Hottest women in history thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_of_Aragon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Elisabeth of Bavaria, obviously.

Catherine mates

I nominate Catherine of Aragon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_of_Aragon

"In her youth she was described as "the most beautiful creature in the world"[79] and that there was "nothing lacking in her that the most beautiful girl should have."[9] Thomas More and Lord Herbert would reflect later in her lifetime that in regard to her appearance "there were few women who could compete with the Queen [Catherine] in her prime."[80][81]"

Since this is also humanities I will say that the most beaitful woman will be the one I end up sharing my life with.

Catherine I of Russia of course

>the most beautiful creature in the world
eeehhh...

Catherine the Great was a BBW

Gwaschemasche Kadin Efendi wife of Abdulhamid II of Ottoman empire

This. She's not ugly at all, would gf, but most beautiful thing in the world is too much

Now that's gorgeous.

leave

fat ho

It was probably some artists model, who we may never know.

I can't remember her full name but Elizasomething Romanov was meant to be very pretty if I recall. She came before Peter the third. Will do a quick search now and see if I can find a picture

My bad it was Elisabeth Romanov, but I can't find any flattering pictures so I'm going to assume bullshit. Think the problem with the Romanov girls was they were all giants so they aren't the most attractive to other people and of course their beauty is over played.

Literally.

Probably some random peasant in China or India.

Was she the one who had that room full of sexual furniture?

Why do we like beautiful leaders more? Like, what says that just because someone is hot means that they have qualities like benevolence, wisdom etc.

Because we are disgusting superficial social mammals that need a way to prove ourselves healthy enough to reproduce.

Most beauty aspects are there because they're associated with social characteristics that help one individual to thrive in determined ambient, may it be fat ladies in the prehistorical era that could get enough food or some guy fit enough that he has money and time spare to invest in his body and his potential SO.

Corday is bae