SELL ZRX / 0x IT'S LITERALLY OVER

forbes.com/sites/amycastor/2017/08/15/researchers-find-issues-with-0x-the-latest-etherem-based-project-aiming-to-raise-millions-in-an-ico/#52a46d2a47c7

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/6twj6d/researchers_find_issues_with_0x_the_latest/
forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2017/08/15/a-bitcoin-is-worth-4000-why-you-probably-should-not-own-one/#18e1dedb3b08
discord.gg/UaKWHGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

noob

reddit.com/r/0xProject/comments/6twj6d/researchers_find_issues_with_0x_the_latest/

Tldr: the token is useless since fees can just be paid in ether.
This wasn't mentioned in the white paper, and I think was only discovered today when the platform went live.

lmao they already responded, and they're going to do a formal write up last i heard

also read the other thread. if you don't want to moon that's on you man

I've been asking this question ever since the platform went live, if we were able to fulfill contracts without ZRX including the genesis trade, the trade that DISTRIBUTES ZRX to everyone... Wtf is the point of it?

No one can give me an answer

>But, as the IC3 researchers point out, there is no reason to have a dedicated token to pay for the relayer fees.
LMAO "CORNELL RESEARCHERS"". They didn't even read the fucking faq for christ sake, let alone the white paper.

>I think was only discovered today
>the article is from 3 days ago
>there was already a response and there will be a longer one soon

user, do even research? Isn't being emotional a poor quality for trading?

They already responded to it. Forbes as usual is late to the game and trying to raise shekels off shock

Guess what the people that wrote the criticism are trying to shill their own decentralized exchange. The difference is 0x has institutional support

He's likely FUDing to keep the price down

actually i prefer the FUD

pls sell so I can buy more

You jews who spread fud are the biggest fucking faggots. Please kill yourself you miserable piece of garbage.

>mfw being a journalist today is simply plagiarizing someone elses research with no original insights or commentary of your own

Literal baby tier 'industry'

Nice, saved. Now I get to post this 100s of times like the 'Bancor is flawed' article.

Wait for the 0x longer response and then watch how they will form some working relationship to improve the platform.

the protocol works already. there's nothing to fix only things to improve

Worse than late. Forbes should be shot for the shit they write. For example:
>forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2017/08/15/a-bitcoin-is-worth-4000-why-you-probably-should-not-own-one/#18e1dedb3b08

>This is why almost none of us should own Bitcoins. Bitcoin value has multiple weaknesses. Someone could hack the blockchain, create more Bitcoins and manipulate the value, or sell the illegitimate Bitcoins and abscond with the buyers' dollars. Or groups of users can place large buys and sells of Bitcoins, manipulating their value, because there are no controls. Or Bitcoin users could simply start using other crypto-currencies or traditional government issued currencies and the market could fold completely, making Bitcoins worthless, as has happened to other crypto-currencies. Any one, or all, of these things could happen at any moment.

>"hack the blockchain"

>"Bitcoin users could simply start using other crypto-currencies or traditional government issued currencies and the market could fold completely, making Bitcoins worthless."

These reviews how these researchers weasel their way into projects and secure work.

Fuck I hate forbes and all these other (((publications))) for their low quality writing. I bet they wanted to influence the price

jesus christ

fucking nocoiners, when will they learn?

>woman
>expert in blockchain technologies

thanks for the laugh

You realize how many ico's have been reviewed or criticized by forbes? Get in early and shut the fuck up. You wanna die poor user? Bittrex and polo will kill you with their transaction fees. 0X is the future, and they are afraid of that fact

>cornell
this isn't fucking emin again is it?

lol so the team created the token to scam millions out of people who are now holding a worthless token, wow im almost surprised

nice fud

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>it'll be 10x!
>Wait for bittrex!
This'll be the greatest pink wojak

buy the fud sell the fomo

you guys should know how it works already

cheers to the salty no-reg lmao

>0x
>pink wojak
>too retarded to just read what it is

Ouch, this coin had too much hype behind it.

Idk whether it's actually a good one or not, but the excessive shilling of this coin makes me apprehensive about it.

WTF it's real are you fucking kidding me I GO THROUGH ALL THIS SHITTY ETHERDELTA shit waste a lot of money on gas and lose my mind trying to make it work and now it turns out that this coin is incomplete fuck you

I've been on this board for over 2 years. Every coin gets shilled to death. Some of them turn out to be ETH and NEO. others are DGB and reddid, it's all a gamble my friend

But, as the IC3 researchers point out, there is no reason to have a dedicated token to pay for the relayer fees. Users could just as easily pay relayers in ether, the native currency of the Ethereum blockchain. In fact, it is questionable whether relayers are even needed in the 0x system at all. Orders could easily be posted in off-chain books automatically, as is done in EtherDelta, another Ethereum-based decentralized exchange up and running for two years.

it's almost like that ZRX and DNT were obvious vaporware.

dont expect to ever recieve an answer
all crypto is useless, just day trade and take as much profits as you can before it all collapses

This is hilarious watching this shit coin crash and burn so early

>worthless token

90% of all tokens are useless. This includes ZRX

Dnt and 0x are not the same coin.

Well that was a spectacular flop if I've ever seen one. I might buy at the bottom in hopes I can recoup my losses.

missed the point

>flop
this shit is up boy

join the 0x marines discord

discord.gg/UaKWHGE

The reason the token has a use of the transaction fees rather than ether is, well can be many things in the future with multi-blockchains, but the main purpose is to give the token value.
It's like microsoft releasing W10 for free, and you getting spyware. I wish I didn't have to deal with it, but hey, it's easy to go around if I want or isn't a big issue (in this case), but good golly this is so much better for games than Linux mint, so I'm just going to have to choke on this thing till something better comes along.
0x is developed and working, 0x is actually a safe decentralized exchange platform. That's all you need to know. Sure, this is some pajeet-tier questionable finding a use for the token, but it's the best we have and will have for many many months. Plus, ay, hype.
There's also other uses that would interest companies/exchanges/etc with it's theoretical governance system, however it's not a big deal to average folks like me or you most likely. It's just spooky speculation. The bottom line is the forced fees per the coin give the project this ICO and the platform legs to walk while everybody else can't even crawl. Questionable and not a must for a decentralized exchange? Definitely. A must for this platform and things to run up? Definitely.