Stress

I don't know about you kiddos who are 12 and have 50$ invested but people who are moving around significant amounts of money, how active are you in your crypto?

This shit is INTENSE.

There is so much money to make so fast in this but you can also lose money as fast if you lose focus or start doing stupid shit.

Sometimes i just feel like HODLing the main cryptos and fuck all this stress and shit trading but you know..... greed always pulls me back... it's just too easy to make money in this shit.

The fuck should i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/07/26/sec-icos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drugs

I eat pressure for breakfast, also I'm already aboard the Monaco rocket to the moon.

What is sleep like? Does anyone rememeber?

my plan is 80% are long term holds, I put those in storage to come back in a year or however long. the other 20% is more of the gambling money, to day trade and what not. but the long term holds, ALWAYS put them in projects that have something going for them. if not theres a really good chance youll lose your money.

Kiddo with $500 here.

Right now I'm just holding main cryptos, do you have any resources for more active trading? I've heard actual technical analysis is voodoo, so what are the strategies.

What makes monaco better than Ten X atm?

Margin trade and keep BTC whenever you leave bittrex.

Reported for violating Global Rule 2.

I'm 21, you literal fuck

What are your long holds user?

Gamble with two or three coins pussy

here is why technical analysis works: people don't believe in it so they go by feeling, thus introducing a psychological element into the market, which technical analysis takes advantage of. Seriously dude, I know a bit of technical analysis and this market is like an open book despite me being a fucking noob to trading. It works great because there are no professionals who try to manipulate it, it's all small fish who don't know what they're doing and always make the same mistakes like clockwork.

There's no stress when you bet on the best. NEO

I'm honestly kind of numb from it and I don't mean that in a depressing kind of way. It's just that the number don't seem real to me. I have an ford f150 in the shop right now so I was renting this cool brand new jeep thinking like damn this is nice. But then it dawned on me that I could literally go to a dealer and buy that brand new right away if I wanted, because of my crypto money. The downside is that I have to watch myself to make sure I don't take too many wild risks with this "fake internet money".

I'll tell you what though now I understand what Leonardo di Caprio meant in the wolf of wall street. Nothing beats insane gains like NEO or OMG or any other moon coin. Days of legit mooning is the best feeling ever

This will be a quick way to go bankrupt.

Same feeling as sticking your dick in vagina, almost.

im pretty new to this shit (21 days) and hit the lottery with Neo moon. Before I was ice cold with my money, just looking at it like play money (0.412 BTC sounds like nothing). After i hit 3k USD of worth (started with far less) I noticed that I was checking Bittrex all the fucking time, and got way more nervous when there was dips.

Long story short, I´m not sure if I have the nerves for this shit. Dont like FOMO. If you have the time to really pay attention I think you can make big bucks. But right now I´m either thinking about cashing out or make a portfolio and go full HODL autism, and lock down my account for a year

Active trading gives me anxiety and makes me feel on edge but theres also a fun element to it if you manage to predict and execute trades

Its also very nonforgiving. One wrong move and you could lose everything.

Wat i suggest OP, set aside a certain amount to day trade and a certain amount to hold. Yeah i kno, the urge to go all in for big gains is there but you gotta control the emotions

You have to keep one eye on this shit 24/7 if you have an open trade.

10% on 10 BTC is money
10% on 1 BTC is less money.

RISK & REWARD is fucking amazing in crypto.

What's the timeframe of the charts you work on? Does TA work for daytrading in crypto?
Also, do you only use meme triangles or you use moving averages, fibonacci retracing etc?

>Be software dev wagecuck for years
>Dad suddenly dies in January literally 4 days before he was going to retire
>See the pointlessness of working for someone else my entire life and potentially dying before I can enjoy wealth
>Work up enough nerve to buy 30k of ETH (what I could afford to lose) during the normie rush of May
>Joy (Early June), then horror (Late July), then cautious optimism (August)
>make rookie mistakes like falling for muh flippening meme and bagholding shitcoins but also some good decisions like investing in ARK and NEO

Now it's worth about 55k which isn't bad for a couple months return in the "real world" but sub-par for crypto returns.

