Ark

So what is happening with this piece of shit? Should I hold or get out now?

Look at the huge meme triangle. Huge profits soon!

10/10 Hold, dont be a twat.

Get out, we don't need people who dont believe in ARK

>piece of shit
Begone, nonbeliever

What are the chances that it falls permanently back to the $0.75 range?

hold if you want to lose money

always hold, never sell

t. someone who has 500 NEO and refused to sell even though retards here called me a dumb novice

Hold. It's got an outside chance of becoming the Microsoft of crypto and mooning to #1 if you're patient. It will pump regardless because of their lofty goals and overall money flying into crypto. Don't make the same mistake I made. Bought 1k ark at 55 cents and sold, then had to rebuy at $1.35

well it did last time it pumped. i dumped at 60k sats.

Whats the overall potential for ark?

>keep thinking it'll shoot past $2 so i hodl
>it drops back to 1.50 in the blink of an eye
and i bet if i set a sell order for 50k it would never drop below that again

being the bridge that connects the whole crypto economy

am i going to make it folks

jelly, i wish i had that much faith in ark. im just a bag holder.

this should put you in the 21 club when you sell someday, so yes

yes

When am I buying in, boys? Is this facing another dump or are we on the launchpad?

Would you TA guys say this looks like consolidation before another big move?

ARK is a great long-term hold and there's lots of events coming up in September. Don't be an idiot.

Looks like it found a floor

buy buy buy

WTF does this even mean?

Was watching this too. glad I saw it

it means you have to buy RIGHT NOW WE ARE MOONING

agreed. It's a very solid coin with some top tier developers with good plans. I'm holding this till atleast 20 USD a pop. You'd be mad to sell at this point. Don't overtrade people... you'll only be posting mad wojaks here if so.

don't you see the lines user? never gonna make it.

But the trade volume is going down.

Look at all the other altcoins. people are moving out. Which is good for me, because I want to score ark for under $1.

>buy low...
>goes lower

Buy in low 20ks it'll have to tank hard before it can continue growing, its currently trading with almost 10x the volume it normally had

ill glady go all in if it comes back to low 20s

kek

It's already hit the RSI Floor.

we had a couple of buys.

RSI based on the 8k volume or whatever it was at? Isn't really relevant now
Arks a coin that rarely ever had above 100, going to be a slow bleed for a few days/week now with maybe a few small pumps as it reaches 30k ect.

I'm really hoping this massive pump and dump situation doesn't hurt arks image long term

only 2 possibilities, which road do we take?

we found our path boys

Keep dreaming

ARK's volume has gone up so much lately and I don't think that's a good thing. I smell a p&d

Hold and start staking your balance with the biz_classic ARK delegate. 100% payouts until the end of August and then 90% thereafter.

> holding 1950 ARK
> getting 4.5 ARK a week

We just broke out, apologize

please tell me you've staked a delegate

love the attempts to fud and accumulate more of the satellite programmer coin

you plebs are quickly realizing shitcoins run by people like Adam Guerbuez wont make you rich.

proud of you

We just broke out? what you on about same price as it was earlier.

Trying to apply TA to a coin that's been trading with 10x the volume that it previously had simply isn't going to work how many times do I have to mention this.

The coin needs to recover to its natural growth and natural volume first and it will probably dip below its true value due to all the new bagholders and fomo's before we continue onward

This.
If you’re buying ark while it’s still above 1k volume you’re just asking to get burned

bro wtf? It went up to 41k and I sold

I do day trading Im not holding this coin. dont you understand

get out, now

t. former bagholder

The orderbook is so empty you must be trading fucking lunch money to make any profit day trading this above 41k, and you linked some graph showing a trend line way past 41k so don't act like that was your goal

ark's whales set back growth for most of the summer because they destroyed morale. they would do well to emulate the OMG overlords and facilitate predictable swing trades while still maintaining upward movement.

>WTF it just dipped!
>What do I do?

Buy you moron.

i've been following ark a long time and it has been a consistent wave over the last few months. I'd be surprised if there is any signifcant move for awhile. will probably see it floating betwee 30k to 40k for some time.

>tfw bought first coins yesterday
>tfw it was Ark
>tfw lost 25% so far

BTC is still dropping, while I love ARK I can't see any alts coming out of this ok in a week.

stopped now, btc already going up to $5k

Is it ever going to pick up?

Always buy high and sell low!

I didn't sell though, hodling it till it rises again.

thank you for your service

THis is gonna be so big! Top 10 on coinmarketcap!

Youre good, user, Ark was my first buy too. It dropped to half price at some stage, though things have now recovered.

Youre a fucking arklet. Acquire more or silence yourself.

t. 3K ark peasant

Yes I have

PLS sell.

HODL , ARK is seriously going places with Smartbridge, Aces & the best wallet in Crypto. Dont be a loser buy & hodl.. I got 331K & still buying more at this price!! :)

another deluded ark bag holder
divide ur stash by 100, u got 3k and u deluded arkie put all your money into it to rot away

:)

>divide ur stash by 100, u got 3k and u deluded arkie put all your money into it to rot away
What does this even mean?

Why wouldn't you jusy screenshot, your monitor is disgusting...

Nice stack tho, which delegate you voting for?

yeah my monitor needs a clean! 4 some reason Ark client was screenshot resistant!!? voting for a priv pool 7 a public 1 , wont say whom but getting a great passive income!! ARK's DPOS is the best , that alone wld take ARK into top 20!

Yeah, the client blocks screen shots but you can turn it off. Staking gains on your stack would be pretty nice. That'd be dreamland for me. When did you buy in?

from around 15 k sats and up

You have to manually turn on the ability to screenshot. You have over 331k ARK and you didnt know this?

not just hodl, buy more at this price it's a bargain really

Fuck man, that's a lot to drop even at 15k Sats, but they'd be some sexy fucking profits.

Coping hard over there?
At least snapping a shot proves his stack better than a screenshot. You're probably going to say its shopped if he did anyway.

I'm just amazed that someone with that much invested in something doesnt know basic shit about it.

>You're probably going to say its shopped if he did anyway.
Why would I do that when I can look look at the wallet myself? Do you not understand how the blockchain works?

lol taking screenshots of my wallet isn't exactly a priority for me..

Sign a message larpers

Yet you took the time to select that ugly theme

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Ark has done me well. Cheers folks

My TA shows ark about to moon

IM SO TRIGGERED

Is that a rhetorical question?

How does he do it

Where do I send my tip?

Permanently? Very unlikely. The coin isn't even fully developed yet.

Temporarily? It definitely could fall back down to sub 30k range for a while before news drops that it's functional.