Anyone have any coins that arent at all time highs but also arent falling knives?

Anyone have any coins that arent at all time highs but also arent falling knives?

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=HCC_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dgb

yeah, digibyte

XRP will be $100

ANT (Aragon) is at its all time low and just cruising along with little peaks and lows.

It's absolutely perfect for day-trading right now cause it really only can go up in the long run.

mtl , do some research

BCC

join us faggot

RDD

This one.

MoonCoin

Buy at 1 and sell at 5+

Agree. Reddcoin

HCC

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=HCC_BTC

im hodling 200 sigt
not sure if i should buy more or give up

Look into TRST

>cruising
>perfect for day trading
I agree that the chart looks tasty as fuck, and the coin is supposed to be the bomb (haven't researched it myself), but saying those thing is straight up lying.
The volume is pitiful and doesn't have enough fluctuation to daytrade. It's really taking its time to crawl up.

Meant for (ANT guy)

ANT, GUP, ARK, and GNT. I don't recommend investing in GNT.

I don't know if you guys are memeing but these are literally the definition of falling knives.

DYN

I vouch for this. Solid project with great team and it solves a real world problem. $1 for sure by end of the year as soon as they launch their dAPP.

LINDA coin cannot get any lower @ 4 sats.
OMG about to be let loose.

Syscoin

NEO peaked at 52$, it is now at 42$ and refusing to break below 41$. I've been watching it's graph like a maniac for the past two days.

I honestly believe it is a good investing opportunity that will yield, let's say, a +25% on your investment when its ICOs start going online on September.

Honest

Emc2, xdn, Flo

Ark

EQT or wait till another FOMO bullrun on some flavour of the month 'area' of coins like masternodecoins a few weeks ago or the chink coin run last week starts again and get in early

More info on the ico's? I'm new to Neo

make sure you keep your eqt on cryptopia
:^)

coinexchange has such a sleek interface compared to cryptopia tho ;)

THC

No, no, coin exchange has those annoying sounds that play during trades, you dont want those, keep it on cryptopia
>:3

you are probably right, seems like a scam coin anyway :o)

IOC

Litecoin.

Two new NEO-only ICOs are being launched. One started its lottery today.

Research it yourself, on r/NEO

SONM

Omg fueling up rn. primed for Andromeda galaxy

Look into SHIFT
It'll have massive gains within the next couple weeks

Rise, order book looks good and the walls are thin.

Litecoin

XEL & VIA. They have not been mentioned but are legit coins. XEL is GNT 2.0 and VIA is the bullet. Check 'em out, user.

(AVA)LON on the 25th. Its blowing up on tokenmarket atm

see
>

A lot of stuff going on lately, huge potential for gains

Timerium, MNE, RDD, SafeEx (about to moon)

I'll second Timereum