Where can i buy the low alts ?

Where can i buy the low alts ?
I am already trading on bittrex which is going OK but i hear a lot of people riding the PnDs of new coins which i would like to try..

But where do you guys make the money ? (or ofcourse lose, its a gamble)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/NErRC3n
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck gambling shitcoins praying for a moon mission

go all in on omg right now. do your research on this coin

Oh sir, I give sorry about your experience.

Have you heard $Esper?

You buy Yobit, rich invester you be

buy 0x on ether delta
can be hard to figure out but this shit is mooning so hard. So many buy orders. It is a new coin and has a solid development team and premise and they are throwing away the coins to the market essentially with such a low ceiling of money accepted at first. BUY NOW

Im already in on OMG

I just want to fool around with some spare money, like i said my "real" investment is treated with more caution

hold bitcoin and nothing else. you will either get lucky on alts or get burned to high hell if you don't know what you are doing. learn some basic technical analysis on sites like babypips or youtube, do research on a coin before buying to see if there is news that may affect the price, always be aware of the btc price, never go all in, never trade without a stoploss, learn where to place a stop loss, don't sell when you get scared it's too high just raise the stoploss to a new support level.

try paper trading for a while or use a very, very small amount of btc. don't fall for the fomo, those gains you see, you wouldn't have gotten them because you would have bought at the wrong time and held until the wrong time. realise you know fuck all and try to improve before gambling like an idiot.

dont waste your time with shitcoins.

discord.gg/NErRC3n
pump coming soon, join and read up, or just ask, people are friendly enough :^)

where can i get news of the latest happenings when they come out?,twitter?,discords?, Veeky Forums only posts moon missions after there already at ath

BNB is a good smaller coin to bet on right now, it's being held down by a huge sell wall and should really moon within the next two weeks.

i appreciate the warning but im doing OK by daytrading the "normal" alts but i have spare money and why not just buy some cheap new coins and maybe even be lucky.

i am not into crypto the get to lamboland, just having fun whit my spare money

bitcointalk

Yobit

It's too late for OMG

BlockCat still has an ICO sale, get on it, if u feel like buying in early and maybe get lucky for cheap . Is what I did at least. Its been announced that Bittrex trading comes soon.

wrong

Look at the chart. It has already pumped and is now coming down. Volume is decreasing.

cryptopia

And? So did neo before it exploded over the past couple weeks. Unless u meant omg is done for now, which I can agree with. Definitely one for the future though

District0x (DNT) and OMG.

Anyone that use that meme un-ironicly needs to be burned