Alright /Biz, I've decided to leave the world of filthy non-coiners and start buying. Tell me...

Alright /Biz, I've decided to leave the world of filthy non-coiners and start buying. Tell me, what are the best exchanges out there for coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrextrading.blogspot.com/2017/03/how-to-add-and-withdrawal-money-in.html?m=1
support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2109597-buy-sell-bank-transfer-fees
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off nocoiner. filthy piece of shit. dyor. biz don't help this asshole. dirty cuntbagshitskank.

You alright there bud? Might need some help.

bitch im ok. tell this nigger nocoiner to fuck off.

lmao kys

use bittrex
off yourself summerfag

Bittrex is currently the best exchange but you can't buy in with fiat from them, you need something like bitcoins or eth first.

Bittrex

Dear - the picture is answer to your dreams

yobit is literally on the verge of getting shut down

I'm kinda with this guy.
Let the nocoiner keep nocoining.

Yobit sir or c-cex

>using Yoshit
It's like you WANT to lose money.

GOOD

bittrextrading.blogspot.com/2017/03/how-to-add-and-withdrawal-money-in.html?m=1

You're going to want to start with BTC as for this is the token of passage on the webs head to coinbase and make a account report back

what the fuck were you waiting for?
honest question, are you actually retarded?
You better start researching that shit because you have a lot of catching up to do.

also, Bittrex

Am I reading this right? 4% fees to buy btc? 400 fucking dollars (us here) to buy 10k of bitcoin? WTF

support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2109597-buy-sell-bank-transfer-fees

What's the rate to move it to bittrex or something after I buy

Use Gemini or Kraken. Much better fee structure.

a couple bucks

Move money to counbase account

Move money from coinbase to gdax

Buy on gdax

Yeesh

Investment wise that's absolutely fucking nothing

Also if you go to gdax it's cheaper , you just need a coin base account to do it.

Thanks dudes