I think I'm gifted

I feel this crypto market is the rocket of my life, I can't explain it right, I can only feel it. I believe I'm going to do really good on it

But I live in a third world country, Bolivia, and all exchanges in my country are slow and expensive, I can't trade my bolivianos for bitcoins without being ripped off, and bittrex doesn't accept paypal

I promise you gentlemen, I'm gonna be the king of sudamerica by getting rich with shitcoins, and whoever believes in me will not be forgotten

I ask you to donate BTC to this address, and I'll personally write down your address too, so when I'm standing in the top of the world like the new crypto Pablo Escobar, you will be standing there with me

1Cz8hcLeP3Ho1HLq2KsBRrpar47jUfNba8

>Successful
>Bolivia

Choose one you peasant pajeet

If you're so good at it then why don't you have any crypto? Stupid, begging, spic. Go sell some tortillas and prostitute your sister.

what are the chances i get an increase on my original investment when you get shot by cartels?

>giving money to shitskin jungle niggers

boy oh boy

sorry, you and your country is poor because you don't understand how shit works. Your gay appeals to our emotions arent working

You may look down on me, but I didn't choose to be born here, and getting rich in bolivia is like playing diablo on hard mode. I'll succeed

Student, living in the countryside, my bus to cochabamba takes 2 hours everyday, plus all the burocracy in my country's internet makes it even more difficult for me to deposit over 100 bolivianos a time, which is as high as 14 usd

You'll have my gratitude and I will never forget who stood by my side and believed in me. Inca loyalty

well i made 1k in ark yesterday, and the chance of being friends with a latino cryptolord is appealing

I'll give you 30 bucks, you better not spend it on coke Emílio

>But I live in a third world country, Bolivia
Feels bad to be stuck in a shit hole of tits and poop

Fellow Bolivian here. Good luck put your money in NEO for min 2x

Also, get some TFL when it hits exchanges this week.

Best of luck. I've made 28x since I started with crypto. Easy money.

move to Venezuela, i hear things are swell there

you speak great english for a bolivian

what can i stand to gain from you making money?

nothing. not sending you shit unless you convince me i will benefit from it

god bless capitalism

You do realize there's ID's here, right?

ahahahahahah

Nice u made 28 dollars. What is that in bolivian bucks? Arent u a millionaire now?

go deal drugs like the rest of your countrymen, you lazy bum faggot

Yes.

I am at $280k at this point though. Feels good.

Keep buying your fake news (((bancor))) and your failing (((bitbean)))

This is hilarious. What a fucking moron.

OP is a faggot. I hope you get killed in Bolivia over some chocolate covered coca leaves

Who the fuck would fall for such a shitty scam?

I know we have brainlets on here but we aren't THAT stupid. Go suck a dick if you want money.

spend a week doing surveys and get like $10 in crypto, then rocket yourself to whatever

please stay in Bolivia and enrich your fellow citizens. Thanks.

havent laughed this hard in a while. OP you may be a faggot , but you are a clown aswell

I'll give you 1 BTC if you livestream your suicide

Bet we can get 10 together if we ask around

pajeet confirmed

im dying

kek