Brace for launch

ZRX

buy this shit up before it hits the real exchanges, boys

>you fucked up on NEO and OMG (the initial launch)
>your next chance
>or you can just get cucked by ANT or IOTA

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.github.io/#ZRX-ETH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just buy it on etherdelta now for cheaper if you're into masochism

>You fucked up on NEO and OMG

I'm so fucking pumped about this coin but don't do that gay manipulative bullshit. Such a lame way to push a coin.

>ZRX
>No results on coinmarketcap

Ok. Can't exactly buy it if I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS.

Yeah this shit is so annoying. You deposit eth and it says you have to deposit it again in the sidebar. Did that and it says 'you tried to deposit eth but there was an error'. So i guess i'll just go fuck myself

it's 0x a very hyped new ico coin that you had to register days ago to buy it today
it's only trading on etherdelta as of yet
and on hitbtc as an IOU

you have to use gay ass etherdelta

Iota is one of the best coins out right now, user. Don't pull that shit.

you need to keep about 0.005 eth on there don't just try to deposit it all or you'll get an error message , it works if you keep some eth on your address

Well fuck that.

Op here
Anyone know if you can deposit ZRX yet?

It literally just came out today. The ICO isnt even over until tomorrow.

You can wait til it gets added to liqui but you'll definitely miss out on some profit

deposit it where?
you can send ZRX to any ether address if you want to if that's what you've meant

this!
i've even wrote a tutorial

etherdelta.github.io/#ZRX-ETH
use this link
click on account in the right top corner and import type in your private key with your ETH on it
then you'll see it on the left side and then you need to deposit ETH to your etherdelta wallet and type in the amount you want to deposit , don't deposit it all because you will need gas to deposit it and for each transaction
then you have to click on a sell order it's the red ones click on one with a little bit higher price because otherwise it won't go through and you will just waste gas because the site order updating is lagging so much right now cuz of all the traffic and the site is kinda shit
so now for example click on 0.000330000 and type in the amount of eth you want to spend
and then buy, wait some time and it should appear in your trade history at the bottom
then you'll have to click withdraw and type in the amount of zrx you want to withdraw
and you're done

please give me gas money if i satisfied you 0x3BA442F99e37792c42E8bBb26B16FE214b6a43E4

regards pajeet

nigga you copied and pasted from the subreddit fcuk off.

Which one of you total retards just bought 354 0x at .0033 sats?

Yeah I saw that too.
Though I fucked up at first.

To be fair this site is hard as fuck to read I just barely know what's going on.
.00033 sats is the right price to buy at right?

guys

i dont have enough money to max out my 1.8k or whatever is the individual limit for buying zrx tokens during the ico. could i just buy them, send it all to etherdelta, dump my bags, send ether back to metamask until i max out my limit? or do i have to purchase all of the tokens at once?

Yeah. Count your zeros lads.

Where's a quote from the devs indicating another exchange? I NEED QUOTES.

I bought at .00042 :(

Fucking dumb site I was throwing me off I felt like i was gonna lose my money I just wanted to get it done and get out of there

Why is there such a vast difference in price between etherdelta and hitbtc right now?

So I send my eth to my EtherDelta wallet? And then sell it for ZRX? How do I get the ZRX out? Also how much do I need for "Gas Money"?

We can move 0x over to MEW?

If you don't like using Etherdelta what the fuck are you doing buying ZRK?

You do realize that 0X is basically doing the EXACT same thing as Etherdelta? It's just another attempt at a shitty, decentralized exchange, with an accompanying shitty useless token.

The user experience of Etherdelta should speak to what you can expect out of the service provided by 0x

Boys, I sent the ETH through MetaMask with my registered address, now what?

How do I get ZRX out of EtherDelta? Is there a wallet?

Listen newfags im willing to hold your hand through the whole process via discord if you pay me 0.5 eth

I got it boi, received my Token in my ETH wallet. I bought for 1 ETH right now, wondering if I should buy more.

is the cap for tomorrow additional 20 eth? or is it 20 eth total overall. so if we maxed out today, we get to buy 14 eth more tomorrow

thanks

Just tell me how to get my damn coins out.

you're not entitled to information. sorry user

I'm going to buy like 0.07 ETH, can I do anything with that
t. poor nocoiner

How much did you guys invest?

Is anyone even able to buy through etherdelta right now? Transactions all fail miserably.

lmao

it takes awhile, people do though

$5,500 at ICO price for a super long-term hodl

I put in ~ $2,100.

Also, etherdelta worked like a charm for me. Not sure what you retards are tripping over.

Just make an account, send shekels to the account, then deposit them from your account to the exchange wallet.

There's even a tutorial on Reddit if you just Google it.

So what do I do if I want to buy at round 2 of the ICO but can't be at my computer when it starts?

Can I just start a transaction on Parity and set it to go off at a block around the time of round 2?

Is that .eth address everyone is throwing around legit?

using ledger too, which sucks, because I need to hit a button on the piece of hardware

noob so i'm in for

>Sorry, We are unable to locate the Transaction entry
I keep seeing this on etherscan. whats wrong with mememask?