Does your gf like history?

Does your gf like history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI
historians.org/jobs-and-professional-development/career-diversity-for-historians/career-diversity-resources/where-historians-work-an-interactive-database-of-history-phd-career-outcomes?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=where_historians_work&utm_content=screenshots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, she likes herstory

I'm married.
Nobody relevant likes history. History is for actual idiots who probably also like trash like GoT. Humanists are absolutely delusional.

No, she likes herstory

to your hand yea, autist sperg

>gf

No, she likes herstory

>gf

Why is it always systematizers that get so upset?

It's been hard to find a girl that likes history but doesn't paint everything black and white from either a liberal or conservative standpoint, mostly liberal. One of my close friends is good to talk history with, she will see both sides and look at things objectively. When she gets around her liberal poly-sci friends, though, it's like a switch flips. Hanging out and listening to them with them is as bad as that one drunk uncle who listens to Sean Hannity all day on the radio and tries to redpill everyone at Christmas.

Then why waste your time here?

Reminds me of how some families have some old ass person that doesn't understand that it's not socially acceptable to say nigger anymore but nobody stops them because they're old.

She calls me gay when I read history books

So why did you come to the history section of this here Scottish Fold cat breeders & fanciers website?

>gf

This isn't a history board, you only think it is.

>great man theory

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

she's right you faggot nerd

I have never had a gf...

I do, and I am the gf.

Traps dont count

I'm a girl and I like history but I have never had a girlfriend (or boyfriend).

LONDON

where the tits at

No nudes allowed.

>checked

also

>implying that isn't a great thing

>late roman republic
More like history pleb

Sadly no

She likes when I tell her amusing anecdotes or when I give her background for current events or places we visit.
But I can see her eyes glaze over if I try to talk to her about more in-depth argument than you'd propose to high school kiddies.
Then again I'm an actual historian and she's a pharmacist. It's not like I can explain pharmacodynamics beyond saying "it's chemistry magicks!!1!" either.

>feels bad for Napoleon

Dropped.

Is it because you're ugly

Pretending cehmistry isn`t just mixing different coloured bottles with each other until you get a result or it explodes.

t. average person

>merely pretending to be retarded

I'm average looking but it's probably because I lack confidence. I think that's why most people are single. Insecurities and shit.

HISTORY DOES NOT EXIST. A BOARD DEDICATED TO AN ACTUAL NONCONCEPT CANNOT EXIST.

I agree with you on that, but if you understand this them why don't you Just get the confidence and go for it? Secure the man of your dreams.

How old are you and did you study history

Fuck off you attention whore

Virgin

I love it how all four of those sentences are non sequiturs.

A girl I dated once (when we were teens) was always very into history and now translates Old French poetry (think mostly stuff like trouvère, troubadours, crusader songs) as a hobby and runs some sort of music reconstruction group using historical instruments with her husband. She also plays the pipe organ at our local 17th century church.

I never really deserved her and her husband is a much better man that I could ever hope to be.

Also I dumped her because she didn't want to have sex before marriage. She married her current husband at 19 or 20 and they have three kids.

Meanwhile I am now a 28 year old virgin.

Thanks for the blog, padré.

L—London?
|
L
o
n
d
o
n
?

She likes Britishy shit from the Victorian and maybe Elizabethan eras. Some colonial American and Native American shit too.
But no matter how many times I try, she will never understand the beauty of Greece or the grandeur of Rome.

How do I into kissless virgin?

So come out of the closet and find a guy

Not her but first step I acknowledging it. Then you can work towards changing it.

Coming from a former dissocial pothead, my only advise is to try to not give a fuck about what others think.

That's what I'm trying to do personally. Just don't care and that's the happiest way to life. Dont want to blog or anything But it feels like a world of opportunities has opened up

I don't have a girlfriend in the first instance but I wouldn't mind a gf who was interested in historical matters and a good command of the English language.

Why is it so hard to find someone who is
>Intelligent
>Kind
>Cute

There are so few ladies like this it seems. I don't mention funny because if they are those 3, likely they are funny too.

I've been alone so long, any soft warm hole will do.

Jesus Christ, I'm probably going to die like this.

No, she likes hellstrom

youtube.com/watch?v=FUt-yxJODxI

I love these people. I wish there were more.

theres plenty on /pol/

She is the woman of my dreams and you're a cuck.

The etymology of history has nothing to do with gender.

I'd let her play with my pipe organ.

use tinder. i never had a gf and now i do

Ive matched with a few normie lookin girls recently but i get scared and never message them.

>gf
haha gud one plz kill me haha

My gf:
>The main difference, between the individual and the society, is that most individuals are more than the sum of their parts, while most societies, are less than the sum of their parts.
FML! I got Philosophy GF instead of History GF.

