>switch to a different ICO and look intently at it
>one second mom
>"im so proud of you honey"
>uhuh one second mom

tfw when ive never actually been in the green yet my mom thinks im a genius

I rofled

Thanks for the gains goy

kek

Lol 4channers have sad lives. Buy NEO and HCC on binance and get rich.

>tfw you gain 10k but lose 11k

She doesn't need to know. You'll always be her genius, she will always be proud of you.

Don't take it for granted, because everyone else is going to think you're a retard.

Get a job

Reminds me of me a decade ago. I cringed a bit.

Nice post. Have a (you).

>HCC

there is no reason to believe this will moon.

Hold bitcoin retard. It's not that difficult.

In my finance classes I always tried to sit in the front of class and look at complicated ThinkOrSwim charts and draw fibonacci lines over it while the professor was talking. This post just made me realize it was probably pretty cringey. The sad part is I was negative on stock trading too so literally everyone who wasn't trading made more money than me. But i thought I looked so badass.

STOP.

fuck i sit at work all day on bittrex and polo - do i look like an autist too?

I felt like the biggest hotshot when I made $100 during class. I started telling the asian girl next to me all about my awesome trade and how obvious it was that the stock was going to bounce off resistance, considering it had good news that day and this was just a minor dip.

i dont know if i come to Veeky Forums for the shills or the keks at this point

GUYS this is pretty off topic, but why on coinbase only big coins are there? where can i buy trash coins?

bittrex

Veeky Forums OC

>he actually goes for shitcoins

Why not

HCC? Nice coin you have there would be a shame if I... DUMPED it!

Also, what is the best wallet out there?

Exchanges
Bittrex, poloniex, binance

Your autism stings me. Good god

>buys ark
>make more weekly with biz_classic than my previous job

This. I was so happy I'd finally made a lot of money... Then NMR happened.
>tfw still holding .05 bags

this has been me for the last 3 months

I you just bought some bitcoin with your autism bux every month you would be rich already.

I'm so sorry but the fact it's fucking called nu-male'aire should've warned you

Yeah validation theory is legit theory.

> tfw on public transport i wip out my phone and start pretending to study a shitcoin graph especially if im next to a girl.
> She probably thinks im trillionaire little does she know that ive lost all my btc margin longing eth because the faggots on ethtrader keep saying itll moon eventually.
> i pray to hungry skeleton to make me lambo but eth keeps going down
> but at least i can pretend im a financial genius on public transport t b h
> im still a kissless virgin but one day i think a girl will approach me if i keep this act together
> also im going to stop being a neet soon and go to college. I will try the method you used in the lecture theatre in conjunction with my phone method which is more portable

>going to school
good for you user, be sure to take it seriously and give maximum effort

Why is everyone so nice here today? is everyone on a rocket ship to the moon or something? I haven't been paying attention to anything but ZRX

Are we all going to make it?

Wow this is me no joke. I need help pls cc is taking too long

This thread physically hurts to read.

I was a NEET for a short time when I was younger and had severe depression. It's not healthy and it really disgusts me to see some people on Veeky Forums defend it so zealously. So to see that this user is actually bettering himself by going back to school instead of just remaining a pathetic waste of space for the rest of his life deserves encouragement.

I really hope he does well and finds a fulfilling career afterwards.

I work full time, and study part time. I've been groomed to take over my boss' position at work in little less than a year when she retires.

But I literally do NOTHING social in my spare time, except some weekends get drunk with collegues. Going outside of the apartment except for work or university basically gives me panic attacks. Am I any better than a NEET?

Yes

Why? Except for not being a leech, I associate with all the other negative aspects you mentioned; depression, unhealthy, "pathetic waste of space". Nothing fulfilling with my situation, regardless of having job. In fact, fuck my job. I'm trading crypto to hopefully get rich so I can... become a NEET probably

>Except for not being a leech
That's a pretty big deal, also
>you
>1 post by this ID

What?

>I associate with all the other negative aspects you mentioned
>you mentioned
>you
This is the first time I replied to You my man, I'm not

what was Veeky Forums like before this crypto craze?

Okay

Oh lol, temporary brain fart sorry

As long as you're a not a parasite living off of other people, you're always better than a NEET.

I know this feeling.

Somehow landed in a decent job straight out of uni, been working less than a year and I already have a shitload of responsibility with my boss calling me to say he wants me as a director eventually.

I still hate it. I just want to make enough on crypto so I can go back to being a NEET and just go to the gym and play golf every day. Wageslavery sucks

I'm hoping this will happen for me. Still debating whether or not to study finance or information assurance.

I studied for four years (only an advance diploma and a normal diploma, didn't want to put myself 80k in debt for Uni), but the town I live in is a stupid ass farming town and my studies are completely worthless here, and no one has any jobs other than 'PICK UP COW SHIT FOR HALF OF MINIMUM WAGE PLS'
Also don't have the money to fund moving right now, unless I want to be out on the streets for a few weeks while trying to get a job

I know, responsibility is the worst. I've been running things whenever my boss is sick or on vacation, and knowing every day that any fuckup by anyone will be on ME is the shittiest feeling. My family and old friends I only see on facebook are all like "YEAH MAN, YOU'RE MOVING UP IN THE WORLD! GREAT JOB!" but I fucking dread the day it'll happen.

>4channers