I'm fairly risk averse. I don't want to spend more than I can afford to lose, but by doing so I've missed opportunities where I could have had 10x returns (like IOTA). Also not selling the bulk of my ETH until a year has gone by so I can pay long term instead of short term capital gains.

But if I want to be a crypto millionaire I have to make big plays... just researching opportunities and hoping that the SEC won't nail me 5 years from now for investing in ICOs.

go on...

I am having a heart atttack before lamboland. The fomo will give me ptsd

Dubs of truth

thanks for sharing pretty much the same boat trade wise

it's fucking cheaper and tiny ass marketcap compared to tenx lmao
$$$

>SEC won't nail me 5 years from now for investing in ICOs.
newfag here what does this mean?

I want to get good at day trading. How did you all learn to do all this? Just day to day experience or do some of you trade stocks before this as well?

We're gonna make it. This is the opportunity of a lifetime if you play it smart and conservatively... but not too conservatively. Greed is a double edged sword, and the point is almost always where you least expect.

fortune.com/2017/07/26/sec-icos/

I just jumped in, learned from my mistakes and read a few articles on investopedia. No experience with stocks

americucks getting cucked

Fuck, I just want one goddamn moon.

I missed NEO, I missed ETH, I missed all of them. I want to know what this feeling is like instead of just losing money every goddamn time.

I tried to get in on the mooncoins this week, but went with BNB and OMG instead of ARK. At what point should I just kill myself?

Don't sit in front of your pc all day

OMG is probably set for a moon mission but nobody knows when.

You should take profits after a 5x and reinvest into new projects. If you were holding for the last weeks you probably lost money. In my opinion only holding isn't always the best strategy becauae crypto changes so fast. New coins come and some old ones will become obsolete

There must be a loser for every winner on the market, buddy...

Stop freaking out when your coins don't moon in 24hrs you fucking idiot.

I learned to day trade playing puzzle pirates when I was a kid, no joke

Crypto began as 20% of my total investments at about $7k. It's not a lot to some but that was all I had after trimming profits from each and every one of my stock holdings. That number is now 41%, pure profit. Crypto is outpacing my stocks etc.

I've gotten to the point where I only want bitcoin and I protect it like my life depends on it. On one hand it feels like I must trade, must take part in this obvious boom; on the other hand it feels like I absolutely can't lose my bitcoin because the price could run away before I recover the loss.

If I hold btc I sleep well at night and feel very secure. Although no more holdings alts overnight... just can't do it. Might erode some btc!

i understand, have invested 10k and plan to invest around 70k more. It's one thing to see all the past returns and say "wow if only i've put all that money, I would be x4 now", it's a totally other thing to invest the money now. Lots of stomach ache to be honest, that shit is scary. But it feels better and better when you see the price go up and up.

>The fuck should i do?
just hold bitcoin seriously and just gamble a little it on some shitcoins

I feel your pain op, but if the money means that much to you you aren't making enough with your day job to be effing with it. It gets intense for me too, but if I lose it all fuck it. It might as well be at a blackjack table for all I care.

Also if you make some gains cash some out. Losing some feels a lot better if you can weigh it against a gain.

Turned my $5k playstack into 10k in 2 months, just getting started.

Alts have me refreshing my account all fucking day though so if I put any more in it's going into BTC and only BTC.

Fap.

>The fuck should i do?
also, just follow tone vayz youtube almost daily analysis. It's the best cure against anxiety. He's an ex wall street traders all-in in bitcoins.

just fap
then set yourself a 3 monitor setup
and order food online to your door
its a bit unhealthy but worth it
i do it like this and only go out of the house for an hour in the gym

i keep about 30k on bittrex. i quit my job and stare at charts all day. sometimes i go outside and stare in to the clouds just to cool down. most of the time im just pacing around the house.

Buy a dip in a major coin and hold. How fucking hard is it?

Best advice in this thread. Everyone in crypto seems to think they need to invest in a coin that will moon TOMORROW

Fact is this probably isn't going to happen. The people that profited from NEO were the people who bought it when it was still ANS and worth nothing. They held for months. THEY were the people smugly telling you how much their gains were worth during the NEO moon.

To be one of them you need to buy a promising coin that you are confident in after having researched it. Researching coins is far easier than researching stocks - they all have a nice simple website with a white paper literally explaining their use case. Things like CVC, DNT, 0x/ZRX, NEO, all of these have backgrounds, teams and fundamentals that are promising and unique value propositions that actually have potential and for some could even see mass adoption, which is the true key to riches.

