What is everyone's plan here? You got cash out date?

Just wondering, obviously we have all seen ok/good/great/moon gains over the past few months and years if you're OG crypto.

DO any of you have a plan to jump ship at a given figure? Or are you just gonna hold till 2025 and see where it takes us all?

Just curious. I just want freedom is all. I'm at ~32k as of right now, and i started with 500 euro about a year ago, and contribute an extra 2000 euro around 2 months later. Got lucky with ETH, XRP, PAY and a few pnds along the way.

Ultimately I'd like the freedom to just go by my own clock. ANyways I'm just waffling on now

I'd want enough BTC to cash 20-30% and afford a house with it. I'd be happy enough with that. Then keep the rest for future increase and cash-outs.

Not planning on retiring tbqh, unless i wake up and it's literally McAfee land at 500k per coin.

Yeah that sounds I have some long term holds, but everything else I do is trade to accumualte btc/eth @75/25%

I want to be able to myself a flat without a mortgage. I'm up from £3k to about £20k (high of £45k but I held through a dip like a knob). I have a lot more money to make before I meet my goal.

But then I was thinking, do I really want to have no money floating around after I've bought my flat? I have a full time job but the pay isn't very good. I also want to be able to buy a place to make rental income from, so I'll need double what I originally planned.

I think what they say about you never having enough money is true. I used to work for £2.65 an hour and I was just as happy then as I am now.

Atleast 1 million.
Purchase a house for my mother.
Then purchase a Lambo(yes i know the meme).

At $30,000 in 1 1/2 month.

You guys should have already sold at 4.4.

Buy in after the crash. No reason to hold unless you like missing gains.

Get to mid to low six figures and buy rental properties all while accumulating moar bux

If hodls go as planned I cash out half next summer. Not enough to retire but never wagecuck again.

whats the best way to cash out large amounts of money?

>3078027

Awesome, good for you brother. Im at 32kish so ive got a logn way to go, but this a long term game and a short term game to max profits along the way.

If crypto marketcap ever hit a trillion we'd all be golden lol

as if anyone can time the market

for btc the risk of cashing it out is a massive gamble if you do it for the purpose of timing the market

Depends where you live I guess. I hear uncle sam is a nightmare for US brahs. Where I live, its withdraw 1300 on top of whatever you put in, plus CGT at 15% at anything in excess of that.

WHo knows though, we could all be buying large expenses with crypto in the future. That's what I hope anyway.

If not I'll just move to the isle of Mann; gonna be cryptocapital lol

yeah, there seems to be a lot of withdraw debate when it comes to the US

Island made of lambos eh?

"Invested" 60€ last year, spent 60€ on drugs and now still own over 130€ in BTC.

I decided to just hold for now and maybe invest again when it dips and I can afford it but it's more like a game for me.

I don't know shit about finances and I don't really care but everyone is saying that BTC is the future so holding onto a small fraction seems to be a smart thing to do right? Could I still make a shitload of cash with the small fraction that I have right now? I mean, I technically have more than double the money I spent initially despite spending it all.

Cashing out everything in 3 years by the time i turn 35, sounds like a good age to retire.

Short term goal is to buy stuff from Newegg :3

>If crypto marketcap ever hit a trillion we'd all be golden lol
Got that right m8. Good luck.

you can already do that since 2014...ffs newfag

300k, and then invest in a PoS coin and stake it to make more in a stable way.

At the point where I can pay off my current student debt and have the ability to pay for a degree/sustain myself without a job throughout the degree.

200 - 300 grand is what I'm aiming for. Of course more would be a fucking blessing as well. Just want to not in a shithole anymore tbqh. If I get more than I know what to do with I'll be paying off my parents' and friends' debts just so they can have a blank slate. My parents specifically because my dad lost all his money in the housing crash in '08, he's almost 71 and still working

My goal is to earn the withdrawal limit every day.

I'm sitting on $235k but don't know how to cash out. Afraid I'm gonna mess up filing taxes and get fucked by IRS.

Will cash out when I have earned enough to afford a house without mortgage cuckery

play it safe and don't spend 1/3 of it

GTFO, 500 to 32k in a year?

pls no bully :(