How do we stop them?

how do we stop them?

Other urls found in this thread:

dtube.video
steemkr.com/video/@heimindanger/introducing-dtube-a-decentralized-video-platform-using-steem-and-ipfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is it youtube with adblock or new site?

install ublock

>implying I want to

You can get like 4 streaming services and it's still under a cable bill.. this is a good thing

Brave

How does Bono make a sandwich?

U2 Bread!

Stop them from going mad with advertising power and monetizing everything that was once free about Youtube and the internet? Is that what you mean OP?

I just want to make sure I understand. Is that what you meant?

cant remember that decentralized youtube coin.
or you can try BAT instead

switch to LBRY and start using BAT/brave

Dont buy it.

This

>Dont buy it.
yeah but how long before it's mandatory?

Redtube is movie streaming, its googles netflix. Just dont buy it. It wont ever be mandatory unless Google decides it wants to amputate half its body. With their recent mental illness they could. But it will be a good thing overall and I pray they do that. Because something new will emerge and perhaps we will have a better, more equal video streaming service somewhere else.

can't stop the eternal merchant

Like this
dtube.video

what does the D stand for?

Decentralised
Read this
steemkr.com/video/@heimindanger/introducing-dtube-a-decentralized-video-platform-using-steem-and-ipfs

I pay for Google play music and YT Red comes free with it. Def worth the 10$ for both services

Kek

The biggest problem is that they deliberately disabled certain features so that they could sell them to you as a premium package. It's fucking scum. It's like if a video game developer removed an entire level a week after release to sell as DLC, even taking it from existing customers, or if you had to suddenly start paying to use the seek function while watching movies

>definitely worth paying for free content

>tfw CDs + fm radio master race
Enjoy paying for something you don't even own, and my public radio.

good goy

I don't mind paying a measly 10/mo for being able to download full albums, download videos offline and access Red series. I'm not poor like you, I pay for things I use.

Sure thing Schlomo.