This post is funny.

she's never really been so interested that she knows too much about any subject herself but she always likes hearing me talk about some historical subject and she's always "amazed at my memory" for remembering some shitty historical event as if i had to drudge through all known knowledge just to talk about X

You're autistic if you think anyone will believe you

You can get her into Greek and Rome. Give her Longus, the love stories. Daphnis and Chloe make any chick's panties wet for classical times.

My wife has a BA in art history. She's into Scottish weapons and Late Middle Ages France.

you can it senpai. just bee yourself and see what happens. good thing about tinder is there's no social repercussions, just think of it like a practice exercise and your learning how to press the right buttons in a flight simulator

do you fuck her in a kilt?

My girlfriend has absolutely no interest in history at all and it genuinely saddens me

>Scottish Fold cat breeders & fanciers website

Anytime I meet a girl who "likes history" she's always bluepilled as fuck.

>Hitler was the bad guy during World War II
>The Crusades was Christians slaughtering innocent Muslims
>Race was invented in the 1800s
>Saddam Hussein did 9/11
>FDR "saved" the economy
>Blacks invented peanut butter, gas mask, traffic light, and blood plasma
>Jesus never existed

Did this body just assume the gender of this one's spouse? Disgusting.

The answer is "yes" though.

stormweenies like you who profess to "like" history and then proceed to list historical subjects that are blatant reflections of your political beliefs onto the past are just as awful.

Yeah, I mean she is working on a masters and is already planning the PhD.

>History is for actual idiots
historians.org/jobs-and-professional-development/career-diversity-for-historians/career-diversity-resources/where-historians-work-an-interactive-database-of-history-phd-career-outcomes?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=where_historians_work&utm_content=screenshots

You forgot the biggest bluepill of all that somehow gets repeated over and over

>Einstein invented the atomic bomb (actually a team of gentiles in the Manhattan Project)
>Einstein invented the theory of relativity (actually an Italian named Olinto De Pretto)

>le Hitler didndunuffingmeme
>hurr everybody but me is retarded

>actually a team of gentiles in the Manhattan Project

Uhh...about that...

>implying you can "invent" theories
You are fucking retarded.

>200 year old theory of mass-energy-equivalence

Every heard of a guy names Isaac Newton? You know he formulated the following in the 1700s:
>Are not the gross bodies and light convertible into one another, and may not bodies receive much of their activity from the particles of light which enter their composition?

anyone with a brain can deduce there were no good or bad guys in ww2

Greece was good

I am Greek.

i didnt state that in my post, retard.

>no good or bad
how do you define these terms, first of all? because by western standards of morality the nazis and japanese did far more awful things in the name of far more awful ideas than the allied side, namely hitlers' rabid belligerence which sparked the war and the civilian atrocities carried out by the nazis. you can acknowledge soviets and americans did atrocities, too, while also recognizing the nazis were absolute scumbags and their winning the war would have had far graver consequences for millions of civilians

Mines a glasses on head nerd for history.

But fuck nap dude. Worst thing that ever happened to the world to date. First name of the Bonaparte Hitler Stalin Mao quartet.

No.

:(

this desu. Met my current gf on tinder. I waited a while before actually dating her, but she's great. She's into philosophy and computer science and she's kinky af, plus she's a skinny blonde. Thanks for looking out universe

As a Berkeley student, it triggers me when they don't give credit to my boy Oppenheimer for saving the world, or my boy George Teller who made the lovely H-bomb.
Go Bears

History is my gf.

Winning makes you the good guy.

Newton never had a girlfriend. He died a virgin.
He was a thief of other people's work and was into Alchemy.

>she watches garbage scripted reality
>she reads facebook posts
>she said "isn't it crazy to think this all really happened" once while watching Game of Trash
Yes user, my girlfriend is a plebeian.

I settled for kind and cute, kindest woman you could imagine.
She was maybe slightly under average in intelligence, but a hard worker and finished college. The unintelligent remarks started to annoy me and I hated myself for acting superior. Albeit, once you start noticing it, you can't go back.
We broke up and it really took a turn on me. Haven't dated since, this was 5 years ago or so.

My girlfriend is literally pic related.

kawaii desu

Gross lol
>tfw gf is independently smart, well read, well kept and not clingy

I wish I had a retarded gf who was kind but slightly insecure.

It's a walking vagina with an underformed brain, a literal cum dumpster. Neat?

She's doing her PhD in it. Not going to get too specific, but it's about how the Cold War is taught in east/west.

>inb4 fairly contemporary events still influencing the world aren't history
Yea, well, her supervisors don't think so.

She doesn’t know that much world history… but as a fanatic Irish nationalist she can give you the whole story of the fucking island.