>Copt Egyptians look like this

How could they ever have been believed to be White?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/east-africans-may-have-up-to-a-quarter-of-asian-and-european-dna-says-report-a6686826.html
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/05/ancient-egyptians-less-sub-saharan-than.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're just tanned.

Even with this cherry picked photo, they still only look like Pajeets.
Also, who says they're white? They're not white but they're definitely not black, either.

>tanned

>Whites tan like that

>cherrypicked

They have more Hellenic blood in them than the average Egyptian.

Some do, like Southern Europeans and Anatolian """Turks""". But many of the Copts appear to be naturally that dark. One thing to remember is that the more melanin you have, the easier it is for your skin to get darker via tans. Notice the kids in OP's picture are lighter? When he gets older he'll be about as dark as the adults.

Honestly, the only pale Coptic Egyptian I've seen recently was Rami Malek, and even he's 1/8th Greek, which applies easily for

>They're not white but they're definitely not black, either.

What are they, then? Asians?

MENA people are white, swarthy, but white.

Because if they weren't white then that would mean admitting that middle easterners or blacks have ever accomplished something. They're white if we're talking about ancient history, but they're not when it comes to immigration.

>in b4 muh arabs
Actually, anyone who would have married an arab would generally have had to convert to Islam, besides the arabs were already a drop in the bucket for the muslim population, and egypt probably had an equal amount of European gene flow thanks to Mamluks and the slave trade in general

They also have Sub-Saharan admixture compared to Ancient Egyptians and that surely should darken them more.

Ancient Egyptians were pretty much identical with certain modern day Jewish groups who haven't mixed with Sub-Saharan Africans unlike other Semites.

I don't think anyone does believe that, except this guy: I don't think anyone would deny great middle-eastern civilizations to them, except nordicists (the same people who deny southern europeans their ancient civilizations), and afrocentrists who deny them as well, which you conveniently ignored in your post.

Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews who have little to no SSA admixture can still get pretty dark. Ancient Jews didn't even depict themselves as particularly light. Olive skin and dark hair.

What is your ethnicity?

Look at how fair is the kid, they are just taned from a lifetime under the sun, like every mena.

>Lived in Middle Egypt
>Don't cluster with any Southern Europeans

Go away Wewuzer.

My Jewish or not ancestry doesn't matter. I'm just being anti-racist and factual. Both Black supremacists and Neo-Nazis are equally wrong here and need to shut up about Black Egypt or Nordic Egypt. There was no such thing.

>reddit spacing
kill thyself

also, Varg claims they were white, meanwhile there are an entire world wide movement claiming they were black. stop this relativism

There is no genetic evidence of Hellenic mixture. Greek rulers didn't mingle

Muslim Egyptians have blood from Nigger slaves that Copts don't.

Ancient Egyptians were from Ethiopia. This has been well documented. Copts are christianized Arabs.

Where did the meme that Ancient Egyptians didn't mix with black people come from? It's not like in America, where the average white person is 98-99% white with an extremely tiny amount, Ancient Egyptians from that study were around 7-14% SSA thanks to Nubians, and became slightly blacker in modern times. It's funny, because if they were Italian or Spanish, some of the more overzealous /pol/acks and Afrocentrists would use the outdated and racist one drop rule, calling them niggers and all that shit.

I think ancient Egyptians weren't black, but they have a tiny amount of SSA ancestry. It's like how some Anatolian "Turkish" people have a small amount of Asian ancestry. No one's gonna call that Anzu chick Asian after all.

It depends who gets to claim the title of "ancient Egyptians" the hellenization lower egyptians, or the Nubianesqe upper Egyptians.

Nubians and ancient Egyptians were not entirely separate people. The difference would be like the difference between northern and southern italians. The mummies studied that are being used to form the genetic basis of ancient Egyptians were not ancient Egyptians at all but essentially Greek immigrants.

Don't white people in the South have like 10-15% black in them?

10% of them do, yes. Especially Scots-Irish/Old Irish Americans/Appalachians. I met a white guy from North Florida who said he was 12% African American, and he was the "whitest" guy I've ever seen. Strawberry blonde hair, very pale skin, blue eyes.

