Bytom = next NEO

are you pink wojaking because you missed out on all the sweet 10x gains from NEO back when it was ANS? well, my fellow bizraelis, I come to you with a hidden gem: bytom. only #37 on coinmarketcap. the chinks fucking LOVE it. it's only on like 3 exchanges but I guarantee you it will be added to bittrex and fucking MOON. you can buy it for less than 30 cents right now on binance.

bytom.io/en
see for yourselves. you can thank me later this year when we're in the same position as NEO right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

bytom.io/en
bytom.io/BytomWhitePaperV1.0_En.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thread hidden

>Less then 30 cents
>A fucking billion coins
>The market cap is 137 Million already
It's not cheap you fucking shill its extremely pricey.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING SUPPLY fuck you

NEO has a total supply that's a 10th of this, but it's already $50 and will be triple digits soon. you're telling me that 10x gains = $3 = impossible? lrn2math brah, stay poor.

see this:

whoops ->

bump I've got 2000 of these things or around $600 I think, can't wait to see the chinks latch on this and watch it soar, as soon as it gets added to bittrex you can expect a moon. also it's #37 on coinmarketcap why would you not dip your toes in

Bytom in the ass lol

Ugh, I bought this at high 8000s and weakhand sold when it was slowly dipping. Woke up the next day and saw it shoot up 50% and FOMOed in at ATH, then it proceeds to drop back down to 8000s again.

I took a look at the website and it was all in Chinese. Could you please explain what is so good about BTM?

I'm looking to purchase a sizeable amount of money in the upcoming Asian cryptos (already in OMG / NEO)

It's called Bottom. Idiots.

it's a meme at the moment. don't fall for it. they recently dumped another 7 million coins on the market and dropped the price

Wtf does it do!?

engrish version of website: bytom.io/en
not a meme, has actual use cases. read the whitepaper: bytom.io/BytomWhitePaperV1.0_En.pdf

dont even try to convince these weak hands to buy. its a waste of time.

also at one point, NEO/ANS was a complete meme and look at it now. this has equal mooning potential, but it hasn't already mooned.

shhhh
we don't talk about good coins on Veeky Forums user

why should i trust chinks?

soooo can anyone fluent in google translate grade english tell me what this thing actually does?

Bytom is an interactive protocol of multiple byte assets. Heterogeneous byte-assets (indigenous digital currency, digital assets) that operate in different forms on the Bytom Blockchain and atomic assets (warrants, securities, dividends, bonds, intelligence information, forecasting information and other information that exist in the physical world) can be registered, exchanged, gambled and engaged in other more complicated and contract-based interoperations via Bytom.

Just bought a stack of 8k, seems promising with healthy growth. Did I done goofed?

I'm not convinced by this coin but I bought 10,000 anyway

bytom.io/BytomWhitePaperV1.0_En.pdf