Research before you invest. Don't be impatient and think you need to pick whatever will moon within 24 hours, because this will bring only failure. The people who make bank in crypto aren't the ones who go chasing the daily moon, they wait for the moon after buying into a promising coin early.

Yeah I got a wake up call on a ETH long when that little cock sucker crashed I lost like 40% of my portfolio just have been holding 90% BTC 10% shit coins

put in about 1100 euro's a few days ago... almost at 4000 now. I've slept about 8 hours the past 5 days or so. I might be dying. But goddamn.. the gains boys... the gains....

kek

How did you manage that? put in $1000 a few days ago and im even. put $500 on BTC $500 on ETH which i then used on shitcoins. Made gains from BTC which offset the losses from eth and shitcoins.

Transferred all my shitcoins to just OMG now holding. Gonna try and use the BTC for a few moon missions so i can collect more OMG....maybe a little in BAT and something else

Don't know if it is the real dip or not.

This game helps, work good on any hardware

you cant time the market, in bitcoin it moves too fast. Just buy the dips. There may be a serious dip in november, from 7k to 5k..

I basically sold my Status Network Tokens and Guldens and bought NEO at 11, ARK at 0.70, and OMG at a much lower price. I bought my first batch of Digibytes yesterday... solid coin with a rebranding comming up... at 0.01 cent that thing will only go up; almost 25% gain on that one today.

So yeah.

>there are no professionals who try to manipulate it, it's all small fish who don't know what they're doing and always make the same mistakes like clockwork

dude you can literally look up the biggest BTC wallet addresses and see how much they contain. and theres no way to know how many individuals have access to multiple of these wallets... as they are anonymous. there are big players and you are subject to their whims, to a certain degree. i dont know where you are getting this idea that the whole crypto market is all 'small fish' speculator noobs.

Buy low. Sell high. Is that easy user. If you can't manage that, use the meme lines. Fib retracements, rsi, macd, etc. all exist to trick you into doing the right thing despite your nature.

Hi Chris

It's the best feeling, user. Better than sex.

i wageslave as a relatively niche programming consultant so this is pretty much play money - i've recouped my initial investment but it's still not fun waking up seeing you're down 3k

Man, I'm so greedy to the point I act and think like a jew.

Bought ETH at 15$ I've seen it get rekt when the DAO hack happened, I refused to sell anything since I was losing money.

If I see an ATH I also refuse to sell lower than the ATH

Bought NEO at 7$, also seen this shit get rekt during the dip in July/aug, I haven't sell anything because I was like "FUCK YOU NEO WAS ALMOST 20$"

I'm not complaining finally thanks to that I made a lot of money but..

How to solve my fucking problem ? I can't do anything, I'm always like "If you sell you will lose a lot of money" and because of that I miss a lot of dips.

My initial investment is *51 actually but that's not enough cause I was a fucking poorfag

I don't understand how you can make gains not holding alts overnight. Why not just set a stop loss and give yourself a chance to let it go up?

I'm pretty new so if that's a stupid question i apologize, but it seems like intra-day trading is 100% guesswork/hype, but obviously you're doing well.

It's seriously changed my perspective on money. $2k in new computer parts? Sure, that's nothing when my crypto portfolio swings $5k in a day.

Bought into antshares at 6, 9, 11 at ATH LOL. At eleven dollars it crashed. Biz made fun of those who held everyday. Oh well I guess I will hold worked well for me in strat and xby. Suddenly a month ago at one am everyday the Chinese or whoever would pump antshares. Only a few dollars at a time. I thought ok there is going to be a rebranding soon. Rebrand happens new website that looks amazing. Portfolio pumps from 3k to 13k. Best feeling in the fucking world.

Anyways I tell you this story because the people who win here don't take this shit seriously unless they are dealing with Five - six figures. This is just a hobby to us. Don't take this shit to serious buddy. Have a real fucking life and focus on that. And always remember don't put in more than you can afford to lose.

This game isn't for you if you are envying those who are winning. Focus on your life and don't make this the back bone of it. We are all going to make it remember that.