OH GREEN MOON HERE I COME

fucking shit doesn't want to move at all crypto is so slow today

i'm all in

let's do this neo bros

dont fuck with NEO

>buy NEO at $6
>panic sell at $50
>make a $200 profit

Now I regret selling out. I think this shit could hit double digits.

Now I have ARK and OMG. Anyone think this will moon?

both will moon

so fucking stoked, bought in at $7 riding this shit to $600

LETS FUCKING GOOOO

Already mooning on Yunbi

same here man, 200 NEO reporting

I remember when the idiots here laughed and pointed at me when I bought in a $9

feels so good

I'll be happy enough to break even at .012 and get back into BTC where I belong. Fuck shitcoins man...

Omg is shit. Don't know about ark. Neo will see steady growth but not mooning.

not mooning, but probably up 10% or more next hour

>calling OMG shit
>not recognizing NEO is in a head and shoulders pattern before the great collapse
You'll be poor your whole life

cope

You didn't elaborate on why Omg wouldn't be shit so your opinion is worthless. It's a shitcoin, nothing more.

>ITT: More noobs who don't understand NEO pays dividends in the form of GAS and there's no reason to sell regardless of what the price is doing

>cope
I made 8 grand on NEO, very happy with it as an investment but to think it's not completely overvalued right now is insane and reeks of XRP during it's heyday
Go research OMG newfag. Plenty of reasons why it's better. Omise is an actual company with over a 100 real-world customers. GAS has no value.

That 'free money' needs proven real-world value before it can be thought of like that. I think NEO will eventually beat the ATH, but the hype cycle's over and they need to deliver before they can go beyond their current position

oh they'll deliver, fag. that's what they're in the middle of doing right now.

>implying those minuscule dividends are worth sitting on bags for

If you want dividends just invest your Neo money into grandpa stocks. The whole appeal of crypto is trading at relatively quick intervals.

I like OMG but let's get real, it's a token on top of a platform while NEO is a platform.

What you're saying is almost like saying OMG is better than Ethereum that it's built upon.

Their marketing is on fucking point I'll say, but we don't have an actual example of the tech right now, do we?

Yes it is but it'll be the first to leverage Plasma which is a big step up beyond ERC20. They are moving to blockchain to increase the payment processing operations for the customers who are already leveraging Omise. Real customers (McDonalds, KFC, etc.) not other groups within blockchain technology. The goal isn't to create a shitcoin with no use-case, but to make operations better for their existing clientele. They have almost 100 employees with 20 people dedicated to development of Go.

To say NEO isn't just a big hypetrain is a lie. Sure, China has lots of potential with blockchain and is nationalistic but at this point in time, what has NEO really produced except market the fuck out of their coin? I say this as somebody who bought into ANS months ago and make money off this big pump.

what marketing???

NEO is just a h-hype train.

Multiple conferences focused on them to get visibility, rebranding, travelling around and talking to various parties and telling all investors about it, using a fairly buzzwordy roadmap with things to come which might not be for years (quantum-resistance), announcing their first ICO as interest was waning after the first big moon, and doing this all in a very short timespan to keep hype up. Seriously they're marketing geniuses

conferences are not marketing. rebranding was completely necessary to become a serious project. a roadmap is not marketing its an outline of what they are doing. its not their ICO??? its an independent project??? wtf is this marketing meme, they are literally just doing their jobs developing the project

Still dont care. All me when the Chinese are not BBQing live dogs and harvesting cooking oil from the sewer.

This nocoin pol "level-headed" shithead again lmao.