Remember IOC is the next moon mission

Remember IOC is the next moon mission...

>No ICO, POW to POS
>No premine, project is 100% funded from the developers of IOC
>Volume is naturally low given 53% of coins in wallets are staking, thus securing the network.
>Very good distribution, top wallet owns 3.24% of total circulating supply
>Has a established foundation with reputable advisors (ex Mexico IBM CEO, KPMG global alliance partner.)
>Included in IBM's hyperledger project, with potential to use blockchain over API.
>Two or three VC groups have established relationships with IO foundation
>One is Stokens, a VC group that specializes in crypto-currencies meeting the highest level of legality to provide clients a gateway into digital assets without the legal grey area.
>Project Sunrise: Not disclosed but some form of collaboration to facilitate the adoption of and usage of the IO blockchain.
>It is a currency, plain and simple, no sugar coating, exactly what a crypto CURRENCY should be.
>DIONS: Fully fledged enterprise suite for storing secure documents, encrypted messaging and more
>User friendly wallet ecosystem in which people other than speculative neck beards see use in.
>Chameleon: Sidechain project after Dions which will allow for a greater degree of usage among private and public use. 100k tx/ps has been estimated.
>Technology before marketing: Developers are marketing for enterprise grade adoption, not for traders speculative pleasure.
>However marketing is going to ramp up post DIONS release
>All in all DIONS has been a LONG anticipated release for those who have stuck around, this will be huge step for the foundation and a charter into new, brighter seas.

If you don't see potential in this I hope you buy the very ATH, right down to the sat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Unja6fxmS7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

plus the main developer isn't a fucking autistic loser...

he gets bitches... has a lambo.. living the life...

youtube.com/watch?v=Unja6fxmS7Y

Yeah! The team has worked on DIONS for over 3 years. It will launch in 2 years and it will go to $10! And in 5 years Chameleon will launch and we will go to the moon!

Why is the price stagnated

no marketing has occured yet... DIONS will be released in september... this guys above is a moron

guess this needs more shilling, those sell walls look fake

i think investing in this coin requires too much intelligence and foresight for the average biz reader

It's literally the most obvious opportunity to get rich I've ever seen in crypto.
It's all in the OP post, I don't need to say anything, but if unfinished shitcoins moon left and right everyday, imagine when this one catches on...

The big thing for me with IOC is that it genuinely has a better platform than BTC for currency trading

There's absolutely no fucking reason for it to be valued so low; all it needs is adoption and this shit'll be worth hundreds

will the chameleon network be like ETH where they can have ICOs and stuff?

Yup

UPDATE FROM THE DEV

I was in this coin for 8 months and every fucking month the dev said it was coming next month. Sold at 56 last pump. Fuck this

it's being finalized right now :^) check the slack man

We are the iomarines

and all you had to do was wait a little longer... R.I.P

i think this is a "long term hold" but will definitely moon like ANS did at some point. it's not an ETH token, and that gives it a lot of value to me.

i think we will have that ANS pump before christmas... think about it like this the market cap only 30 million and only 16 million coins... just think about that... .

Fucking Veeky Forums who are asking why is this stagnant is beyond retarded

THIS IS WHERE YOU MAKE MOST OF MONEY YOU DUMBFUCK, WHEN THE PRICE STILL STABLE AND NOT MOON YET!

I've been in slack since 2015. this is a lie, the dev NEVER state when they will release DIONS. They do update the progress almost every day, but NEVER hype or mention about released date.
This is typical Veeky Forums spewing something out of their asses

But user you're doing the marketing.

WE ARE THE IODIGITALMARINES

>didn't check slack

it's like you don't even know how to read...

He didn't give an exact release date you kike

cause he ain't gonna announce release date til its done but they in the home stretch i would say in september it will be done.