Very charismatic but can't run an army for shit. Opinons?

Very charismatic but can't run an army for shit. Opinons?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOiyoJUT2vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if it takes you less than 10 seconds to type out a thread, I guarantee you Veeky Forums is better off without it.

Guess that means "get out?"

what do you think?

This should be a banner

Hitler pooped his pants! Why does no one care???????

Seriously, why does no one care if he had it running down into his boots at times???

Why does no one give a shit???

He was in the process of learning from his generals about warfare and logistics when Poland started massacring German civilians in Danzig. He was essentially rushed into a war he didn't want to fight and was not ready for.

>Poland started massacring German civilians in Danzig
Do you realise how idiotic that sounds to anyone that has actually any idea about history?

1. Poles were a very small minority in Danzig
2. Danzig was under Franco-British administration but the most important positions were held by Germans.
3. No massacres ever happened, it was pre-war propaganda.
Now go drink bleach, you fucking pest.

> He didn't want to fight

Are you for real?

I sincerely think he should not have betrayed the Russians. He fucked up with that dumb decision.
And ignoring his generals advices about warfare was also fatal.

Ignoring his generals was the only reason he got as far as he did. They all told him that invading France was an impossible task.

You see this is the way you filthy marxists faggots try to win debates against us. You build ideological structures on foundations of clay and then try to bait us into arguing against said structure. You confuse your adversaries by stating prepositions so obviously false that makes them mad and then you declare that you've won because you've hit a criteria that has been conveniently enstablished by some zionist communist. what you are doing right now is trying to produce a red herring to avoid confronting the main topics of /pol/ head on. Why are you so scared of opening you ears and listen to us? If it is true that your ideology wasn't the product of century long marxist propaganda you wouldn't be so inclined to defend would you? What's the matter, did I hurt your feelings? Well get used to it, because the world isn't a magical land of ponies and rainbow. This reminds me of another thing that I despise immensely about Veeky Forums. it's subverted gayness. You can read in between the lines of the threads here that there is a systematic brainwashing that has rendered the modern man more feminine and prone to irrational thoughts. The way people pretend to be so devoted to reading about some cuck-tier history because they want to "learn" more just fucking disgusts me. Are you really so immature that you cannot have an objective point of view? Fuck off.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Hey, Hitler gave a shit

many, in fact

Only mistake Hitler ever make was starting a retarded war.

>Poland started massacring German civilians in Danzig
God fucking dammit I'm so sick of this retarded meme. . The "slaughtering" which is known as "Bloody Sunday" occured 3 days after the Germans invaded Poland. The people they attacked were also pro-Nazi militia known as the Selbstschutz. Said militia was beaten down by the Polacks after they engaged the Polish troops first. The Germans decided to use this as propaganda of "Poles murdering innocent Germans, we dindu nuffin".

He also gave a puke on more than one occasion!

He would go, "Uuuuuuuulk!" in his trash can and everything he'd just eaten, sometimes just a little bit of water, would come out.

Why does no one like this picture???????

It would be historically accurate.

Why can't someone create a moving gif of it?

Complete with the voice of a man who sounds like him going ULK!

It would be awesome if the movie Downfall contained a puke scene of him, wouldn't it???????

I'd re watch it like 500 times!!!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qOiyoJUT2vA

The best you're going to get.