SIGT Bagholders

In this Thread we laugh about SIGT bagholders that bought in at the ATH .

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SigtOfficial
mylife.com/jason-crowe/masterrjason
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The FUD yesterday was excellent tho

good job!
you did what bagholders couldn't do buy low and sell high

.000X BTC
wow
you guys are actually poor

I bought the "dip" when it was first going down at 3000sats. I only put $50 into it though, lost almost half my money. Hope it gets added to Bittrex or some other major exchange, that's my saving grace.

it's 0.05 btc get some new glasses grampa

Protip: it won't get added to bittrex

They deleted their twitter account, how come haven't you realised it is a bloody scamcoin yeat?
Leave asap, this is going deeper than the digimarines

sell and move on

nice, I did the very same thing in the LTC market

Crowetic is the lead developer of Signatum after the devs left. It was announced on the official discord. Him and his gay buddies are going lead this off a cliff. Burst Nation 2.0

That. Was. Not. Their. Account.

twitter.com/SigtOfficial

Cryptovore: "The official Twitter account for #Signatum remains in full operation twitter.com/SigtOfficial"

This coin started out promising and turned out unprofessional as fuck. I made money and I'm holding about 2500 because who gives a fuck.

Use his real name, faggot.

mylife.com/jason-crowe/masterrjason

He left, the developers are there. He has control of some of the communications platforms, they have control of others.

This entire fiasco is an insult to crypto in this day and age. Absolutely juvenile and unprofessional.

jesus christ look at this poor fag

of course im poor why do you think im doing this

fuck off bagholder!
go be angry in another thread, in this thread we only laugh about sigt bagholders
Picture related it's the average SIGT Bagholder

Protip for you bizfags, stay away from this coin, i worked on it. and it's a fucking MESS, there is NO COMMUNICATION and it's generally all over the fucking place. I dumped all my shit days ago.

>sub 1k
Just end my life.

we back boys

people fudding to shake bag holders, this coin has some great future.

keep fudding.

SIGT to mars!

the market place releases tommorow or the day after, i am not selling until then.
Sold half to cash out more than my initial investment, now i wait.

>the market place releases tommorow or the day after, i am not selling until then.
Says who?

Doc, one of the two developers that left with all the code, he confirmed and posted pics of it on discord.
they created a new discord called "marketplace beta testing" too, didnt join but if you want in go into the new discord (not shitowetics)

Did it look professional? I thought he was on vacation and would be unable to work on the project?

it looked like a slightly less clean amazon with stock photos of phones and laptops with sig values and buy buttons.
Looked pretty good, but who knows what the final product will be like.
heres a screenshot of the discord link they posted, havent tried it

who is this women