Satoshis is such a bad way to measure money

Just started trading in btc instead of USD and its the worst thing ever. I can't remember where I bought in at or how much I've made/lost.

Use Blockfolio even though they're spying on you

10 satoshi
100 satoshi
1k satoshi
10k satoshi
100k satoshi
1m satoshi
10m satoshi
one coin

>Found the mindlet

1 btc $4000
.1 btc $400
.01 btc $40
.001 btc $4
.0001 btc $0.40
.00001 btc $0.04

I don't get what you're having trouble with user.

well that's just because you're an idiot

its true trading in btc is dumb.
when btc falls the market gets fucked up

And then you're at the mercy of BTC. One big dip or rise from BTC and you're fucked.

1 btc isnt 4k tho.

who gives a shit btc will be 50k+ 3 years from now

just accumulate as much as possible through trading alts and dont even think about cashing out yet

Tards.

youre retarded man
learn to trade satoshi
24k is 1 dollar
240k is 10 dollars
1 million is 40

go from there

this is the underlying assumption that is not supported by any fact.

Yes, but for mental math I think it makes sense to approximate value a little bit. If you just want to know about how much money you're trading with I think $4000 is a good number to use. The point is OP is a brainlet that still hasn't passed high school algebra.

4k isnt even a good approximation since its 4.1k now.
and what happens if you hold and btc doubles? how can you reconcile the different price at different timing?

The whole alt coin market seems to disagree with you.

Are you retarded?

alright, what's .003748 of a coin currently worth 27.38473 USD, Einstein? Quickly, and no calculator

are you?

Yea I dont think its going to work. I'll just stick to usd pairs, I guess.

You do realize that all of this stuff is about blockchain, one of the most groundbreaking inventions of humankind, right? Calculators or converters are widespread enough to be available on literally every shop in the world.