lead Dev: St. Patty, OPhie

Mobile Developer: Unek

POS Security & Systems Management: Sam

Project Graphic Design: crz

Video Graphics: Michael Jonsson

Wallet Compiling Dev: Wuher

Wallet Compiling Dev: pcmerc

Editor: Evok3d

OP Beta Testing: Valianthor

Fuck off pajeet, go shill mooncoin or something

jobel best dev

Please someone meme the harlem shake with IOC as the girls' faces. Id die

This can we believe have this gif...

I would make it but I am held up looking at charts :P

Make it!!!

B-but this coin is gonna move any s-second I swear!

pumping profits from NEO into here

We still have a couple weeks til lift off don't miss out cause u are retarded

>but muh no marketing, scam scam scam!!

I'm honestly okay waiting awhile for this coin to finish its projects and moon. People with patient, strong hands are gonna win on this one.

Itll moon to a top 10 market cap. And i'll be a fucking millionaire.

>im prepared to buy Stacey's for my amusement

How much you got senpai
>800 here

TAINO!

ESKETIIIIIIIT

All bought @ .40

Damn, I bought in at .90

I have 5005 am I gonna make it.

jeez... you made it already iocbro

Lambo or snorting coke off of hooker's asses?

Why not both

I have 6.2K. Current value at 3 BTC. Before end of year I'm predicting it will worth 30 BTC, in which case I will be able to paid off my house loan and all of my debt.

You really are under estimating ioc

My gut feeling says it can go at least 50x from here, but I really need that 30 BTC to be free of this freaking debt I had.

I will watch you on the sidelines with your IOC lambo senpai, im happy with just 30 BTC T_T

It's gonna be a great christmas

Yes. Yes it will. Bitches don't make me hard anymore, only crypto

Holy fuck my hands are itching to go all on IOC...
Only reason I'm holding back is maybe it dips or takes a while til DIONS...
What do?

getting horny just thinking about that lambo

Im waiting for some pullback at around 46-48k sats

yeah waiting for a dip might be a good idea. but then again maybe not.

Set your buy order at 45K, pretty sure that's the bottom and it'll dip to that range. If you don't believe me compare IOC price to 2-3 days ago when most alts are bleeding more than -50%. IOC is stable and maintain it's price around 42K-45K.

anything under 45k is a steal.

the IOC graph right now looks like one of those meme triangles that's gonna break out to the upside. just my amateur TA opinion though