NEO

What does Veeky Forums think about Neo? Is it going to pump again or is it overvalued at the moment. "Chinese Ethereum" and all that, it's clearly going to be a big coin, but the question is, is $40 big enough or will it keep rising?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13711683
medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-to-become-the-first-dapp-based-on-neo-6cd9438810c8
github.com/CityOfZion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're asking what biz thinks about Neo? One in every three threads is about this shit user, read them

$100 by december, at least

there are two types of NEO haters: the salty no neos who missed out completely, and the faggots who think they're hot shit for selling their NEOs at $50. both will be BTFO soon.

Implying that making x5 gains means being BTFO'd. I swear the longer you guys spend on this board the more retarded you turn. Go get some fresh air

No threads about it which is why I made one you fucking thundercunt go be annoying somewhere else

yeah all those people who sold ETH for $50 probably feel great right now

>making 5x gainz instead of 10x gainz

There are at least five Neo threads you fucking faggot

you faggots never sold neo, you just said buy buy buy without ever explaining why. so now it's up to $40 and you still have no explanation. you claim $100 without any explanation why it will increase that much. there hasn't been a single, "you should buy neo because X" thread, ever.

>get some fresh air
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

but the chinks user

>call people who sold high retarded, when they can now buy the same amount AND have a profit
Holy shit user, have you heard of scalping, day trading or swing trading at all?

the gook argument makes sense for omg, but it has more going for it than that. neo has chinks, but most of the volume is on bittrex. that doesn't make sense to me. what other than chinks does neo have going for it that it'll be $100 by december?

that's nice. some of us bought early enough that we don't have to play such degenerate gambling games with our money though :)

half of fucking China is on bittrex

you are asking for random strangers to do research and form an opinion for you

if you want to stay ignorant, be my guest and continue whining on biz

>gambling
It's no more gambling than keeping the money, you literal retard.
Also, you are literally trying to defend earning less money in trading versus earning more - get out, user.

We all have different investing strategies. Mine is to pick the right coins and hold long term. So far it is making me a lot of money :) stay mad

this, every fucking time. i'm in a neo thread discussing what to think about neo, and you tell me to fuck off. is this me wanting to be ignorant?

then DON'T BUY IT you fucking tard

how sweaty are you right now?

i bought at $4, retard, because I can actually do my own due diligence

cope more, tard

Hold! Shit is going straight up with no corrections. Don't let little dips scare you.

cool bud. what convinced you to buy at $4?

You use:
>We all have different investing strategies
As a defense for me calling you a retard for calling other people retards for having a different strategy than you. Really?

>So far it is making me a lot of money
Of course it is. It has taken 0 effort.
Meanwhile, I'll make more than you, by simply applying a little effort

Also
>:)

no, fuck off. you don't deserve to be here, go fuck off and buy some other coin.

>What does Veeky Forums think about Neo?

strawpoll.me/13711683

>stabilize
What does this even mean in crypto-world?

I genuinely think that if Neo takes off the chinese government will prop it up (secretly) and inflate the price as a competitor to btc, I'm going super long

ok? good luck. i really don't care about your day trading.

just read the news on /r/neo, this will moon easily. triple digits next month

also this is quite revealing. i thought for sure the FUDers would have won on this poll, lol

Coin is garbage, price is dumpster, everything about this coin is shady as fuckkk. I trust a cop at 2am in a dark alley more than this coin. People say it's going to be better than ETH. Yeah well I'm building a car that will be better than a ferarri you'll see just give me 20 billion dollars. How about no. Into the trash this coin goes where it belongs. Just use eth you fucking noobs

>his country is so backwards he can't trust cops at night
US everyone

>eth bag holder

tell me why you bought neo.

概述:AdEx 是一个国际分散式广告网络,正在为在线广告市场开发区块链驱动的基础设施,宣布与中国的开源区块链 NEO 达成合作。AdEx 首席执行官兼创始人 Ivo Georgiev 表示看到 NEO 的巨大潜力,并期望成为第一个基于 NEO 的 DApp,移植AdEx 核心,将提高广告网络的效率。AdEx 旨在解决现今在线广告中存在的问题,包括广告欺诈,隐私和知情权等问题。ADX是该平台发布的代币,迄今已达到顶峰,目前价格约为 0.34 美元,远高于其初始价格。

so basically AdEx, one of the first NEO dApps, is already seeing great success :) good to know, thx chinese user.

link to proof of partnership?

thank you based china poster

this coin will be between 400-500$ in one year

i'll take a number 56 with side order of crab ragoon

It will be zero in a year. There is no use case that ETH can't already do, and once ETH releases their new updated casper, this NEO business will die a painful death.

we got someone who missed the Neo train here...

