LAST CALL BEFORE MOON

GET IN HERE NIGGERS, WE MOONIN

NEVER AGAIN

my moms gonna be so proud of me for being such a smarty pants and discovering this coin.

I'm ready papi, fill me up with your hot OMG load

inb4 the pink wojaks from people who missed this moon mission

its backed by vitalik you fucks!

You guys really think this isn't a huge scam? Already has $600m valuation

yeah this shit ain't gonna moon. SCREENSHOT ME, BITCH.

Screencap'd you punk ass nigger cumstain

so is trst coin and its been a failure

done and ready to embarrass you soon ;)

yeah, its super young. Why would its value be so high? is it a new type of cryptography, or is it based off of the same tech in bitcoin?

These are the fucking threads that mislead people on omisego's actual potential.

It's been floating around stagnantly for days now

See non retard thread here for good info though

>why would it moon
Because news and its an already developed and used product. Consider NEO has jack shit done but skyrockets. OMG is new and developed. Tell me why it won't?

too early, give it time.

"mommy mommy, NEO mooned so why can't my OMISEGO moon too???"
"there there honey eat your supper and remember life isn't fair and markets aren't rational."

i'm in for a light amount of OMG too and i agree the news/tease is interesting but this will take time. Remember it took 7-10 days for OMG to surge last time starting August 1.

"I made 5% in the stock market last year"

These normies are probably afraid to moon.

Just dump your fawkin $50k in omg and wait a week.

Sell the news

whats so hard for you people to understand

>devs having meetings with central banks
>money skelly probably swallows the CEO's load every night
>slight chance of an apple invest

yeah enjoy not making money.

Jun-proud to announce today that Apple has licensed out facial recognition technology and implemented our payment systems!"

Ah that's the news. Better sell quick.

Why would any whale hold down this coin?
This shit makes no sense.

could be someone with that insider info mayne

accumulating/shaking off weak hands

What's the point of accumulating for him though? Why not just buy shitloads wait for peek sell move on to another coin. Are whales so happy with losing other coin moons?

I'm made capt. you almost left without me

just bought back in :(

You dont think they have money in other coins?

sell wall fell

Alright. So why hold down this one coin then?

a little volume increase would be welcomed

bought back in at the dip at 148k last night let's go

id'be nice if we could brake that 170 line... huge walls though

because they see the potential and all that whale blubber makes them narcissists

Can we stop with the constant "last call before moon mission" threads? This and the Apple rumors are really hurting this coin.

I'm definitely in on OMG and believe it will grow, but you can't keep saying its gonna moon and making people lose faith on this coin. Its bad enough that when the announcement is made and its not Apple, people are gonna shit on this.

OMG has been relatively stable for the last week and that's a great sign. NEO was like this for months before it took off out of nowhere. It's normal for OMG to be like this.

this accumulation reminds me of NEO before the mooning started. I think when it gets going it will rocket to $20.

170 wall falling

Break out confirmed BUY BUY BUY

you know when you're in a coin and see some faggot sell for a low price and wonder why the fuck he's selling such a cheap price and spill your mountain dew in a fit of rage? jew whales with bots accumulate so that won't happen.

So why should I stick with this coin if I see a whale fuckery? I don't know when the whale is gonna let the price go up it might be anywhere from now to december. When the whale pops the price goes up 2x let's say. In that time I could have 10x my money on other shit coins.

Oy vey if only I was on food stamps and could chill all day waiting on a coin to moon.

Stop the fake breakouts!

ideally you wouldn't have to choose. you shouldn't have put all your shekels in this if you need them for other coins. whales control all coins to one degree or another. "soon" shouldn't be december though. i'm sure it'll go up as soon as you sell though.

its being held down by the bots, all the moon threads aint gonna change that, just let people know its out there, until they fuck off we are staying stable.

few big buys breaking down small walls now

huge faggot at 176

>happening

even bigger one at 178

Some nigga just dumped on meeeee

maybe me omgbro...

gonna buy back lower.. those walls are killing the ride

guessing back down it goes soon, but doesnt matter. Moon mission will be a go very soon

Traitor

APOLOGIZE KEKS

not even near ATH yet.

I just sold but a little too early. I just wanted to secure some profit.

EVERYDAY. SAME. OLD. SHIT. WE MOONIN. Nope!

It was a nice little ride. ....oh look. it's trying to hold at 183k.

Nigga we literally moonin rn what are you even talking about

WE WANT MORE

this is THE ONE bois

Whats going on guys

II WENT ALL IN AT 165K

XDDDDD HERE WE GO

we breaking out,

THRUSTERS ENGAGED

shekels

stop selling you fucking jewish cucks. Ride this out to 200 at least

the jew wall is down!

GET DA WAWTA NIGGA

no resistance

should go 190+

WE GOING TO 300K BY THIS WEEKEND SCREENCAP DIS XD

APOLOGIZE

Please come back down OMG I was in bed when the buy order hit, please dear lord let me buy back muh coins

U ain't shit niggah

I mean sell order• fuck this pump is scaring me. Fucking fuck why did I sell order

thank you money skeleton

THIS AIN'T SHIT.

When we break .002 then I sweat.

>So here I am, doing everything I can
Holding on to what I am
Pretending I'm a superman
I'm trying to keep, the ground on my feet
Seems the world is falling down around me
The night's are long, I'm singing this song
Trying to make the answer's more a maybe
And I'm so confused, about what to do
Sometimes I want to throw it all away
So here I am, growing older all the time,
Looking older all the time,
Feeling younger in my mind

im honestly terrified I wont be able to buy back in. I always believed in omg, I just thought I could flip it for some shekels since im a newb.

Fuck, I suck at this

Status report pls

look at the order book. heavily manipulated but it's not gonna break .0019 till the whale(s) say so. Shoulda sold it when it was near then buy back in with these little dips.

Think I'm just gonna leave a sell order and come back tomorrow. trying to convince myself that its all gonna be okay and itll come back down and ill have gotten a few more dollars to invest in OMG

there there little goy, it'll be ok.

>not riding the apple announcement pump to 300k selling the news and buying back in at the dip to get ready for the megapump in which we do NEO numbers up in this shit
bakas

i-i tried to be a jew... how hard can it be i thought, just buy low sell high...

a-at last i truely see, i am simply not cut to be a real jew

op r u fucking black

as black as your asshole, nobleacher.

JUST CALM DOWN OMG FUCK JUST ONE RED CANDLE CHILL OUT

There'll be a dip... probably higher than your entry point but probably lower than now...

I got in at $4.50 so any dip would be profit, I just felt better when i was HODLing. feels

Thank me for making you rich Veeky Forumstards.

let's see what happens to 190 homowhale

WE ARE ABOUT TO BREAK 190K

LAST CHANCE TO BUY YOUR MOON TICKET

190k just got consumed.

ITS HAPPENNIIIINGGGGG

Holy shit that 35 btc sell wall just disappeared

MORE

AHHH IM SO GLAD I DUMPED ALL MY LTC SHITCOINS INTO OMG

we are moving lads

>tfw fomo bought again into this
I know its going to get smashed down now. Sorry guys for ruining it.

There will be a dip... it's not going to 30k tonight... pump.. 2 or 3 day correction, repeat...

sold at 186 fuck me

i was the one shilling this shit all day too

Fuck me. I sold too early, telling myself not to be too greedy.