Will there be a economic apocalypse soon? What you think faggots?

Will there be a economic apocalypse soon? What you think faggots?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusearth.com/conference.html
medium.com/@annablume/universal-basic-income-ubi-coin-15ec91abcada
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

maybe

yes it is. The world is changing...

not if ron has anything to say about it,
nexusearth.com/conference.html

>maybe
>yes
>no

You can feel it dont you?

why do you think cryptos are booming ron?

Don't worry user. UBI is coming with the help of Bancor.

medium.com/@annablume/universal-basic-income-ubi-coin-15ec91abcada

soonish. Fall 2018.

Make sure you cash out completely by summer '18. When everything tanks BUY BUY BUY.

Start saving your money and be prepared to buy BTC after the huge economic collapse. Then wait 2 years and you'll be in lambo land

>soon
I'd say in the next 18 months, based on a few economic indicators based around debt and asset values. There's also the political climate of the world, which is a whole different issue.

I think the real question is how bad it is going to be. If it's another 2008, all we need to do is have a large cash position. If it's another great depression, either have an insane cash position or leave the US. If this becomes the end of the American empire, ????.

People say BTC is going to $50k in the future. I think they could be right, only because if there is a happening, the dollar is going down the drain.

Im hopin for a huge cryptomarket crash so i can buy shitloads of cheap

My exact thoughts, thanks for saving me the time from typing it.

>If it's another 2008, all we need to do is have a large cash position. If it's another great depression, either have an insane cash position
>because if there is a happening, the dollar is going down the drain.

So stock up on soon to be worthless cash? Sounds like a plan

I hope not, I just went all in on a Vanguard life Strategy

The comrade's we've lost... Won't stop hurting. It's like they're still there.

Dude do you think the us is the only country in the world on a cliff? EU is completely rotten, the only thing holding it together was the krouts doing bailouts to other countries in the euro because it was in their interest. Now the euro is so high, how long do you think Germany will keep euro together when they were only it it for currency devaluation.
Don't start me on China.

No.

Too much is at stake for the large players not to try and prevent some sort of apocalypse from happening.

We could a decline in the markets that goes on for multiple years, but everything eventually just goes back to normal it is only a matter of time.

I've got my account setup with DRIPs so if shit goes down in price that just means I get more shares and come out in a stronger position when things do rebound.

I don't think US is the only one, but it's the only one I can talk about. As far as I know, the EU has a different set of challenges it is and will face.
China is also an interesting one. They're like a plane that was going straight up then stalled.
In the 2008 scenario, getting out of equity markets, stocks, bonds, and even property, is a good idea. Cash, BTC and Gold will be the only safe places to store your wealth. the USD will not be hurt in a material way.
My point with the great depression, you'll need USD to pay for shit if you were to stay in the US. The USD would will be materially less valuable. So yeah, what you're implying is right, hold something that you can sell for USD.

In both cases, my intent was to imply that you should invest while things are cheap.

The FED is the largest single property and equity owner... in the world. They got there by saving(printing $) the US from an apocalypse(depression). History is replete with the failed attempts of nations to print their way to prosperity. The pursuit operates on the same principle as alchemy: trying to get something for nothing. It has invariably and always ended the same way. In tears.

nice just sold all my bancor

>The pursuit operates on the same principle as alchemy: trying to get something for nothing. It has invariably and always ended the same way. In tears.

If I go work for a company and made something for them, like say a new logo, some art, an app.
No physical good was dug up from the ground, nor does it have to be tangible.

Did I not just create something out of nothing as well ?

How much is borrowed from the feds depends on the banks and how much they want to borrow so that they can lend it out to customers that want the money.

> History is replete with the failed attempts of nations to print their way to prosperity
That is true, and I hope by now we have learned from the many mistakes of the past not to commit them again.
But it seems that every hurdle we encounter these days is 1) something we never saw before 2) something we created ourselves due to the lack of action/regulations that could have prevented it.

The US is in a uniquely bad position however because all we do anymore is export inflation through central bank money printing and war / military equipment. The petro dollar is not going to survive much longer and after we don't run the worlds monetary system there will not be as much tolerance for our military adventurism. Then what do we have? A consumer economy?

My 401k is up 17.7% this year. I moved 100% of it into a bond fund. The coming crash (we are due) isn't going to bone me. I'll buy back in when DJIA is at 17k...

When the FED buys 10 Trillion in US T-Bonds using it's checking account that cannot be overdrawn, that is creating something out of nothing.

Your scenario is not equivocal.