I already ordered my Lambo

it's not purely about programming. It's VERY much about the coins branding, partnerships, and relationships. Bitcoin sucks in terms of the technology but its name has so much value that it just keeps going up

The chinese market doesn't care about use case, they care about using home grown tech. See: every tech company that tried to go into china and pulled out after local companies were given unfair preferential treatment by the gov

is ti going to dip to 0095 again? ://

maybe, if you're lucky

Quite a large buy wall incoming.
Hopefully they'll fuel the FOMO.

I have an unconfirmed source but it is something soo far but nothing 100% yet "We see the huge potential of NEO and this is why we are aiming at becoming the first NEO-based DApp,” Ivo Georgiev, CEO and founder of AdEx, commented. “We are excited about porting the AdEx core as we are convinced this will increase the efficiency of our advertising network.”

Nah. I dont have any fear of missing out on a chink coin that not even chicks have faith in. Neo is a transfer of wealth from the west to the east.

another pol fag who is letting racism prevent him from making fat gains. sad

So you are not buying?

how can you be so retarded. you dont like money?

i made 60k already with Neo

>rasicm

Haha. To go /pol/ sometime and look for a china hate thread. If you still trust chicks after that, you deserve a high speed chinese elevator ride.

you called him a racist pol fag and he immediately proved you right that was amazing

Looks like you were right
Those virgins never cease to amuse Veeky Forums

yeah because /pol/ is a great place to get a level-headed, fair and rational outlook on the world.
idiot.

It is actually. Probably the move diverse board on the internet. No looking at the world through rose colored liberal blind folds. But stay ignorant if you want.

But uhh, careful where you eat in China. Blackmarket sewer oil is a big business.

Partnering with ADX. First DApp on the NEO chain. Buy both quickly while they're now relatively low!!

medium.com/the-adex-blog/adex-to-become-the-first-dapp-based-on-neo-6cd9438810c8

We might see NEO go all the way to $400. Something like NEO is worth way more than ETH, developers appreciate C# over "solidity"

the west =/= bittrex

You won't glean insight by delving into chaos if you just meander and never compartmentalize anything delicately. It's just going to deteriorate your cognitive functions and quality of life further. But I made 60k on NEO, a Chinese coin, so what do I know, eh?

>/pol/
>level-headed

It is going to moon, more exchanges are about to add NEO and they took some apps which were supposed to go to ETH and changed their minds to go with NEO because of better tech, estimate to go past 200$ this year without much trouble and with diminished hype

but chinese are racist you racist

I think even the ETH fags, deep down, know that this is true. Must be so hard for them :)

The community has decided to reward 336 NEO for the efforts listed below

github.com/CityOfZion

Work done at CoZ during this week:
Core

New organization for making core code modular as NuGet packages
Initial NEP5 example implementation (this is a token standard equivalent to ERC20)
Initial NEP2 implementation (standard to safely hold keys in storage and memory)

Neo slack bot

Price functionality by command
Price updates in #market every 3 minutes
Fixed some bugs which caused the bot to crash in rare occasions
Some minor improvements
#announcements channel bot to keep it clean

Neo Discord bot

Refactored skills
Added optional mongoDB
PR reviewing
Preparing for installation on another Discord

Admin Panel

Deployed to Heroku and official domain
Added option for more than 1 wallet
Fixed some bugs regarding invites
Added market prices and wallet amounts
Fixed some minor bugs

Neon Wallet:

Refactor neon-js library as import
New organization around redux modules
New tests
Website setup at neonwallet.com
CircleCI integration

Neon Wallet API:

Debug issue where official Neo client sends multiple vouts of one asset to a single address (affects gas claiming)
Debug load issue with indexing

Neon Wallet Support:

Neon JS:

Ported to typescript

Neo Python:

Full sync / validation/ and persistence of block / transaction/ account data
Now operates with peer discovery option
More runtime introspection ( viewing memory consumption / other statistics ) via CLI
Ability to configure logging on /off at runtime
Began work on python VM Smart contract interpreter
And, as always, more tests!

NeoScan:

Full sync.
Integration of new background network monitor app.
Network monitor API.
DB debug and optimization.

Go SDK

Golang SDK for interacting with the Node RPC endpoint

>rose gold liberal blindfolds
you happen to be alive at the most prosperous time in human history on a saskatchewan rough rirders fan forum that could potentially help you make thousands of dollars with keks along the way

You think one developer created better tech in less time than the entire Ethereum Foundation? They can't even create a functioning wallet, literally the most basic piece of tech that any crypto should have. I sold all my neo when I tried to withdraw gas from the CoZ wallet and it just didn't work. I understand being bullish on Neo in the long term but to think it's already ahead of Eth is just delusional.

Anons help, how do I fight the FOMO

I always end up buying at the peak, if I could just trust it and think that it will dip in a few hours but nooo :^(

Wasn't this shit spammed as ANS a while ago? So what's changed besides the name?