Did anything noteworthy happen here?

Did anything noteworthy happen here?

Napoleon was born just north of it

Sardinians taught proto Etruscans how to smelt iron And drink wine according to recent studies

I wonder if there's just one Sardinian autist shilling 24/7 about Sardinian supremacy and Nuraghe

So they got lessons from the Phoenicians? Cool

ajò we wuz nuraghe n shieet

rotten cheese

Nobody lived there until the Renaissance.

Source? I heard that it was unpopulated before Mussolini made it a penal colony for Sicilians and Libyans.

exempt from ordinary food hygiene regulations
> mfw maggots crawling all over

Had an interesting stone age civillisation. Not much of note since then. Deserves to be independent like most of Italy.

You mean until the moon landing. The only way to reach it is by rocket. It's way too far for a ship.

bestiality

I'm memeing m8.

Oh wow, that makes even more sense.

T. Italian faggot Who covered our history for centuries and gets mad if I mention it when it's pertinent to the topic

>our history

Modern day Sardinians are Moorish. It even says so on the flag.

Even just mention The Word "Nuraghe" will make The typical Italic faggot scream in agony, he can't stand The thought of Sardinians being civilized 1000 years before his ancestors

I literally posted 3 Times about Nuraghi this year when asked about them but curious anons, there's been only one nuraghe thread opened by some racist troll a few days ago, The only one this year, but for him this means spamming about Nuraghi 24/7, he just can't stand it, hes The same type of autists Who opens 30000 different Facebook groups against Sardinians

did someone ever make a compilation of these retarded claims, like how hyperborean rus had mammoths cavalry and spaceships (while running around wearing pelts)

hehehe "Cuccu" is right

Tell me one outlandish claim Made about Sardinia on his

>A flag of decapitated moors

Define of "Note"

They left literally thousands of monuments throughout the island during the bronze age

Pecorino

nothing happened cus nobody could travel to it until like the renaissance

Lot of butthurt Italians in this thread

NOI

ERAVAMO

A case of Ebola made it there during the recent global Ebola outbreak.

Nobody lived there until the Renaissance

1500-500 BC: Nuragic civilization
500-200 BC: Carthage
200 BC- 440 AD Rome
440 AD- 550 AD Vandals
550-714 AD Byzantium
714-1450 AD- Sardinian Giudicati
1450-1700 AD Spain
1750-1861 AD Piedmont

Came here to post this.

They were the sea people.

The Sea people who did the heavy lifting were from Greece and Aegean.

I am Phoenician you subhuman

If Sardinia didnt exist then history might have turned out in a completely different way

Sure, Arab mutt

If Cyprus existed but was inhabited by small sentient elephants history might have been so different we can barely imagine it.

We can't even be sure what Sardinia is, it takes 2 days to fly to the other side of the world but it still takes weeks to sail to Sardinia.

Sadly we had potential but the islanders degenerated due to inbreeding and malaria

One day...the Sardinian people will overcome malaria, ebola and hereditary disease and build a Nurage as big as a mountain.

>According to tradition, a militarily unit composed entirely of Sardinians, with four hundred Arquebusiers embarked on Don Juan de Austria's flagship, the unit obtained the victory against Alì-Paschà in Lepanto in 1571, determining the outcome of the battle. Battle that Cervantes also attended with a arm injured by a Turkish bullet.

We basically saved Europe.

Twice.