What coins are smart money tier entry right now?

What coins are smart money tier entry right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/897564516359196672
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065193
youtu.be/hkakpnrtYD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

omg

Espers sir

Bitcoin Cash

BET
POSW
SAN

BAT

twitter.com/BrendanEich/status/897564516359196672

this

dgb, bitbean, esper

BCC, Aragon

CVC
DNT
ZRX

Explain why BCC. It's been on a downtrend for a while now

He's one of the BCC groupies, they're trying to spread FUD about BTC

Ripple or Rip-coin.

If you buy bitcoin you don't have a lot of room for growth. It's lfeady worth so much for one coin. Buy one for a low price and wait a month or two, you should make way more money. Just start small. Do some more research.

OMG, STX, TNT

All my money is in alts right now, but from what I've seen this is a reaction to BTC slandering BCC. Censorship on the internet always blows back.

DGB

It's kikecoin vs original at this point, fact.

GBYTE, AMP

Ark nigga, it's finally hit 50 dollars by january

IOC, still in stealth mode

Dubs confirm dawg trust me board the ark before the flood kills you

Look at the time of the post bro, double dubs.. this is your last chance homie, planet earth is about to be recycled. Get on the ark before it's too late

this

don't buy OMG LOL

OMG

TenX

Aragon (ANT).

Why?

facecoin

this.

autismo nocoiner

Omise has been around since 2013. This is not a new company, but rather one with history, core investors (20 million in series A and B prior to their latest crowdsale) and a completely serious established operation and team (70+!). They have offices in Thailand, Japan, Indonesia and Singapore. The company provides a payment management system for businesses to accept payments through their mobile application or online store. They work with AliPay as well for example. They have the PCI DSS 3.2 (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) already in place since November last year.
plus all that other fucking news. nah it's a shitcoin .stay poor m8

S K A T E B O A R D
K
A
T
E
B O A R D E T A K S

NEO chart about to look like that in about 2.5 so get in or lose

Ich bin ein digimarin

SALT
BNT

Reddcoin fa sho

BAT DNT ANT not CVC

what the fuck guys. none of these are smart money

yup. you're all dumb money. IOC is the only smart money suggestion here.

goldcoin
it's going to go up 200% very soon
and if I see another fucking retard tell me the volume is low and that I'm a jew, I'm going to laugh in your fucking face just like I did when I pointed out the 200% qwark pump when it was only at 15btc volume
1xNKotTGo1AvKVAyLJQEkToeQLWujMu76
give me money when you make bank.

Doge

>scroll thread
>none of my major holds are mentioned

Feels good knowing I'm gonna be rich.

Dat feel when bought at 0.46.

Quit being a fag and gib

Meant for

DCORP
OSD

This desu this

Nigger Coin.

Dumb coin for smart money.

NEO, ETH, ARK, ANT, DNT, ZRX

ARK, XMR, BTC

Honestly the hype around OMG is pretty legit I rate it a strong buy

This. Rebranding soon. New partnerships, news website, new logo. Solid development team too. It's literally a steal at 0.01 cents a piece. After news got out yesterday, it rose 25% today...

I hold NEO, OMG and ARK as main coins. My lambo coins are DGB and VERGE (XVG).

I'm actually surprised that no one has said STOX yet. It's below ICO price, only on sketchy exchanges (that will change) and has a team that has actually made a legit product before in the same field. Pretty obvious buy to me

ETH, AVALON(AVA)

SAFEX

Waves.

OMG
CVC

This. Not even shilling. Ripple is so oversold and under valued. I cant wait to cash in on all these doubters

OMG it's undervalued at 7

If you're patient and want 50x gains, ICN. If you're an average biztard, get RDD.

Bitcoin. Always was only Bitcoin and only will be Bitcoin.

You're a dumb frog poster so I'm sure you'll lose money in some scamcoin though

You'll never make it just by buying Bitcoin.

This. Avalon is a sleeping giant that's gone fairly unnoticed. They just announced some big news today.

TME. up 6000% since 2 days ago and growing.

ZRX, DNT, BTM, BNB

IOC is the Final Moon Mission. You will NEVER see a coin this cheap and this good again.

BCC
SIA
ARK
CVC

Thank me later

Where to cop

Telling people not to invest in omisego is shameful.

To answer OP: omisego & ark. Nothing else is necessary atm.

why ark?

also bat

There is no "smart money" entry for someone who has to ask where that entry is.

why do u think sia? its the lowest its been ever and keeps going that way

Smart money would go all in on SIGT right now.

This

Small pump this morning, new floor at around 180ish

I sincerely doubt it has any long-term potential, but i don't see how it isn't about to get pumped hard

waves

use it like a whore, the devs dont care i had 23k of them but dumped for 200$ profit somehow

is the FUD over?

Between the ark pump I've aggregated 100k

Not even a meme anymore, I "just bought 100k'd"

stx

lol rape, im going to just start buying 5k of meme coins everytime they get shilled

IOC

CVC for sure. There's no way this coin isn't going to 2$ once the alt bull mooning starts

why?

I put over half my stack in bytom (BTM), only on like 3 chink exchanges including binance.
bytom.io/en
chinks are gonna eat this shit up, and once it gets added on bittrex eventually it will fucking MOON so hard.
only like $0.30 right now too.

esper , on yobot good sir. only 1 SATOSHI buy now guaranteed profits and sexy ladies sir

Tme

silly question

Sigt

what exactly is Avalon? i looked it up and there isn't much information about it. it hasn't been released yet, right?

personally, I'm buying ETH, ARK, LTC, and RDD

Relex. They're developing real estate in Southeast Asia.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065193
youtu.be/hkakpnrtYD4

Avalon is leveraging the purchasing power of crypto users which can be powerful if done right.

$PAY is geared to explode tomorrow.

Lisk and Gamecredits is a good start imo

will you be participating in the ICO? if so how much will you be putting into it? and can you participate if you are american?