Weren't there some Nubians who looked more like stereotypical Egyptians too? Because the further south you get, you run into people like this from present day Sudan. As a matter of fact, East Africans in general (not just Ethiopians and Somalis) are about as mixed as African Americans, are there any studies on Nubian or modern day Sudanese people?

independent.co.uk/news/science/east-africans-may-have-up-to-a-quarter-of-asian-and-european-dna-says-report-a6686826.html

Ancient Egyptians and Nubians came from the same place. It is debatable that they even truly represented seperate at distinct peoples and cultures

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/05/ancient-egyptians-less-sub-saharan-than.html

That sample basis for ancient Egyptians was taken from Greek invaders not indigenous Egyptians.

There was a large number of samples from over a thousand years. Before any hypothetical Greek influence.

I agree though, Nubians had origins in the Near East but to a lesser extent than Egyptians.

All the samples came from the same site. Nubians and Egyptians both originated from upper Egypt.

Absolutely delusional. They are darker than most latin americans.

>upper Egypt
It's this fucking moron again.
Egyptian civilisation began in the delta - Lower Egypt, would you just give it a rest? This is just pathetic.

>Afrocentricism

Fuck off Jamal. You wuznt Kangz outside of one dynasty that was regarded as foreign.

Guarantee if we did a DNA test 99% of that photo would be Arab.

Why do they have to be white? I thought they were their own ethnic group, sort of like the Amazigh Berbers, with a lot of admixture with the Arabs which is understandable given their location.

Since we're on middle eastern peoples, can someone give me a quick rundown on Samaritans today? Just what exactly are they?

>egyptian
>arab dna

??

The samples were more or less clustered with Saudis and Bedouins. Debunking the Afrocentric babble they were Greeks or some other Southern Europe.

The Copts were concentrated in Middle Egypt (like Asyut) as opposed to the more northern areas that were in the Greek and Muslim dominions. Sudanese Copts were also found to have East African admixture.

>Samaritians

They're a really inbred remnant of the Old Jews.

I'm sure it's just some Amerifat who calls any brown man in the Middle East an Arab.

Since I'm not and adamant caucaso-centrist, I have no problem fathoming the North/East African or "sub-Saharan" traits in their appearance due to admixture.
I have a substantial belief that most Afro-Asiatics are of native Hamitic and Caucasus admixture.

According to the Greeks ancient Egyptians were from Ethiopia. They aren't related to Americans, but almost all evidence points to their culture and civilization originating in the south, and being invaded from the north.

As everyone knows, ehtiopians came from Arabia.

Amazigh berbers are 40% european fampai.

I used to think Copts were supposed to be light till I did a google image search of them.

They look like literal gypsies.

I'm a Catholic Palestinian, my family are the original ghassinid founders of Ramallah and I get mistaken for being a Spaniard, Italian or southern French all the damn time but I'm not a pasty ass white fuckboy. You are trying to apply arbitrary modern day 'races' into history and actual genetics. The only real 'white' people are Caucasians which can be found all over Europe, the ME and Northern India. And who fucking cares really, stop making this shitty thread all the damn time, can't we actually talk about history instead of being a board for polfaggots to find justification for their ideology?

I bet you're handsome, user.

Could it be that the Guanche people were a peek to what to original berbers were like? I'm not sure if its a meme or not but I read that they were mostly tall, blonde and had blue/green eyes.

>tfw your interest in the guanche people is niche as fuck

a better question is how could they have ever been believed to be niggers

>believed to be White
Wewuzer detected, nobody believed that, but not being white doesn't make you black either.

>The mummies studied that are being used to form the genetic basis of ancient Egyptians were not ancient Egyptians at all but essentially Greek immigrants
That's a lie JaMarcus, the samples were older.

I am, and the white girls of the bay area love my arab dick

Not the guy you're responding to but the mummies were dated between something like
2100-0 so some were and some weren't.

Why wouldn't he call everybody in the middle east Arab? You call every sub-Saharan African black, don't you? Same thing.

He got you on the culture thing

>Cro-Mags
> with light skin

Too much implycations in that post.

Everyone here saying that Egyptians are white come from North Africa. 100% guaranteed.

>tfw spaniards destroyed the guanche civilization
Probably not, the european admixture is mostly from prehistory, berbers have always been mixed.
If you want to know what the original berbers (as in from antiquity) look likes, just look at the kabyle people,.