BlockCAT

BlockCAT

> ICO ends soon
> Drag and Drop Smart Contracts
> Already have a Product (Alpha)
> Great Scalability
> Could lead to widespread ETH adoption

Guys, they have raised $4.5m. Yes, $4.5m, whilst we see some absolute shit coins raise significantly more with no product, no real team and just a shitty whitepaper and a lot of hype. Ethereum is currently a platform for ICOs, visual programming will inspire businesses to utilise the blockchain (1. Solidity devs are expensive 2. They can create basic contracts in-house).

ICO ends soon, again, they have are worth around $4.5m and are in talks with Bittrex/Poloniex/HitBTC. If they get on Bittrex or Polo then we all know what will happen within a month and that's a 20 fold increase. Drop $50 or $100 in and you won't regret it

how long until it ends? i don't read blocktime

THIS DOESNT NEED AN ICO, ABSOLUTE SCAM COIN

I put in $100 the other day. Looks promising.

What are you on about? If anything, this is one of the products which do need tokens. Tokens will be a form of payment to use the system, unless you honestly think the developers are going to be breaking their neck for nothing? They will have a significant amount of tokens and as the popularity of the product increases so does their reimbursement (market cap increase, sell off their tokens at intervals)

LOL at anyone buying this shitcoin, has absolutely NO use. good luck losing your money

Hahahaha this fucking low effort fud. Try harder Pajeet. Isn't there a street you should be shitting in?

>shitcoins that do literally nothing moon 2-100x on a daily basis
>but somehow this one with actual product won't

I tried their "alpha", they only have 2 working contracts and it requires some ETH browser plugin to use it.

Like Ethereum can't already do that with smart contracts, there is no reason for this token to exist.

Shill somewhere else pajeet

Surrrrrrre... I'll just trust millions of dollars with these kids.

As much as I'd love to support an alternative cast for American Pie, this is a no go project for me.

But you'd trust Money Skeleton?

Come again? Who/what are you referring too?

Vitalik Buterin

>those beta chins
Fucking top kek m8

Guys I want to invest around $400-500 as I believe that a dumbed down version of Ethereum could be useful to the mass, as most people can't program very well. Are there other cryptocurrencies that are based on Ethereum, which present a dumbed down version as well?

>You only have 2 working products? HAH. how are you going to compete with all these other coins that have 0? NICE TRY

Yes because this fucker has an IQ of 160+ or more.

Have they mentioned getting listed on any exchanges?

Talks with multiple exchanges including bittrex, dev says nothing is certain and he doesn't want to mislead people so it's a no to all for now, but there is a lot interested.

Buy it off etherdelta blockcat.com and blockcat.io one is not the official site and just takes your eth.

Plus why the fuck would any idiot shill a coin when it's in the ICO stage? If you bought any, you are just increasing the amount of tokens made and destroying any value it has. It will also dump harder if the ico raises too much money.

Some of us want to share with fellow autists. Biz isn't that big.

>Veeky Forums isn't that big

Don't underestimate Veeky Forums, a lot of people on Veeky Forums prior to April/March have all made a lot of money, between the collective Veeky Forums I'd predict a total network wealth of over $10-15 million IMO.

Lastly, this coin will dump hard because its an ethereum token, ethereum was worth over $300 so the value of cat ico tokens has dropped correspondingly. But no, just try to attract whales to buy the shit out of this pump and make your position worthless.Just wait, you'll see it happen right at the end of the ico, always happens with this shit. Someone comes up and generates millions of of tokens at the last minute, obliterating your tiny position.

Yes but many of us struck it big off nothing thanks to someone one biz. I thank God daily for this place.

SELL ME ON THIS TOKEN. What's the point? Why not just deposit directly to someone else instead of making a smart contract?

Why would anyone spend time trying to sell you on a coin that's in the ICO phase? It would only be in the coin's developers interest to do this. If somebody bought into a ICO for whatever reasons, when they proliferate it they lower their percentage of ownership.

I am logically concluding that OP is either a developer for Blockcat, or someone who likes to financially cuck themselves.

15 million? Hahaha try 50-100 million. Remember, a lot of anons here bought Antshares under 5 dollars and ethereum under 40.

You can get it for less than 1% more on etherdelta, and you can buy it without diluting the marketcap. This method would promise the most gains.

Yea, a whole lot of 100 usd worth of ans and 50 usd worth of eth.

Put $2000 into this, expecting at least an easy 5x.

I threw a full ETH at this. This is my first ICO, so I'm still learning.

Not too worried, but there's a sort of existential dread given the fact that I haven't received anything yet. If I'm reading Etherscan correctly, it looks like there's been 4100 "buy" orders and only 930 Blockcat transfers sent out. If I remember correctly I bought in around when it was 3000 orders, which means I should be getting my coins in about 2000 more transfers. Shouldn't take longer than the weekend, I don't think.

I'm rambling, but I'm not used to receiving nothing but a promise for my $300. Hope I did everything right.

I put a couple of ethers in this 2 days ago and got my Cats the next day. Sitty comfy AF in my ledger :) MEOW!

For fuck sake, I just realized where I've seen that middle guy from. He used his goddamn picture from Lyft.

Everyone who drives lift takes some obvious shoop'd photo in front of a green screen and then they add some green shrub behind them.

This dude had terrible navigational awareness. I gave him 2 stars and said his mother would be ashamed.

Goto the token contract, and then 'read balance' using your account address. It'll show you have CAT.

They fucked up the "etherscan aesthetics" of the ICO, and didn't use a token transfer event, just a token creation event on their token ledger.

Just put in 0.015 eth in this one. Pray to the gods it moons!

Says I have 600, I only paid for 300. I am even more confused.

Kek. You're right God damn

How many hours til it ends?

it says "ny tokens purchased as part of the sale will be immediately allocated to the buyer, but will be locked from transfers until the the minimum goal has been reached. These tokens will be immediately spendable in the BlockCAT mainnet demo app, once the minimum cap is reached."

I do not think you can sell immediately

That goal has already been reached and tokens are trading on EtherDelta for about the same price as the ICO.