NEO

When the fugg will NEO recover. Should I buy the dip to 1020k or will it recover in a long time like ark coin in June

What do you mean recover? It hasn't crashed at all, it's had a correction after FOMO retard buyers.

It's already worth twice what it was a week ago

I'm sick of you greedy assholes

lol @ calling this a correction. biz is really filled with retards

I mean calling it a crash. no neos are just trying to cope.

"recover"

lmfao kill yourself I bought at $2.50

I don't even think it's about calling it a crash to cope, I think it is genuine stupidity

>tfw sold at $48 and bought into DNT

Free money feels fucking amazing

"We see the huge potential of NEO and this is why we are aiming at becoming the first NEO-based DApp,” Ivo Georgiev, CEO and founder of AdEx, commented. “We are excited about porting the AdEx core as we are convinced this will increase the efficiency of our advertising network.”

What the fuck is with some of you? Did you seriously buy NEO above 0.01 and are now whining that it is "crashing"?

This coin has quadrupled in a matter of days. Calm the fuck down. It has to correct - much more than it has already.

>Bought at 21
>Sold at 53

An okay day, though almost bought at 14$

china news partnership with adex rumour :

概述:AdEx 是一个国际分散式广告网络,正在为在线广告市场开发区块链驱动的基础设施,宣布与中国的开源区块链 NEO 达成合作。AdEx 首席执行官兼创始人 Ivo Georgiev 表示看到 NEO 的巨大潜力,并期望成为第一个基于 NEO 的 DApp,移植AdEx 核心,将提高广告网络的效率。AdEx 旨在解决现今在线广告中存在的问题,包括广告欺诈,隐私和知情权等问题。ADX是该平台发布的代币,迄今已达到顶峰,目前价格约为 0.34 美元,远高于其初始价格。

AdEx, an international decentralized advertising network that is developing a blockchain-powered infrastructure for online ad market has announced it has partnered with NEO, a China-based open source blockchain.

Earlier AdEx planned to use Ethereum blockchain, however, it has seemingly opted otherwise after studying what Neo has to offer.

Neo was initially founded in 2014 under the name of Antshares. After the rebranding, it has become the country’s biggest blockchain infrastructure. The project claims that its main goal is to promote the emergence of what it calls ‘smart economy’.

AdEx has recently released the basic smart contract that would underlie its advertising network, AdEx Core.
“We see the huge potential of NEO and this is why we are aiming at becoming the first NEO-based DApp,” Ivo Georgiev, CEO and founder of AdEx, commented. “We are excited about porting the AdEx core as we are convinced this will increase the efficiency of our advertising network.”

Bought them at 8 dollaroonies, felt like an investing hero

the real lazy town poster did not buy ANS at 21, I can assure you.

patience

looks like it recover, it not dip anymore, so next stage is uptrend, and if some positive news, then NEO rocket up again

yup. all it takes is positive news. even this AdEx news is seemingly boosting NEO right now.

Sold at 25 bought back at 133

Can anyone appoximate my IQ?

i remind to think, if you sell now NEO, will you regret it/when NEO hits 100 dollar

now lookslike NEO has found the floor

this little dip was expected after so huge rise, in fact this dip was quite modest

>When the fugg will NEO recover.

What?? we just had a week long crazy bull run that quadrupled the value of the coin. You expect that to happens every weeks without any corrections? Are you new to crypto or something?

/. .\
{[==]}
~ ~

>when will NEO recover?
RIGHT NOW

MAKE IT SO

"when will it recover?" you're either a 12 year old, or just another idiot waiting to become a billionaire in a week. sit back and look at the past week's chart and think about how fucking big of an imbecile u r