It's been a good month

It's been a good month.

Post 'em

(Bonus points for Ark bros)

The big down is just me fudding NEO into fiat because I was (and am still) afraid of losing my mad gains.

But generally this month has been awesome.

I wish I could put more money in crypto. Poorfag here.

Just in case some real richfag see this and feels guilty or something:
BTC: 18FxdnX4kri4VqQDaae5F8Wj5N86xWUuMm

Fuck you, I'm more poor than you are and I'm not posting my wallet.

Gap is me cashing out initial investment.

If you cashed out, how did it shoot back up again so quick?

I cashed out only 5k and also GAS went down. I bought back the dip and here we go again.

What app is this?

Dignity flies when you are poor. Don't judge me too much, please.

Blockfolio.

I was ready to give up too

Put $50 into a coin that has a good whitepaper, and is expected to moon soon (or follow Veeky Forums). Do this every paycheck on the same/different coin and wait for the profits to come in.

Panhandling is not okay.

I'm up only 24%. Since late September I'm mainly sitting idle with trades..now hoping for alt boom to grab hold.

Kek I thought this was 100k due to the comma

Anyway to get something like blockfolio for PC? I'm too poor to own a phone

>google spreadsheets

bluestacks and blockfolio
or make a cool excel to your specifications
cryptocompare if you're lazy, but it is a giant turd

Started with $150 august 1st. Trying to make enough money to have a nice wedding with my fiancé. I've been out of the crypto game for about a year but it just keeps pulling me back.

How ? If not larping

If I get too emotionally involved, I always fuck up. So I pretend it's fake money and I'm just playing a game. I watch for trends and know when a coin has probably peaked and I just ride the waves. That and a lot of luck.

what is good to buy right now?

Wew

I really need to diversify. Lost half of my ETH failing to time the market and held through the ATH like a cuck. I had around 150 ETH at my peak with an average buy in of 30ish EUR. I've modified my holding to represent my loss by changing my buy in price.

Just set up an account on Bittrex so I can become a shitcoin marine

Oh yeah. Recently got into crypto and noticed that if you let feelings decide (hype buying), you'll fuck up. For me it's a game too to find out how much i can make (or lose). Just curious did you get into dnt for gains?

WHY IS EVERYONES PORTFOLIO GOING UP WHY IS MINE DROPPIING WHAT THE FUCK!!! ALL THE ALTS ARE DOWNNNNN REEEEEE!!!

I beg your pardon, fellow bizbro. And I will consider your advice.

Proudly using commas and metric system.

Some guy was advertising this application. Looks nice, but I didn't tried it yet.
teamfox (dot) co (slash) mammon

I had an amazing month

>I was ready to give up too
Why?

Kek obviously you're in the wrong Alts

I put in my starting capital right before the last bear market and I got fucked up.

Heh. I managed to ride ETH (my first crypto investment), then tried out other alts and majorly fucked up and got a -70%.
From that moment onwards I stopped considering this real money for some reason and now everything is working out.

Yeah actually I did. I rode a few waves now I'm holding still to see what happens.

Funny how that works.