Omisego

So wait,

why is OMG gonna moon?

because shills shill it everywhere and fomo idiots fall for fomo shilling

Hi there stephany, its me Omisecus

Because first crypto dealing with actual government and a real product for businesses to implement. Why would skinny lizard otherwise be so invested in it? But FUD on kid

one of the most important things to me is dividends. I want my cake and I want to eat it too, meaning I want a moon and I don't even want to sell my high value coins I want to sell the dividends they pay me

Ok, when will it moon, and how high?

Do I look like I can see the future you dumb fuck? Just invest and hold, if you jump from coin to coin you are not gonna make shit retard.

>I jumped from SIGT to NEO to ARK
>Make 230%

It's going to moon. Quit thinking about it.

All the people who saw neo's astronomical trip to the moon fomo'ed so hard they needed a quick way to cope. So they looked for the next asian crypto that would give them the slightest hope.

That hope is OMG.

Except its not going to moon because the concept and team doesnt have the same potential as neo

Do you not see the obvious whale accumulation? Just follow the damn money people.

Ok cool. I made 80k from NEO by waiting for 3 months. My initial investment was my fucking birthday money lol. Doubt you can make that sort of cash by hopping.

Do you think it's too late to buy into NEO and HODL?

WHY NOW AAAAAAHHHHHHH

This

One of the coins with the best prospects to have real life usage.
Could turn out to be shit if they fuck it up, but all investing is a gamble when it comes down to and OMG has pretty good odds

Naaaah lol, they just got their first project going there. ADX, it has been mooning on bittrex and it's not even confirmed by the NEO team yet. This shit will sling NEO to top 3 coin in a few days, huge news and with BTC decline it's fucking perfect buy in point RN.

Plus they have a real platform not a bag full of air. The fact that Vitalik is affiliated assures moonstatus even more, the dude is actually a fucking genius.

how do the dividends work?

Ive read a few posts on some coins having them but i dont get it

Read the white paper you lazy fuck. Lucky you are still early in the crypto game.

wait for the partnership with Chick-fil-A to be announced

BECAUSE VITALIK AND HIS TWINKS ARE ON A PICTURE WITH AN OMG STICKER BUY